Vani Rani Cross Talk - 4...Video added

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YtWSEvmJo1Y

Intro Gvn By Surya

The discussion started, they gna make Kathir/Karuppu to Kidnap Saro, bt this tym Vani is nt gna save him, someone else...and also added that End of this incident shld be a turning point for either it shld be a End for Saro's Prbs or it shld a point which can make Rani and Sammi together.

Then started abt Gautham gna Save Saro as He s also a Xerox Copy of Vani😉😆 bt hw he gna save Saro??? Action sequence ll be there for him And i hope they gonna show some BroMance😳😉😆 then they gna make Thenu to console Sammi, and it shld an Extraordinary Emotion scene and in this scene she shld be as like Vani, Ppl shld excited for seeing this scene as like if Vani is there...at this scene End it shld be end for this Consoling sequence as Either Sammi shld go with thenu or He shld move on frm the place w/o gvng any info to others.(Thenu gna be Highlight in this scene😛) after that they gna Make Rani to knw abt Thenu's visit to Sammi and His objection to Return, then Rani gna Blast as Sammi doesnt console even after Thenu's Emotions towards him.

Then again cumng to Saro point, Kathir gang gna kidnap some one n make Saro to surrender towards them by Himself

Then abt Kathik and Poo's Life, it shld be a surprise as wat s gna be Poo's decision...and Says that Most of the ppl asking them directly as nt to Re-untie poo with Saro as Karthik s Turning into a very good person and they Compared Saro and Karthik as Karthik is Taking some decision with Brave, which we cant see in Saro and also says that Saro dnt do anything for Poo's Love, bt similarly Many ppl asking for Saro-poo re-untie, so have to do smthng which can console rest of ppl to accept Karthik-poo (Surely No chance for Saro and poo, they decided it and we can see it through this Video) and says that they gna ask ppl to gv their explanation abt their choice whether Saro-poo or Karthik-poo with Reason, and we ll decide, bt Dir is Supporting for Karthik

Cntnud as next week its gna be Thenu-Sammi meeting, Kidnapping and action sequence for Gautham, including all this, their ll be a Love track in btwn bcz as frm Starting Selvi-Rajesh love, Next Triangle Love with Saro-Poo-Karthik, nw we shld gv an another Love line in this, and reveal that they gna make Gautham to Love Pooja...Ended

P.s : Guys its My POV as This Cross Talk is Really Good and also an Awesm thing...bt i feel that they are revealing so many things here, i feel after watchign this video, there s chance for ppl getting bore with the same shw as they already can guess wat s gna hpn!! i wanna them to discuss in the way which cant reveal most things to ppl, so that they can make ppl to get more expectation abt this Serial!!

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago

incorrigible thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

P.s : Guys its My POV as This Cross Talk is Really Good and also an Awesm thing...bt i feel that they are revealing so many things here, i feel after watchign this video, there s chance for ppl getting bore with the same shw as they already can guess wat s gna hpn!! i wanna them to discuss in the way which cant reveal most things to ppl, so that they can make ppl to get more expectation abt this Serial!!

I'm inclined to agree with you on this Hema, yes, the discussion is great but when they give away the whole picture about what to expect in the coming week, it takes away viewer's suspense, excitement and anticipation. They need to rein it in a little bit and leave us with a cliffhanger so the interest is there to watch the episode and experience the conclusion for ourselves. A good example of how this can be done is in bbthots.com, this guy does brilliant reviews of movies without giving anything away and readers are left eagerly waiting to watch the movies to experience the moments for themselves. A really good example of how to tease the audience without giving away the whole plot of the story.

Satrupa thumbnail
Yeah Sree...They are Saying In thenu scene it shld be End as like Either He shld get back to home or shld move on to some other place, and then saying that Rani shld get angry at Extreme as Sammi didnt get console even after seeing Thenu's Feelings!!

Wat s this, It clearly shws that He doesnt gna agree with Thenu too..then i dnt get excited at the upcoming Emotional scene btwn him and Thenu...it is wat gna hpn in Future..

After watching all this, i completely lost interest and Excitement and im just watching the shw only for the Talent of the VR cast, those who are acting brilliantly at their roles, or else i wnt watch the shw after knwing upcoming story line!!!

bt many wnt be like me na..they ll lose interest!!! and at last, there might be a chance of thinking nt to watch the shw at any point!!!!
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing.

with or without this discussions I last interest in watching VR. when the show started it was wonderful and different. so I eagerly waited for 9:30 to come fast. nowadays I'm preferring YT for episodes so that I can skip boring tracks.

I lost interest because of the same old repetitive tracks. Each and every track is predictable. this show not different from other shows in the TV.

Poo accepting Karthik was very predictable from the start. Initial strong character of Poo was destroyed completely. I'm skipping Poo Karthi scenes nowadays. Swami needs counselling. he lost his brain completely.

I'm watching this show for the talent of Radhika madam, thenu and Gautam.

I'm feeling director has lost his initial strong substance. he seems to be turning the track reading some comments in YT.
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

he seems to be turning the track reading some comments in YT.

completely agree yaar...absolutely True
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In Elavarasi serial also has a track like Poo Karthik track. interesting point is actor who is playing Gautam playing that role. difference is bride and groom both are not interested in that marriage and wants divorce.
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

In Elavarasi serial also has a track like Poo Karthik track. interesting point is actor who is playing Gautam playing that role. difference is bride and groom both are not interested in that marriage and wants divorce.

yeah i knw, His Name is Selva in that shw and He married his lover's(Sandhya's) sister i hope!!!