You never knew this about Katrina Kaifs siblings

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
http://bollywoodjournalist.com/2014/05/26/turcotte-siblings-sisters-katrina-kaif/

Just a couple of months from now, the Indian filmi press will be buzzing with the international launch of Isabelle, Katrina Kaif's sister. This international film called Dr Cabbie  (which might have a limited release in India) will garner much attention because one of the producers of the film is Salman Khan. This Canadian film will mark the official entry of Salman Khan as a producer in the International film market. Salman, I am told, is keeping an age-old promise he made to Katrina about launching her sister Isabelle. Initially, it was meant to be a Bollywood launch but now Isabelle seems to have voluntarily opted out of the race. I would call it a wise decision because Isabelle will definitely feel at home in English films than Bollywood films. The first look and the trailer of the film is already out and soon you might find Salman Khan promoting it.

In this blog, I don't want to talk only about Isabelle but the other sisters of Katrina Kaif who are equally talented and accomplished as well. So here's Sonia Roberts, who is equally talented as her elder sister but people in India might never celebrate her because she has chosen not to be an actress. Sonia Roberts (Turcotte) is an amazing photographer and the youngest of the Turcotte sisters. She is an amazing photographer and studying Graphic Designing at the University For Creative Arts at Surrey, UK. Here is a collage of some photographs clicked by Sonia.

part from Sonia, her brother Sebastian seems to be engaged in creative pursuits too. Sebastian makes designer furniture. One of the sisters mentions this in her Facebook post where she posted a link to her brother's blog (Post by Stephanie Turcotte). Earlier Reports have quoted Katrina where she has said that her brother Michael was studying Furniture Design and Craftsmanship at the Buckinghamshire New University. Sebastian too also has a blog of his own where he writes about creating designer cabinets. It was a surprise for me because this is for the first time I heard that Katrina's brother is called Sebastian because all along I have been hearing that his name is Michael

The post would be incomplete if I don't mention Melissa Roberts. She is perhaps the only one in the Turcotte family who is a mathematician and has won one of the most prestigious awards in Mathematics (in the UK).
Melissa Turcotte with Professor Ari Laptev, Head of Mathematics at Imperial (left) and Dr Frank Berkshire, Director of undergraduate studies (right) of Imperial College

Believe it or not, Melissa was awarded the famous Laing O'Rourke award for the Best Mathematics Student in 2009 at a glittering ceremony at London's Intercontinental by The weDownload Manager" id="_GPLITA_0" href="http://bollywoodjournalist.com/2014/05/26/turcotte-siblings-sisters-katrina-kaif/#">hotel on 25 September 2009. The Laing O'Rourke  award is popularly known as the Oscars of Mathematics. She was a student of the prestigious Imperial College which had put up this picture on their site (on your left). Here is a  from the college website of Melissa winning the award and why the college regards her "an outstanding student".  Melissa graduated from Imperial College on 21 October 2009 and the ceremony was held at the famous Royal Albert Hall in London. On the left, you have Melissa posing with her professors after receiving the Laing O'Rourke award. Melissa completed a four-year Master of Science graduate degree from the college.

Okay, now here's somebody whom Kat can hire as as a jewellery designer. Her elder sister Natacha is a talented jeweller, I am told. My source also informs me that she is quite good at designing gold accessories that are encrusted with semi-precious stones like Rubies and Emeralds. Natacha also designs junk jewellery, my source informs me.

The rest of the Turcotte family seems to be happily settled into domesticity but all of them are active on social networking site. Here are some more pictures.

Katrina Kaif had earlier told me before that she is not on any social networking site, at least officially so. She maintains that stance even now. But unlike her, all her beautiful sisters are very much there both on Facebook and Twitter. Here are the Facebook profiles of Katrina's sisters " Isabelle Ann, Stephanie Turcotte, Sonia Turcotte, Natacha Roberts, Melissa Roberts and Christine Spencer. Here are the Twitter accounts of Christine, Isabelle and Sonia. The names are hyperlinked to their respective social media accounts. However, even though you can view their social media profiles, you will only be able to see only those information that they have set to public'. Is there a possibility, that to keep in touch with her family (who are scattered all over the UK), Katrina Kaif uses a private Facebook and Twitter profile? I am leaving that the answer open-ended because that's the way it has been all these years.

Edited by Bigbang_GD - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah many of Katrina's siblings are having amazing careers, some got phd and some others are designers, they are doing well for themselves and are independent.
But Katrina's brow's name is Michael, he just  change hs fb name to different stuff so stalkers like Soumya don't find them lol.

thse pics of her sisters are from their fb accounts.

And I also think that Katrina is on twitter and Facebook but with private accounts not just her but all celebrities are on social networking sites but some are officially there some in private.
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
can u see the pictures??????
its giving me error

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow katrina has such amazing sisters but people just like to speak about dirt . Love you katrina
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bigbang_GD

can u see the pictures??????
its giving me error

Here:

This is a cute picture of katrina with her siblings, her bro-in-law, her grandparents and her niece.

from her sister's wedding

He stole these pics from natasha's IG lol, that's her with sonia in the middle(the graphic designer) and mellisa in the right(the math student)

Her with Mellisa

Edited by Crystal__ - 9 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Uhmm I did know that. Hihi. Such a cute family.. god bless!
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sad that her siblings have to be so guarded because of crazy stalkers and Indian media!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Nice pics, seen some earlier as they were posted prior!! And dr cabbie trailer was lol!!Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just knew that some were involved in p*rn business 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Kudos to Kat man. She's proof that if you wanna keep your personal life private or personal, you can def do so. I mean that she doesn't talk about the family in respect to them and I see that gets misconstrued a lot.
Also, it's good her siblings are doing well for themselves and aren't constantly in the limelight or being forced to be in.  It serves everyone well b/c Kat can do her own thing and clearly all of them are doing their own thing---and quite well too. I remember ppl saing how her family leaches off of her, but you can see all are quite independent and self-sustained.