Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmgomg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You write so well :) loved the scene before they kiss ^__^ please do add me to your PM list.
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was hot,sexy,intense,romantic..it was awesome!☺️
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chamokchallo

OMFG!!!! I can't believe ur writing for beintehaa!!! *faints* I've read all ur other work more then once and I read classified love every once in awhile! Lemme jus say girl u've got talent stuffed in you! Your stories r epic n they keep me hooked till the end the way you describe each character is jus...wow mind boggling
Coming to the story~awww that was soo cute please please please update quick!! Keep up the good work!!

HEEEYYY! I love how everyone from the QH forum watches Beintehaaa! THANKS GIRLLL 😳

Originally posted by: ava23

omg!!!!!! i love you.. i have been waiting for the updates and checking if u did every hour... this is so good yar... i would actually pay to read these... not giving you any ideas😛 but seriously you are that good... i hope you do write more on zaya... it will be a pleasure reading more from you ❤️🤗

Ahaaa! LOL, I should actually charge you guys to read my bakwaaas ;) BUT THANK YOUUU!

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

Allah Miyaan! 😲

Look who is hereee!!!!!

Astonmmm!!

Do you know I'm a BIG BIG BIG fan of your works???

'Seducing Asad Ahmad Khan, Architect and Golden Corporate Girl, Handcuffed..Again?, Classified Love' I have read them all.

You're just too amazing baby!

And now you're here! On BI forum.

I just can't believe it!

I had seen the TS 'breaking news' before but today i saw thread maker ka name: and I went crazyyy!

Read it in one go!

You are just too good.

No words to describe.

Planning on a Short story? Jaldi Jaldi Jaldi.

Cannot wait.

P.S.-- Ho sake to kabhi...if you can...then please try to write an AsYa and ZaYa combined story or OS or whatever. I'd LOVE it.

OH MAN THIS IS LIKE THE BIGGEST EGO BOOST OF MY LIFE! You're so sweet THANKS GIRLY! 

Ahhh, I like that AsYa and ZaYa ideaaa, I should think about it and see it something comes into my minddd!

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm os loved it 
something very different 
very beautifully written 
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved❤️ each and every bit of it... plz continue with another os...
drooler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome,superb,mind blowing TS
loved it
Deena1D thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Please pm me i enjoyed this story soo much i just loved it !!
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲😲SERIOUSLY??!!!!
THIS CUDNT GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was one of THE best stories i EVER..EVER read in my life...seriously amazing,stunning,fantabulous!!!!
👏
y did it have to end???so soon...😭😭😭...
plz plz plzzz write one more like dis one..
actually i cant EVEN think that smthng cud b better dan dis...
u rock yaar...plz PM ME wen u write again..i vil b eagerly waiting...
n NEVER STOP WRITING...
i donno if i vil b able to survive without ur stories...i m ur fan now😃😃..

thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW ! 
OH MAAAN !
This is way too brilliant ! :D omygosh.. you're highly talented... I've told you that I think. And I am telling you again. this is some faaab stuff and so different on a concept, I haven't read before.. & esp on Zain & Aali! 
I love it, dammit ! 
seriously, how do you come up with this stuff? I have read your previous stuff and this just outnumbers it. I'm in loveee with the way you write. 
A TS? Time well spent on reading something this amaazing. 
Loved the concept on a news room & both Z&A being reporters covering issues live- damn good stuff. It had everything- from sillyness, humour, bickerings, realistic stuff paired up with intensity and romance. I could vividly imagine it all- from that loser Zeeshan, Aaliya's flashbacks, the shootings, the adorable baby stuck during the earthquake, their crazy confession in the admist of a sad scene- what a constrast & the end - Ah! haha @ assembling the crib- awesomness ! 
- Keep writing moreee ! Love it each time. x :) <3 
thefangirllife thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG ANJALI YOU REALLY NEED TO START WRITING PROFESSIONALLY MAN. I would pay to read this girl. It's so unique, so beautifully written, so touching and f**kING AMAZING. I love this as much as I love The Architect + The Corporate Golden Girl. Both of these stories need to be published, i s2g. 

I love how you stayed true to their characters despite the different plot. Can you please write more? Please? Please? Please?