Updateee

SWA1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
that was sooo cute... i loved it..
Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys I hv to share a lot on ds ff.. 1st of all, Thank u chilukuri purnima(purnima209) 4 posting it here... I dont hv words 2 thnk u dear... I just can say lv u sweety... U know baby hw much I adore u..

Then coming 2 u ppl... Thnk u 4 praising ds ff so much... Lv u all.. I nvr expected so much response 4 my 1st ff.. Plz plz plz add me ( Nain5000 ) as I am a newbie here...

Here r da links of my current ffs.. I rqst u all 2 hv a look on dese...

HORROR MYSTERIES - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4096429

MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4093122

Once again I thnk u n lv all...
purnima209 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nain5000

Hey guys I hv to share a lot on ds ff.. 1st of all, Thank u chilukuri purnima(purnima209) 4 posting it here... I dont hv words 2 thnk u dear... I just can say lv u sweety... U know baby hw much I adore u..

Then coming 2 u ppl... Thnk u 4 praising ds ff so much... Lv u all.. I nvr expected so much response 4 my 1st ff.. Plz plz plz add me ( Nain5000 ) as I am a newbie here...

Here r da links of my current ffs.. I rqst u all 2 hv a look on dese...

HORROR MYSTERIES - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4096429

MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4093122

Once again I thnk u n lv all...

😊
purnima209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni775

Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee

Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee
Updateee

ya uploading...
purnima209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWA1992

that was sooo cute... i loved it..

thnks
purnima209 thumbnail
purnima209 thumbnail

hi frds... her is the nxt prt...

PART 26

They started roaming here and their holding each others hands. Suddenly sanyu saw a horse curator.

S: wow!!!! Look horse. Mujhe ride karna hai. Chalo.
R: paagal ho kya??? Kabhi chadhi bhi ho??? Kuch ho gaya to???
S(making a puppy face): please randhir chalo na. Meri itni saari wishes puri ki hai tumne, ek aur sahi. Please chalo.
R: ok ek condition pe. Main tumhare saath baithunga aur ride karunga. Tum bas aage baithogi.
S: ok done. Ab chalo.

They both escalated the horse. He held the reins in his left hand and in right hand her waist. The ride started. His touch brought a shiver in her body. She inhaled deeply and glanced his face. He was looking like a king busy in his gazing his empire. His royal look forget her everything happening besides her. When the ride took a speed she got a jerk due to horse sound and came out of her thoughts.
R: mazaa aa raha hai???
S: tumne kab sikhi aisi horse ride???
R: I m randhir singh shekhawat. Nothing is impossible for me. Itni badi gaadi handle kar sakta hoon to ye horse to chhoti si baat hai.
S: bilkul raja lag rahe ho.
R: haan.. Wo to main hoon. Aur tum meri raani. Ab shauk pura hua??? Chalen???
S: haan.
They returned to the curator and left the horse. Randhir reminded that it had become evening.

R: are shyam ho gayi.
S: haan.. Kitna beautiful lag raha hai na suraj???
R: haan par hume kanhi aur jaana hai.
S: kahan??? Kal chale jayege. Abhi rehne do na.
R: nai abhi. Jahan hum chalenge uske liye yahi time sahi hai. Chalo.

He dragged her to the car and made her sit.
S: par hum jaa kahan rahe hein???
R: baad me bataunga. Abhi chalo.

They reached the marine drive and it was already 7 in the evening. They got down of the car and randhir came to sanyu. He blindfolded her.
S: are ye kya kar rahe ho main gir jaungi.
R: nahi girogi. Main hun na.

He took her to the elevated point in his arms and made her stand there. He unfolder her and asked to see the view. It was like valley in heaven. The view was like a gold and diamond necklace in a queen's neck(therefore it is known as kings necklace). Her eyes wide open and her palm on her mouth.

S: its beautiful. I mean main.(in excitement she faced towards him and hugged him tightly). Itna sab tumne kab kiya???
R: kiya to ab tak kuch nahi hai. Ab karunga.

