Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CrazyBoy-.Hd.- and Guniea: I get that need to fill the empty slot but I am wondering as to why they chose BI and RR for merger whe. they could have gone for another show

@princessunara: uttaran has already shifted to a new time slot? I thougt that would happen after a week or two..well even if its already shifted, the sat slot is empty an any two shows could have been accomodatedEdited by NalayakShaitaan - 9 years ago
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

but thats the point..both the shows have romance as their theme and started on the same day..So most target audience would have sampled both the shows and settled for either one or both and know about the other show and can start watching when they like
merging with a show of some other genre/a more popular show would give more exposure and an opportunity to reel in another set of audience

But I.think an utttaran viewer is not a target audience for rr ot bi but like you said these audience have settled down for one show but are a romantic story preferring audience , so of that entire set Atleast some people can be made to watch both
This could be people who shifted because they didn't like the initial story , or people who didn't try
Preferences are similar the re for chances of cross sell
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttt1

But I.think an utttaran viewer is not a target audience for rr ot bi but like you said these audience have settled down for one show but are a romantic story preferring audience , so of that entire set Atleast some people can be made to watch both
This could be people who shifted because they didn't like the initial story , or people who didn't try
Preferences are similar the re for chances of cross sell

faor enough..lets see if it helps either/both shows
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

CrazyBoy-.Hd.- and Guniea: I get that need to fill the empty slot but I am wondering as to why they chose BI and RR for merger whe. they could have gone for another show

@princessunara: uttaran has already shifted to a new time slot? I thougt that would happen after a week or two..well even if its already shifted, the sat slot is empty an any two shows could have been accomodated

On Saturday colours show upto 8.30 pm ( ie till madhubaala) already have an episode airing in their regular time slot. So what's left is RR, BI , Uttaran and bani. I guess BI and RR both belong to the romantic genre and hence a merger was possible. 

Bani in all probability is ending and Uttaran I guess is having some crime / eunuch angle ðŸ˜† (  I don't follow the show , saw some clips ) so merger would have been tricky ...
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
may be to fill the gap of kkk
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rather than merger it was better to give half hour episodes of both serials