Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Akash005

@ bold & italic

A MAJOR DIFFERENCE OF OPINION( & lack of observation) is what I call this...

Go through the "bold" again, u ll c that I too had made it very clear that the statement was just that , an "assumption".. it wasn't based on any of the "nasty rumors" per se, merely putting 2 & 2 together , that's all..Mohit happens to be an irreplaceable asset of the show whereas Sonarika & Pooja r perfectly replaceable.. so the assumption of 'pay structure' n all which is very confidential was based on the previous mentioned "observation"..

Secondly , I dont know where people got this idea of "eulogizing Adi Shakthi & making Mahadev look like a weakling"(there r very few who harbour this idea but still I find it quite odd).. bcoz that was never the case..if u r referring to pooja's Mahakaali track , then I must request u to revisit the track , "for the sake of eulogizing Mahadev", they made Mahakaali be the "damsel in distress"!!!!.. 😲 😡.. C the promos of "Aghor Mahadev ki chunauti" , n u ll know what I mean.. the promos clearly make Mahakaali " a trapped damsel in distress".. if u r referring to Bhramari track , I must request u to revisit the original story again.. Shiva had little to no role in the story yet they modified the story such that Adi Shakthi's entry was necessitated only at the end ..the only part where Adi Shakthi was done justice is Dhumavati & Bagulamukhi track( the so called 'brief' or 'instant' tracks)..

Thirdly, yes the major chunk of the show did focus on Shiva's family life, hence, I said the tracks 'may or may not' involve Shakthi.. there were many tracks in which Shakti was almost gayab & some tracks in which Shakthi was entirely gayab..

Finally, yes it is a fact that a show cannot perform without team effort..it would b virtually impossible to carry on a show without team effort!!!... however, the fact remains that Mohit is the sole & supreme star of the show!!.. others r perfectly replaceable at any given time!!.. 

and Sir.. I would definitely like you to re read the pay scale statement.. I am sure that you are aware of the Parts of Speech.. its definitely not targetted at you and your assumptions of course... ( I am actually scared of  you see...)  it was a general statement if you can figure out sir.. So i really don't see any reason to taunt me on this regard of which I have definitely taken an offence..

an If I feel tht Mahadev has been turned into a complete non functioning entity so its based on my observations.

regarding the fact about replacable and irreplacable leads you have your own POV and I hv mine. and my POV states tht Mahadev's character cannot be complete without Parvati's..!!

regarding Parvati stories- as much as I agree that her stories have been twisted, but I still maintain she was nvr shown weak character wise..!!  thus end of argument on this regard Mr. Aakash

Originally posted by: kaatayani

seriously Mr. Aakash I have always been a minority..!!

but as you and the other lady here Pointed out abt Adishakti.. I hv sincerely felt tht she was nvr shown weak..

and Mahadev POST UN's entry as scriptwriter has turned into a weakling.. and abt my point being not reiterated here.. the whole of India is not definitely on India Forums.. I speak what I feel as an audience. and NOT as a fan of the show

And I do respect that..everybody is entitled to have their own opinion..u know, I m not sure if it would make any sense to u , but I feel that this predicament is a classic testimony to the fact that "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder".. we have seen the same episodes of a show, & yet we saw it differently.. intriguing,  isn't it?.. most definitely.. 😊

I & many others do feel that Adi Shakthi's portrayal ( irrespective of the new or old or current scriptwriter) has been very degrading for the sake of eulogizing Mahadev..I mean they couldn't even get the basic legends right!.. there is no excuse 4 such an utter mess!!.. its even more confusing, if one notices that whatever messed up brief Devi tracks dkdm showed , the audience interest was always at its peak during Adi Shakthi tracks.. so it is surprising ( not in a good way though) that they continued to sideline & degrade Adi Shakti in the series to such an extent!!.. have they completely lost it??.. now look at what has bcum of the series..this pathetic sorry state of the show could have been easily avoided..but I guess its too late for all of that now..

Oh & I too am a minority most of the times!.. its always fun being one..😊
@ Kaatyani
I do have a request though..please please please do not address me as "sir".. I understand that u were being sarcastic but I still would prefer if u would avoid it...there r other ways to degrade a person & m sure as a law student, u might b very well aware of them..so keep them in mind 4 future reference..

Thank you
Akash
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Note: this comment is not any "Comment specific" or person "commenting over here specific" 
See.. My basic funda while watching DKDM has been to try and deduce stuffs beyond the stories written in Purans and shown in DKDM  (Mr. Aakash FYI I hv read the devi centric Purans too.. but I do not feel like bragging abt it)

so my perception of DKDM has always been a minority perception in this forum (In the Larger world I assure you tht many share my thoughts). I take mahadev as a CHARACTER and that I bet, only I do (In this forum) so when as an audience when I don't find a depth in the character I feel bad and sad.. and this feeling is not induced by previous knowing or not knowing the stories.. When I see this show.. then ITS ONLY A SHOW not a programme to bring forth our culture..!!

So if I felt Mahadev being shown as a weakling.. just as a certain individual felt Kali being Shown as a damsel in distress.. 

