Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting.
Hey I already sent a buddy request when ever you update any of your stories please PM me,
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats fr nw thread.. waiting fr the update eagrly...
krndr thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread
waiting for the next part already
tellyme thumbnail

Part - 48

When Geet came back to room Maan looked awake but still in bed. She blushed seeing him like that and went near him. He pulled her harsly and she landed on his chest.

"I want my wife to be 100 percent mine." He placed wet kiss on her shoulder "don't want to share her with anything"

He straightend her, while sitting up himself. "tumharee maa ka bhi call ayega, just like mom see will give you some teachings, I don't want any to effect you, samjhi"

"I will bring coffee for us" she shyly smiled and left.

Geet entered an elegantly setup kitchen, Geet gave a nice look to the kitchen. She closed her eyes, feeling contended, it was hers. Maan has got all this especially for her. And now she has moved ahead from hesitation and starting to accept her right on him. She loved to enjoy everything he did for her and especially for her because she knew how much happiness her acceptance gave to Maan.

Geet was lost in many thoughts, Maan wanted her completely for himself and she knew at this point of time he deserves 100 percent of her, he has waited for long. Geet could not disappoint Maan in any ways.

But then, the way he was srinking his life only to her was worrying her and his expectation from her was completely same. But they were social being. Bowing down to hypocracy of society was wrong but cutting down from it was not correct too. It was Maan himself who has taught her to have her own line of thought process and now she was educated and aware enough to have her own thought process of how to be in society.

Geet had put the water on boiling and was about to put milk when she felt pair of hands engulf her. Smile and blush overtook on all her thoughts.

"Choriye na, chai banana hai" he turned her in jerk, towards him

make it or not, I a not leaving you' he palced soft kiss on her lips and then little  deeper and then deeper and soon he was vigorously inside her lips, she was almost pulled up in air with him supporting her by her hips. Her whole weight was on him as their lips glued dipper and his hands went inside her kurti. Geet supported herself on him by encircling her hand around his nape. The moment was magical for both as Maan's hand went on exploring her skin inside and then her curves, he squeezed it harder and she deepened the kiss in response. The world was forgotten as now, Geet unable to take more, slid her hand inside his vest, feeling his beautiful toned muscles. It went on, both were igniting each other's desire.

It was only when they needed to break ultimately, they separated reluctantly. Maan's eye got fixed on Geet, as completely blushing Geet, turned to other side with a smile on her face.

Geet turning towards slab was fiddling with something or the other waiting for Maan to go away...

will I get tea or Coffee or things are gonna talk to themselves like this whole day' he teased her, again encircling his arms around her waist. Geet felt so much blessed with the love he had for her. "aap aise pakrenge to kaise banegee chai"

"Your hands are free, all stuff are here, I don't see any problem rather than you not wanting to make it." Haww' Geet made a big O shape of her lips.

It was evening now and whole day just passed with Maan completely capturing Geet near him. Many a times they got passionate with the feel of new life, enjoying and cherishing their closeness to full. Maan's hand would not leave Geet skin even for a while.. sometimes under her skirt, sometimes inside her shirt and along with it the day was filled with wet kisses.

Her core was now burning as either Maan would be inside it or his fingers would do its play and same was the case with her curves... it has been played by Maan in so many ways that even a single touch on it burned her. Even in such condition, Geet felt so much addicted that she wanted more and more of him everywhere. It pained, tears dropped but it was taking her to entirely different world. The more he was enjoying her the more she felt blessed.

Their love was serene and even without any physical relation they were each others but today they felt they were one in entirely different way, and this feeling only stirred more and more passion in them.

Next morning, around 10 am in morning, Geet and Maan were still in bed, Geet was in Maan's arm as she had placed her head on his bare chest and Maan was rubbing her bare back.

"ek baat puchoon" geet said, making patterns on his chest with her finger.

"Hmm' maan answered lazily. They had just finished up with one round of passionate moment and Maan was in vain trying to stop from going for next. She was so beautiful and desirable to him, it was getting impossible to stop but then he knew her condition.

"why did Maa and dad not come to our marriage, even my parents."

Maan felt relief, answering her questions will divert him at least and stop him from jumping on her again.

Regarding your parents, they are spineless person when it comes to stand against my family. So forget about them coming here when my family is not attending. We will go and meet Rano Maa ourself, don't worry about it '

and mom and dad' "they wanted this marriage to happen, there are many incidents that I have kept you away from but your life have recently been in danger."

"muhje kuch nahi ho sakta aapk hote hue" Geet did not have even line of worry.

I know, and that is why it was important that this marriage happen soon. But my other part of family has boycotted you and our relation. Mom dad don't want to bring more bridge in family by attending this marriage. Its' all hypocracy Geet, leave it. Now I done with this family and society stuff, enough of it."

Geet felt sad how Maan was cutting himself "but they sent us their blessings, by heart they were here Maan. Hamaree wajah se rishtoon me aur darar aaye, hume accha nahi lagega na"

"Geet I don't want to take any of these shits. They didn't attend is what I can see, their son is least important to them" "Maan per" "Now I don't want any discussion on this"

He declared and Geet stopped. She could not disobey him in any case but there were many thoughts that were coming in her mind. She decided to let them go for now. It was not the correct time. At present, even she just wanted to enjoy her married life with Maan.

Seeing her quiet 'Waise, I had a dark wish to run away with you and Marry you in temple. But then I know you.'

A passion filled week passed, Geet was about to start her college now. Maan could not leave without Geet anymore. Addiction was on both sides.

He was too going to move his office to Mumbai. The network of khurana group was strong so it didn't mattered much from where Maan handled things. Geet had also to work on getting release from hostel. Maan strictly wanted her to stay with him at this point of time.

Reasons, first, he could not stay away from her and second yet most important, He wanted to see thru all securities of hers. Being with her, would give people enough warning that she was in Maan Singh Khurana's care and she was The Mrs Maan Singh Khurana.

Geet started with her college. Maan had agreed to Geet's request that she will be free in college but other than that, if she is not with him, outside college campus, there will be bodyguards for her.

Geet felt odd at start but then this was her new life.

Two weeks has passed and Geet has now moved to Villa with Maan. But

her college was going on full swing. Maan was already a busy person but Geet was busy with her studies too.
Her friends would very frequent come here for discussion and group studies. Maan felt that their house was other Medical college hostel. But he did not interfere in that part. She was so elegantly shaping her career. He respected it.

But other than studies and his business meetings, if they were free, Maan would not let Geet free.

Next: Geet express her future plan to Maan, what will be Maan's reaction.

Please like and comment
-Anu😊

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope he agrees
I understand he is worried but wasn't he the one always wanted her to achieve what she wanted or rather he created dreams for her
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice dear
maaneet n their passionate moments
maan doesn't leave geet
😳
cutestar12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update continue soon
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
i agree with geet that if something is wrong u should stand against it but shoudnt cut off from it
while at a point even maan is right that for his parents family n society is  more imp than their son but if something goes wrong will the same people help them??? i dont think so
n finally both have moved together n enjoying their married life along with their careers
waiting for next update
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
awesome ud
maan nt leaving geet he feeling blessed to
have her his faimly didn't attent his marriage
fr few relative not liking geet as bahu
that so hypocracy
maan is right to live his own life
wat is geet furter planning
loving maaneet together after so much
ups and down
their moment was awesome
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..Only Maaneet..what Geet's future plan?
I hope no separation..