Happy Birthday Ankur Nayyar aka Acharya Raghavendra !!

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Today is 27th May.
A very special day for all MPians as 1 year back on this day Bharat Ka Putra Maharana Pratap's journey started on SonyTV. But I am not here for the anniversary thread. πŸ˜†
I am here for someone who was born 36 years ago. πŸ˜ƒ

A Handsome Guy πŸ˜‰
A Very Talented Actor 😳

Someone who created magic with his acting & amazing personality in Maharana Pratap within the short span.

He is none other than

our ACHARYA RAGHAVENDRA aka

We wish whatever you ask, may you receive
whatever you seek may you find
whatever you wish may it be fulfilled
On your birthday & Always !

Our talented actor was born on May 27 in 1978. He is from Pathankot, Punjab, India.

Ankur won the Gladrags Manhunt North India in 2000. He then represented the North Zone at the Gladrags Manhunt All India Finals, where he placed in the top 5. He has been successfully doing commercials for Maruti Alto, Rotomac Pen, Nivea Cream, Doller Body Warmer, NIIT, L.M.L. Freedom Bike, Kodak Film, Nestle Bar One Chocolate, Ponds Deodorant and Atlas Cycles. He has also done music videos for famous singers like Jagjit Singh and Shubha Mudgal.

Kanyadaan - Sony Entertainment Television 

As Subroto Basu (Anurag's first cousin) in Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Star Plus 

Kashmeer - Star Plus 

Ek Aur Fauji - SAB TV 

As Vikram Mall in Jeet - Star Plus 

He is the Economics teacher and an ex-student of the school. He is a maverick professor, a young idealist who leaves a life that the world describes as successful and comes back to his alma mater to teach... because he believes he can make a difference. His radical thoughts and extreme rebellion to the old college and authority get him on the wrong side of the trustees and the Vice Principal. But they also get him popular among students and other teachers. The effervescent zeal and fervour of Vikram Mall soon brings hope to the crumbling college. He encourages the students to dream, and to work towards realising their dreams. To him success is not the opposite of failure, it is trying hard to succeed. He loves teaching and wants to make a difference in the lives of his students. Mall has got a scathing wit. He is an intense teacher who goes out of his way to help the students. In fact, he almost goes too far in his efforts, throwing himself into the role of mentor and guidance counsellor. His intentions are always good, but sometimes his methods are questionable. He has an intense side to him, which he keeps well hidden.

As Shekhar in Reth - Zee TV 

As Rajveer in Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand - Star Plus 

Hey...Yehii To Haii Woh! - Star One 

As Samar Khanna in Kohinoor - Sahara one 

He is a police officer & Iravati's friend.

As Dr. Raj Malhotra in Virasat - Star Plus/Star One 

As Yuvraj in Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye - Sahara One 

As Rohit in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki - Sahara One 

He is Khushi's Husband and Pari's best friend.

As Kshitij in Durgesh Nandinii - Sony TV

Adopted by Mr.Narendra Shrivastava, Kshitij is Lawyer by profession & the Main Protagonist who shares a special rapport with Durgesh Nandini.

As Captain Gunraj Singh Randhawa in Left Right Left - SAB TV 

As Samman Chaudhary (Kakul's husband) in Ghar Ek Sapnaa - Sahara One 

SAMMAN is a typical city-bred handsome boy who is very used to open and free relationships of friendship around him. He's a good second son to his father and runs the family business. Being a complete big-city man, Samman somehow looks at the small-town people and values, as very different from his own. Though all set to marry Vanshika, the daughter of his father?s business partner Saxena, he flirts dangerously with Kakul in Patna. Although Samman is not sure about his feelings for Kakul, he makes her believe that he loves her immensely. Samman lacks strength in his values but he later becomes more mature and responsible human being. In the course of time Samman realizes how important love and family ties are and goes to any extent to protect Kakul.

As Sanskaar in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli - Zee TV 

He is Abha's childhood friend & loved Abha [antagonist] but married to Saniya, now protagonist.

As Coach Karanveer in Humse Hai Life - Channel [V] 

The first person who Sia contacts is that person who's responsible for getting Sia here; the tough grand old coach, KARANVEER. During the sports scholarship exam, Karanveer saw a spark in Sia. A visionary by nature, Karanveer selected Sia. He has grand ideas for her though he never speaks about them. In fact, wo zyaada baat hi nahin karte?jo karna hai wo karte hain. School ke principal bhi unse itna darte hain ki agar unhein gussa aa jaaye toh principal ka heart rate oopar chala jaata hai. School ke students unke saamne unse darte hain? peeth peeche mazaak udaate hain par dil mein unki izzat karte hain.

Arjun - Star Plus 

As Acharya Raghavendra in Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap - Sony Tv 

He is guru of Kumwar Pratap. In their first meeting they select them as they 'Margdarshak'. In the beginning he becomes very much strict with Pratap later they share a wonderful teacher-student bonding. He learns Pratap a lot. He left for Kashi after primary education is over but again enters with a bang to save Pratap from sure death by Bairam Khan. Then he trains Pratap to fight with Bairam Khan. He again saves Pratap when Bairam Khan & Rao Surtan conspire to kill him. Later he helps Pratap while Akbar army attacks. He leaves saying that Pratap is now able to tackle any kind of situation without his help.

Yeh Zindagani - Seven
Tere Khushboo Mein Base Khat - Jagjit Singh
Nach Mein Saari Saari Raat - Shubha Mudgal

Hum Jo Keh Na Paye
Yakeen as Siddhartha Thakur
Detective Naani as CID Inspector Bhatia
Singham as Abbas

Join us in the celebration & wish him for his future. We wish you get lots of roles from serial & movies & you entertain us with your acting !!
God bless you !!!
And we, MPians are missing our Guruji a lot. 😳

Once again,

Note : All the information about his career gets from the wikipedia & india-forums cast details of that particular show. I have just copied from there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Happy birhtday Acharya Raghavendra aka Ankur Nayaar ! God Bless u...May u have grt year ahead with lots of love, success, joy n prosperity n peace in ur life

Edited by Krishna_Sourav - 9 years ago
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Debashree...

Beautiful thread...!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

You know, I had noticed you in the CID forum, and I have been a fan of your creations since then.

A very Happy Birthday To Ankur Nayyar aka Acharya Raghavendra...πŸ₯³

He is my most favourite character in the show...

And how can I forget Captain Gunny... from LRL... I have been his fan since LRL days...!!!

Thanks for giving me this link Rakhi...!!!

Love
Flavia
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Hi Debashree...

Beautiful thread...!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

You know, I had noticed you in the CID forum, and I have been a fan of your creations since then.

A very Happy Birthday To Ankur Nayyar aka Acharya Raghavendra...πŸ₯³

He is my most favourite character in the show...

And how can I forget Captain Gunny... from LRL... I have been his fan since LRL days...!!!

Thanks for giving me this link Rakhi...!!!

Love
Flavia

Thank you Princess πŸ˜ƒ
He is my favorite character also & I really missed him a lot 😳
debasree04 thumbnail
Thread becomes global πŸ˜³
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Happy Birthday, Ankur Nayyar! πŸ€—
I remember ur character Captain Gunraj Singh Randhawa aka Gunny of LRL the Most! 😳 
debasree04 thumbnail

wow Rakhi its too good
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday. πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely thread, Debasree. πŸ‘
Minionite thumbnail
A very happy birthday!!!

Sree a great thread!
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wish youa very Happy Birthday Ankur Ji!!!! :))
Gorgeous thread Deba :))