He freed himself and bent on his knees. Then took out a bunch of red roses from back and forwarded her.

R: I love you gorgeous. The time from which you entered my life, I started feeling. The day when I started fighting with you, I got a reason to live. The day when I kissed you was a blessed moment from god. The day when I got you, I was gifted a prize called life. The day I lost you was a nightmare to me which if comes to my dreams also I get scared and check your presence. The day I found you was like a daydream for which I have fear to break. I request you to come in my life and save my dream from breaking. I wish you to be in my life always.(his eyes moist now).

She took the roses, bent down and hugged him. After few minuted she freed him and wiped his tears.

S: tumhe rote hue pehli bar dekh rahi hoon mcp. Kitna time lagaa ye sab yaad karne mein???(giggles)(she said to make situation normal).
Ammm.. Answer kya doon??? Pataa to hai tumhe fir bhi. Chalo tumhare style me deti hoon.

When I see you I see a dedication, love and care in your eyes. Your love has brought me back from your nightmare to dream. I will always be there to gaurd your dream so that it should not break. I will always be in your life to make you feel my presence, I will be with you till we breathe our last breath and for the entire seconds minutes hours days weeks months and years left in my life I LOVE YOU and will always do. I am yours only yours.

They again hugged for few minutes and then randhir broke the hug for scarcity of time.
R: chalo ghar chalte hein. Der ho gayi hai.
S: haan chalo. Pari se bhi baat karni hai. Wo wait kar rahi hogi.

They left for home. In car...
Today she did not sleep as she forwarded towards a new step to her memory. She was thinking of the entire day. She was thinking about randhir, his words, his promises, his love and every fortune she met because of him. She was in complete dream in open eyes. She was looking equally cute as in her sleep. He was admiring her from a long time when she was busy in her thoughts looking out. He took his hand and caressed his upper fingers on her cheeks. She came out of his thoughts and smiled.

R: kya hua??? Aj k baare me soch rahi ho.
S: tumhe kaise pataa???
R: har bar tumhari help ki hai samajh to aa hi jayega na ab.
S: haan. Yahi soch rahi thi. Tumne har bar meri help ki hai. Abhi bhi kar rahe ho. Sab kuch yaad dilane me.
R: wo to karna hi tha.
S: itna sab kuch kar rahe ho tum mere liye aur main(with tears). Main hun ki tumhe bhul gayi. Kaise itni weak hun main.
R(wiping her tears): kamse kam tumhari galti nahi hai. Main to jan bujh kar apni mom ko bhul gaya tha. Par tum tumne help ki thi mujhe meri.mom se milne me. Samajh lo uska hi return hai.
S(smiles): kitne simple ho tum.
R(smiles): ye bhi tumhari hi den hai.

She tightened her grip on his arms and accumulated her head on it. They reached home. After reaching home, sanyu called pari.

S: hello gudiya. Kaisa tha school.
P: superb mumma. Apka kaisa tha??? Mujhe yaad kiya apne???
S: bahut yaad aayi. Tumne khana khaya???
P: haan. Mujhe bhi apki bahut yaad aa rahi hai.
S: hum jaldi aaye tumse milne. Achha ye lo papa se baat karo.

She handed the phone to randhir and went 2 get fresh.
R: hello. Kya kar raho hai meri princess.(opened his shirt, held a pillow and leaned on bed)
P: kuch nahi. Apko yaad kar rahi thi. Par papa mumma ko kya hua hai. Badli badli lag rahi hai.

He thought a minute and planned to give her a surprize.
R: abbb... kuch nahi beta wo thoda zyada sochti hai na isliy. Tumhe yaad jo karna chahti hai. Achha ab meri princess good girl banke so jayegi.
P: ok papa. Good night.

He hanged the phone and got up from bed. Meanwhile sanyu comes out of the bathroom wearing her night suit adjusting her jacket. Both of them were inches apart to get collided. She wore red long sliveless gown just having strings on her shoulders. His eyes got stuck on her. Her beauty was flawless. No signs of tiredness was visible in her eyes. Her glaced forced him to get locked in her eyes. They had a long eyelock which interrupted when kaka knocked the door for dinner.
R(hesitatingly): ha..haan.. Kaka serve kar dijiye hum aate hein.

