Awakening her...innocent longings to... +HD caps

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Well as the title says one thing that struck me as beautiful was this moment when Rudra obeyed Paro's wish and backed away. and that last second their hands.. and then fingers clung to each other..
those fingers were enough to portray the longing they had to be with the other.. they were loath to separate from one another...

the startled Rudra who stepped forward at her command quite willing to come close to her.. to do her bidding.. reached her.. and she looked at him..

And as she whispers a plea to move away..

he doesn't give in as before.. he questions. asking her why..

when she innocently answers it has to happen.. 'isn't it?' still unawakened...

Now too shy to word those innocently said words once again.. Paro's awareness of what was happening b/w them has heightens as his intense gaze refuses to move from her..and she shyly gestures him to come close to her..

He joins their hands..with the red cloth...as her fingers remain limp.. allowing him to lead..

As she feels foreign feelings her eyes are scared of these new sensations his proximity arouses in her.. she looks at him with frightened eyes for answers

And instead he words the silent question that awaited..
'how many times would u send me away...'

'just one last time..' she innocently whispers.. her eyes vulnerable to him..unsure.. lost in this moment.. and these new feelings..

And as he leans down.. his eyes never leaving her.. her breath quickens as her eyes downcast and watches him surreptitiously

And this time when he comes back to her with the cloth.. her fingers reach and holds on to it.. taking his offering..

and he asks 'is that it..' and she agrees...
when the trance breaks.. bringing them back to the world away from that special place they were a second before..

this scene was beautiful.. the underlying lines.. were both an innocent longing from her as it started..to confusion as she was awakened slowly to what his proximity was doing to her..and turned in to a foreplay towards something as old as time itself..

just beautiful!!
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud_Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifull Post ❤️
Thanx for the lovely Caps..
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The undercurrents of that scene and the dialogues were superb!!!!! What expressions by Sanaya and Ashish... And when Rudra asks "Kitni baar duur bhejegi mujhe???" and her reply "Ek aakhri baar" is quite symbolic in meaning!!!!!

Beautiful caps Sunara...
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww lovely post , i liked this part very much -

those fingers were enough to portray the longing they had to be with the other.. they were loath to separate from one another...

He joins their hands..with the red cloth...as her fingers remain limp.. allowing him to lead..

👏👏
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful scene. both ashish and sanaya were so awesome. the way they looked at each other itself was enough to make this scene so beautiful.
lovely post, baisa. thanks for the beautiful caps, can't seem to take my eyes off them.
Edited by bluemoon255 - 9 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post Sunara.
Today's episode was so good and full of Parud scene's.
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful. Both were awesome!!!!

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post. It was such a adorable scene. Brilliantly acted and shown. The longing for each other was very beautifully captured.
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😳 ufff they were on fire i m speachless Edited by sana_ahmad643 - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was a lovely scene and filled with a lot of symbolism, although I wasn't able to enjoy it properly because Sanaya's/Paro's facial expressions were shot with AS's BD. After noticing the BD that was all I could think about 😆