why this Mahansangam with Beintehaan

Posted: 9 years ago
Aren't these merger episodes supposed to be for promotion of show and to reel in new viewers. So wouldnt it make sense to have merger episode with a show which has higher trps than RR and is more stable rather than a merger of Beintehaan and RR which have almost similar trps and started on the same day???
Well makes sense.. but lol.. except BV Colors shows don't have TRPs do they? :p
And i don't know anything abt BV except that its a social drama and is not a romance.. so how much it is possible i dunno.. i would have preferred a merge with MB so i get to see San n DD together..TRPs or not.. But with the NF & ST break off it might not have been possible..

Originally posted by princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> Well makes sense.. but lol.. except BV Colors shows don't have TRPs do they? :p
And i don't know anything abt BV except that its a social drama and is not a romance.. so how much it is possible i dunno.. i would have preferred a merge with MB so i get to see San n DD together..TRPs or not.. But with the NF & ST break off it might not have been possible..

</font>

well Uttaran does have better trps than BI and RR i think..and it comes after RR..so time slot wouldnt be a peoblem either
@MB and RR: yep it would have been fun on screen and in forums as well..imagine the hungama it would have created
on one side ST and AS..ex partners turned competitors and on other side the two forums 😆
unfortunately the ST and AS wont give us that pleasure 😆
The real rason to have the merger was to occupy the empty slot of 9 to 10 PM on saturday.
They needed something to get in viewers whig they lost after KKK ended and to maintain thier ratings.
Although RR & BI have simikar ratings still the shows have potential and colors is trying to reel in new viewers both the shows.
Lets se what hapoens.
Originally posted by NalayakShaitaan

well Uttaran does have better trps than BI and RR i think..and it comes after RR..so time slot wouldnt be a peoblem either
@MB and RR: yep it would have been fun on screen and in forums as well..imagine the hungama it would have created
on one side ST and AS..ex partners turned competitors and on other side the two forums 😆
unfortunately the ST and AS wont give us that pleasure 😆

They have shifted Uttaran to 7 pm right? or is it a repeat? i am not very sure.. anyway don't know anything abt that show..
but darn yes ST & AS also had to find this yr to quibble!! why not wait another 2yrs n breakup? I would have loved to see merges just to see the 2 girls on and off screen 2gether..

I like both of these shows so I am awaiting Mahasangam..😃

Edited by sree-sree - 9 years ago
I think , its more abt the 9 pm to 10 pm slot on saturday . This week their is no KKK and JDJ will start from next saturday. 
All these mahasangram's usually happen of two shows which timing wise are one after the other ðŸ˜Š
I think it is.a smart move , both these shows are youth and romance liking crowd oriented
So when there is a combined episode both of the show viewers will eventually be exposed to the other show , if they like it they will continue , excellent opportunity for cross sell
You are compelling the viewers who prefer romantic story to watch these show
Originally posted by ttt1

I think it is.a smart move , both these shows are youth and romance liking crowd oriented
So when there is a combined episode both of the show viewers will eventually be exposed to the other show , if they like it they will continue , excellent opportunity for cross sell
You are compelling the viewers who prefer romantic story to watch these show

but thats the point..both the shows have romance as their theme and started on the same day..So most target audience would have sampled both the shows and settled for either one or both and know about the other show and can start watching when they like
merging with a show of some other genre/a more popular show would give more exposure and an opportunity to reel in another set of audience
Just curious how will they merge the story ...RR in rajasthan and Beintehaan in Bhopal 😕

Dono shows ki TRPs toh achi hai 😉