They had their dinner and as usual he did not forget her medicines and same time-table. Then they dozzed off..

Day 3..
Next morning..
As usual they were in the same position of sleep. Also this time randhir woke up first and woke her up. But this time she woke up without any arguement.
R: good morning sweetheart. Lagta hai kuch screw ulte lag gaye hein. Tum bina 5 min bole uthh gayi.(he said taking his towel and shirt out)
S: shirt rakho. Aj main tumhe kapde nikaal k dungi.
R: are ye to aur kamaal hai. Jhagda bhi nahi kiya. Zarur koi gadbad hai.
S: apni ye bakwaas band karo aur jadi naha k aao. Mujhe b jaana hai.
R: aur agar nahi nikla to???
S: to..(coming hell closed to him)
R: to???
S: to main bahaar se band kar dungi. Mcp.
R: ok to thik hai.. Iska matlab aj ki planning cancel.
S: uff.. Chalo ek din to chhukara milega tumse.
R: what the??? Main tumhe chhorunga nahi.

Again their fight started. Finally he cought her leaned to wall trapping both her wrists through his arms.
R: ab pichha chhurao munhse.. Haan.
S: kahan chhorne waale ho. Tum to yahin rahoge na mere pass. Hamesha(making an eye contact)

Suddenly she shouted.. "aa kaka". But as usual it was her trick.
S: kabhi kabhi haar me zyada mazaa aata hai rank no1.(giggled and left to kitchen)
R: (giggled amd brushed his fingers in his hairs). Ahhh I love her.(went to bathroom)

When he came out sanyu managed a dress for him. It was a white t-shirt v neck written cool dude on it with a pull over blue jeans jacket having white fur hood. Also blue jeans a pant with those. She called her when she was busy adjusting dining table with breakfast.

R: sanyu.. Ye kya hai??? College k kapne abhi pehnu kya?? Ek bachi ka baap ban gaya hoon.
S: to??? Budhhe thodi ho gaye ho. Mujhe jo achha laga maine nikaal diya. Ab pehenna na pehenna tumhare upar depend karta hai. Waise bhi itne dino se tum mere liye kapde select karte aj maine kar diya.
R(in his mind): drama queen hi rahegi. Huh.

He dressed in those and came out.
S: dekha hero lag rahe ho aur tum nakhra kar rahe the.
R: actually meri personality hai hi aisi au hawtness pe to tum bhi paagal thi college mein tabhi to push ups karte waqt mujhe check out kar rahi thi.
S: apne gungaan karna band karo. Aur yahin wait karo. Main fresh hoke aati hun.

She was about to leave but near door she quite backed and stared him.
S: hot to ho par sirf mere ho.(winked to him and left)

After bathing she came out in a white stringed t-shirt and blue jeans knee length skirt equally complementing him.
R: not bad farzi. Ek time pe tumhe beautiful karne k liye condition rakhni padti hai. Aur aaj to mujhe hi apni beauty se silent kar deti ho.
S: proof to karna padega na ki sirf tum hi hot nahi ho. Haan???(again wiked)

So they had breakfast and left.

To be continue...

purnima209 thumbnail

PART 27

In car..
Randhir gave her a short ue jeans jacket, probably upto back, with elbow length hand in it.

R: ye lo. Ise pehen lo. Thand lagegi.
S: paagal ho kya??? Dhup itni hai aur thand kyun lagegi???
R: pehen lo. Warna zabardasti pehnaunga.
S: agar nahi pehna to???