I saw Kali of Andhak's time in a different perspective.. and I don't have the patience nor any obligation to explain my perception to you all. as my one comment then instances from the Puranas are to be quoted so as make the other person feel wretched.. But my perception is mine.. and I will stand by that. I chose to see another aspect of Kali.. For me power is not in bowing or eulogizing or singing special hymns for a deity.. I chose to see power in stuffs to which the majority in this forum saw a sign of weakness.. but then Its my perception alone

So I definitely have a right, even being in minority to put forth my views without being taunted at..!! 

Thank you.. and with this  I am definitely done with this forum.. 
I will always remain a minority in the group of keen observers and the forum intelligentsia.. so neither i win nor lose.. !!

and very many thanks to Mr. Aakash 😃  it was pleasure arguing with you.. even at the risk of being taunted at 😃

sidspilz thumbnail
Well I think we need some positivity out here. ?...I 2 feel parvati was never shown 2 b weak...not only dat I love d way d cvs weave d stories 2geder (like brahmari devi-mahishi-ayappa) but I don't know if they are true or not 😕 😕
but we cant forg8 dat sonarika was actually ''thrown out'' citing monetary issues(was very sad fr her 😭 )yes d shumbh nishunmb track wasnt justified...besides sati rahasya cud turn out to be really interesting if they wudnt hav draged d forest track n mahadev like a mere human bec the ending was beautiful. ..and it was supposed 2 last fr 3 months...but den trps...
nevertheless we can't blame ANYONE for dis...but u know wat dkdm has retained it's old charm it seems...3 interesting tracks:manasa-andhaka putra-kanyakumari(wat I suppose)to cum up wid gr8 actors playing the part...I can say dkdm is back on track finaly... 👏

Originally posted by: kaatayani

Note: this comment is not any "Comment specific" or person "commenting over here specific" 

See.. My basic funda while watching DKDM has been to try and deduce stuffs beyond the stories written in Purans and shown in DKDM  (Mr. Aakash FYI I hv read the devi centric Purans too.. but I do not feel like bragging abt it)

so my perception of DKDM has always been a minority perception in this forum (In the Larger world I assure you tht many share my thoughts). I take mahadev as a CHARACTER and that I bet, only I do (In this forum) so when as an audience when I don't find a depth in the character I feel bad and sad.. and this feeling is not induced by previous knowing or not knowing the stories.. When I see this show.. then ITS ONLY A SHOW not a programme to bring forth our culture..!!

So if I felt Mahadev being shown as a weakling.. just as a certain individual felt Kali being Shown as a damsel in distress.. 

I saw Kali of Andhak's time in a different perspective.. and I don't have the patience nor any obligation to explain my perception to you all. as my one comment then instances from the Puranas are to be quoted so as make the other person feel wretched.. But my perception is mine.. and I will stand by that. I chose to see another aspect of Kali.. For me power is not in bowing or eulogizing or singing special hymns for a deity.. I chose to see power in stuffs to which the majority in this forum saw a sign of weakness.. but then Its my perception alone

So I definitely have a right, even being in minority to put forth my views without being taunted at..!! 

Thank you.. and with this  I am definitely done with this forum.. 
I will always remain a minority in the group of keen observers and the forum intelligentsia.. so neither i win nor lose.. !!

and very many thanks to Mr. Aakash 😃  it was pleasure arguing with you.. even at the risk of being taunted at 😃

I dont know neither do I understand what to make out of the above quoted post?..😕 😕  

On one hand u clearly specified that ur post is not meant for any specific person & on the other hand, u repeatedly single out my name, Mr Akash this!.. Mr.Akash that!!..😕 

Was I like a complete idiot to expect to have a mature discussion on this thread?.... going by ur response, it does seem like it.. m still trying to make out the real reason behind it.. is it bcoz some other members too agreed with me?..😕.. I still m not sure but did u feel like members r ganging up against u??..😕.. ur above quoted post does insinuate similar things..I can't believe just bcoz someone seconded my views, this is the kind of conclusion u arrived at..I dont know what to say, the only word that comes to my mind is "immature".. but I most definitely dont think u r immature.. I think it might be a case of over sensitivity.. either ways, I too am a little disheartened to c how things shaped up here.. it was never my intention to "taunt" u..but the fact remains, u felt it was a taunt & took offence to it..I did even apologise for the same..but the rest is of course up to u..nothing I can do about it..it was nice sharing opinions with u too..thank you..
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Note:
Guys, in this forum we have always concentrated on constructive discussions, providing us insights into many known, unknown aspects of various stories covered in this show.
Arguing again & again over some past issues is not going to help anyone in any manner & will not be allowed in future.
For those who are part of this forum since a very long time will continue being so in future too, irrespective of someone agreeing or disagreeing to their pov, because we all are here for our commen love, interest DKDM. Inspite of all it's distortions, it's still a better distortion because the divine aspect is still retained generally.
For those who are here since few days, please discuss the current track related views instead of coming up with issues of past. We are already done discussing them & want to concentrate on the current ones.

Topic closed

Edited by mnx12 - 9 years ago