Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

Zingy! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! 

i will try my best to update soon
tenzingchoden thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_u_Bharti

Gr8 Chapter Zing 😃thanks

I felt pity 4 Kiya & her dad... me too
Bt y does Kiya nt recognize KD ??? you have to wait for that
OMG Mystery 2 b unfolded soon 😉
Update Soon 😊
Thanx 4 d pm 😊welcome

tenzingchoden thumbnail

Each meeting occurs at the precise moment for which it was meant .Usually when it went it will have the greatest impact on ones lives.

-          Nodia scrieva

CHAPTER 3 - MEETING.

After travelling a   long  distance the plane  finally landed in its  destination and now it was time to come  face to face with my biggest enemy  . It was time to meet the person who was the reason for the change in  my life because of whom the  love of my life was no longer a part of my life it was time for my revenge . with that thought I stepped down from the plane and stepped inside my Black SUV who will take me to the hotel where the meeting was held. I reached the hotel after 15 minutes and  stepped down from the  SUV  and started walking towards  the elevator   ignoring the lustful glares the females were giving me and the death glares that the men were throwing me I was used to it by now as I know every girls wants me and every guy wants to be me but I could care less their was only one girl who has a claim on my heart and that is my chicklit. It didn't not took me a long time  to reach the boardroom  every one  was already seated and were waiting for my   presence I scanned the room but I could not find  the person for whom I came here . Where was she . I had specially mentioned ranveer to make sure she as here    he  told himself.  He was disappointed But didn't show it in his face that he was affected my it during the period of time  he had learned to mask his emotions so he slowly walked over to his chair and told the member to start the meeting.  The meeting took place for almost  1 hour  but  his decision remained the same he told Mr. Gujral that he wanted his money now and he will not give him anymore time. Mr gujral requested him that he  want to talk with him alone without  disturbance so the rest of the board  members left  them alone quietly. AND Mr. Gujral started to speak

Mr Desai  please understand my problem he said

What problem are you talking kd asked

I have arranged a one third of the amount that you lended me  and I was going to give it to you as a assurance but a emergency came up today and I have use that money for something else. He said

Mr. Gujral please speakly clearly what emergency are you talking about ? he replied

Its just  a family emergency one of my family member have to go undergo an operation today so I would be very thankful if you would give me some more time . he said

The first thought that came to kd mind after hearing mr. gujral words was that maybe something happened to kiya that was why she could not make it to the meeting so without thinking he asked the question which answer he wanted to know for a while.

Did anything happened  to  my kiya was that  the reason she could not make it to the meeting  kd asked.

MR. Desai nothing happened to kiya  and  what do you mean by yours kiya. Kiya's dad asked

Oh I was trying to say what happened to your daughter kiya but it came out a wrong way. I would like to apologize for it  and wanted to know why hasn't she attended the meeting.he asked

Oh Its ok and my daughter is just late as usual but she must be hear after half an hour will you please wait for her she wants to talk to you personally he requested

Being late  for something important was surely his chicklet style but the things that shocked him the most was that she wanted to meet him personally does she recognize him or is it just a coincident he thought.

He was suddenly pulled out of his thought when kiya's dad said though it is  not like you would listen to her and give us more time .She will just be wasting her time.

So you think that I would not listen to her request kd asked

Yes ofcourse I know you would not agree I have tried everything I even begged you  for more time but you didn't show any mercy so why would you listen to her he replied

Maybe I would listen to her maybe her words would have a greater impact on me  he said

This wouldnot happen cause every one knows you are a heartless businessmen you only care for your money guys like you  are just a rich brat who just want to show off you're their power and status he said

Mr. Gujral I would like you to watch your words when you are the one that is in need you should not  make me angry you are in no position to talk to me like that . You should be happy that I am even talking with you otherwise a poor guy like you is just like a door mat of my house which is only used to  wipe the dirt of the shoes he said arrogantly

How dare you say something like that to me kiyas  dad said angrily

Why are you getting  so angry that were the exact words that you said to me 8 years ago. Kd said

What are you talking about MR. Desai this is the first time I am meeting you personally he replied

You really have a poor memory please have a flashback and try to remember a guy who was your daughter boyfriend  whom you didn't agree of he said so that MR. GUjral came remember it

What are your talking about  I never knew my daughter dated a guy named keshav otherwise I would have approved of you he said

Oh my bad I forgot to tell that your didn't call me keshav she used me her stoneface. He stated simply

Suddenly all the things were crystal clear for he did know a guy named stoneface  that he disapproved of  kiya as he didn't belonged to their status. HE said in a low voice How come you are I thought you left her forever.

I did leave her but not  to stay forever away from  her. I just left to make myself worth her and see now I am one richest guy in the world and your are nothing in front of me. You always used to say I wasn't good enough for her because you are rich and I was poor but see after 8 years we face to face but our status changed now I am the one who is rich and you on the other hand are poor. He said the last line with a smirk.  MR. Gujral wanted to say something  but was cut off when  the receptionist  informed that kiya gujral was waiting outside the board room to meet keshav desai. KD told the receptionist to send  kiya inside the boardroom and told MR. gujral to leave the room  right now.

But before leaving kiya's  dad for the last time said  you may have come here for kiya  but you can't have her because for her you are just a cruel man who destroyed her father and nothing more that that .

Kd didn't understand what he meant but may be he have to find it on his own he was again interrupted  beacause of the voice he was longing to hear.

May I come in  kiya asked

Yes  kd replied.

P.S.  I tried leave a cliffhanger  I hope you will like it if you have any problems, suggestion , and guidance that you want to give me for this story  you can pm it  or write in the comment box. And  please forgive my mistakes I will edit it afterwards so you have read the unedited version but i promise to edit soon

Bye love zing

Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 Update Zing 😃
So finally Kiya is here
Thank God KD still loves Kiya... I thought he wanted to seek revenge 4m Kiya 4 leaving him... Thank u 😉
Bt do Continue Soon
W8ing desperately 4 Kisha's convo 😊
snowflake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update
finally ab kisha meeting
waiting 4 deir reactions
update soon
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kiya doesnt remember her stoneface hawww
Mr. desa junk kisha ko alag kardiya tha
fab update
Plz update next soon
viagomes thumbnail
HEY ZING
NICE UPDATE DEAR
LOVED IT
SO KD STILL LOVES KIYA BUT KIYA DOESN'T REMEMBER HIM IT GETTING INTERESTING
SO NEXT CHP KISHA MEETING
UPDATE SOON CAN'T WAIT
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update ..
Kd wanna take revenge against Kiya's dad for separating dem
Kd still loves kiya and want her back ..
but kiya doesn't remember him ..
Loved the update ..😊
and nxt is Kisha's meeting ..
plz update soon ..
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Oh my! I forgot to reply
I loved it! Soo happy to know KD still loves Kiya 😳⭐️
Loving this ff more and more after every update!!⭐️⭐️
Ha Kd is a rich business man and Kiya's father pleading 😆
KD's heart only for Kiya⭐️
And you left it in the most exciting part 😡
NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT???
When will you update? ⭐️

SweetAndSpice thumbnail
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! 
ZINGY UPDATE!
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!