He was ready to start the car. But he removed his seat belt. Then removed his one hand from stearing and came closer to her. He held her waist and dregged her closer to him. There lips inches apart. He whispered.
R: tumhe is tarah se koi aur dekhe mujhe bardaast nahi sanyu. Tumhe is tarah dekhne ka haq sirf mera hai. Sirf mera... Tum sirf mere liye ho aur aise kapde sirf mere liye pehnogi. Koi aur tumhari taraf dekhe to uski aankhen nikaal k uske haath me thama doon. Samjhi.(stretching her more closer and smiled looking straight to her eyes).

Now he left her and tied the seat belt. And said "isliye nakhre mat karo aur pehen lo". She blushed, smiled and wore that jacket without any argument. Then the journey started.

S: waise hum kahan jaa rahe hein???
R: gateway if india.
S: wo kya hai???
R: wo ek monument hai jo britishers ne banaya tha. Unhone ise british governers ki landing k liye banaya tha. Tumhe pata bahut saare foreigner aate hein wahan tour k liye. Its an attractive place. You will like it.
S: tum saath hoge to waise bhi interest badh jayega dekhne mein. Jhagda jo karte rahoge time pass k liye. Mcp.
R: my poor farzi. Ye sab jhelna hi padega tumhe. Aakhir rank no1 tumhara pati hai. Upar se hawt handsome charming. U know na kuch paane k liye kuch khona padta hai.(he said wearing a goggles, adjusting his hairs looking towards the mirror)
S: bade achhe aur handsome ladke na wahan pe. Soch rahi hun koi to hoga jo mujhse pyar se baat karega.
R: jaan le lunga main uski.
S: (laughed hardly) chh chh chh. Gussa aa gaya mere handsome hunk ko.(she surrounded her arms in his neck)
R: tum bhi kam nahi ho jhagadne mein. Drama queen.
S: I love to irritate you my darling.

Meanwhile randhir got a call from vishal. He adjusted his bluetooth device in his ear and had a conversation with vishal.
V: good morning sir. Hope you are enjoying.
R: tune arrangement kiya hai to enjoy karunga hi. Achha ye bataa sab thik raha hai???
V: all ok sir. Bas ye bataane k liye phone kiya tha ki Dr. Batra ka call aaya tha.
R: o.. Dr. Batra. Kya kaha unhone??? Koi problem???
V: no sir baa ye kaha hai unhone appointment le li hai aur mr. watson kal india aa rahe hein. Apko kal subah thik 10 baje unse milna hai banquet hall me jaha unka cconference hai.
R: ok thank you vishal.
V: you are most welcome sir. Enjoy your day. Gud bye.

He hung the phone.
S: ye Dr. Batra to wahi hai na jo meri treatment kar rahe hein???
R: haan. Kal hume doctor se milna hai???
S: kaun sa doctor aur kyun???
R: hum yahaan doctor se hi milne aaye hein. Ye sab ghumna firna secondary hai. Waise bhi main tumhare bachpane se pak gaya tha. God kitna mushkil hai tumhe tolerate. 
S: gaadi roko.
R: kyun???
S: maine kaha roko.

And he stops the car. Sanyu gets down there.
S: ab tumhe mujhe tolerate karne ki koi zarurat nahi. Jao yahaan se.
R(getting down from car): are mazak kar raha tha. I was just joking. Tum seriously kyun le rahi ho???
S: koi zarurat nahi hai explanation dene ki. Jao yahaan se. Mujhe akela chhor do.

And she walks off to a barrow and ordered an ice-cream.
S: bhaiya do strawberry ice-cream dena.
R: are maine kaha na I m sorry.
S: kyun??? Tumhe to main irritate karti hoon. Ab main chali aayi tumse door. Ho to gaye tum tentionfree.
R: wo to tumhe chidane k liye bola tha.
S: hamesha yahi kaam hai tumhe. Aur to kuch kar nahi sakte.

Meanwhile the barrowkeeper gave ice-creams. Taking one for self she gave other to him and left.
R: are suno to.(and he kept went behind her)
BK: bhaisaan mere paise.
He gives a rs.100 note to him and was about to leave.
BK: bhaisaab chhutte nahi hein.
R: are rakh le yaar.(again he ran to her). Maine socha tum jhagda karogi hamesha ki tarah isliye maine aisa kiya.
S: kar hi to rahi hoon. Shaanti to mil hi gayi hogi tumhe. A jao na.
R: dekho agar tum mere saath nahi gayi na to main tumhe uthha k le jaunga.
S: achha. Khadoos (and she licks her ice-cream)

As usual he did as he said. He threw his ice-cream, took her in his arms and made her sit in car.
R: kaha tha na maine uthha k le jaunga.

She burst out laughing.
R: kya hua has kyun rahi ho.
S: tumhari shakal dekhni chahiye thi jab main tumse gussa thi. Kaise bandar ki tarah latki thi.(still laughing)
R: to kya tum gussa nahi ho mujhse???
S: main kahan gussa thi. Mujhe to sirf ice-cream khani thi. Isiliye gaadi rukwaayi.(again licked her chocolate)
R: sanyu ki bachhi. I will kill you.
S: you cant. Thoda gussa ho jaati hun to bardaast nahi hota tumse aur kill kya khaak karoge!!!! Waise mazaa aa gaya. Kya vip treatment milti hai thoda sa gussa karne se. Hahaha(again licks ice cream)

This time randhir got angry and gulped the whole ice cream at once and winked at her)
S: you mcp. Meri puri ice-cream kha li tumne.
R: haan isi ice-cream k liye tumne itna tamasha kiya na tumne.(and his usual smark)
S: man ksr raha hai tumhara galaa daba doon.
R: mera man kar raha apni lips pe lagi ice-cream tumhare lips se saaf karwa loon.

He brought his lips closer to her but she pushed him away.
R: hahaha.. Ab tumhari shakal dekhni chahiye thi. Sharam se bilkul laal.
S: randhir jao yahaan se.(she looked down and blushed).

He took his palm and slaped lightly on his chest.
R: uff.. Teri ada..
S: chalo ab. Tumhara badla pura ho gaya.

Again journey started and within few minuted they reached gateway of india.
S: wow its beautiful.(she went closer to it and stroked the walls)
R(looking towards sanyu): its really beatiful.
He took out camera from his pocket and started clicking her pictures. After few minutes she noticed him clicking images and started giving postues)

R: chalo bahut ho gaya.
S: mujhe tumhari pictures leni hai.
R: baad me le lena hume boat leni hai.
S: nahi abhi.
R: achha ok main sikhata hoon. Ye pakdo camera aur yahaan jo button hai ise dabao. A long press ok. Chalo try karo.

He came behind her and asked her to hold the camera. As she held the camera he held her one hand and other one on her fore-finger for clicking button. She felt his sensation from his touch. In spite of looking camera she was busy in admiring him and smiling. After few seconds he noticed her and they had an eyelock. Their faces just 2 inches apart..

R(in a low tone): aise hi dekhti rahi to boat bhi nikal jaayegi aur pictures bhi nahi click ho payenge.
S(lost in his eyes): hone do na mujhe pictures click karne k liye tumse door jaana padega. Mere liye yahi view best hai.
R: to fir hume yahin rehna padega.
S(still lost): koi bhi jagah tumhare saath bahut beautiful hai.
R(breaking eyelock): aaa.. Jaldi karo boat leni hai.

After clicking some pictures. They went for next boat. In boat, she was checking his images.
S: sach me bahut hot lag rahe ho. My macho man.
R: I told you.(giggles)

They reached the elephanta caves in a few minutes. Randhir first got down from boat and forwarded his hand to get her down. She gave her hand got down from boat. Bg music..

Chahaton ka mazaa, faasalon mein nahin
Aa chupa loon tumhe hauslon mein kahin
Sab se upar likha, hai tere naam ko Khwaishon se jude silsilon mein kahin
Khwaishein milne ki tumse, khwaishein milne ki tumse
Roz hoti hai nayi
Mere dil ki jeet meri maat ban gayi Hoo tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe, nagme sagaya tumhe
Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhe, neendon mein bulaya tumhe..

And the entered into the elephanta caves...