Ye Hai Mohabbatein 22 May'14 written update

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Shagun comes to ashok, he asks her what happend. She tells mihir s not happy with this wedding, he tells her to leave it and asks her u told that u will make this night entertainment, Raman looks at her, she saw him and smiles and told to ashok that wait for it.romi and toshi ji dances on tooh tooh song frm d movie gori tere pyaar mein.all r enjoying it and raman praises his mom.but mrs iyer doesn't like the dance and says classical dance r best.vandu n mihika praises her saying she dance like hema malini. Shagun noticed simmi s not excited to see d dance, ashok says maybe she s missing her husband. Mr kakkar comes and toshi ji welcome him.he saw mrs iyer and s lost n her.toshi ji notice this n ask him to go n talk to mrs iyer.he goes to her n they starts to chat.toshi ji goes to mr iyer and show him mrs iyer talking with kakkar.he saw both laughing and chatting. He asks her who invited him.toshi ji told mrs iyer invited him.he is jealous and drinks. Mrs iyer comes to him and told him not to drink as its not good for his health. Then she talk abt mr kakkar to him and share his n her college memories.he tells her then go n talk with him, nw m old, saying he leaves. Mrs iyer thinks what happend to him, Vandu n ishi comes there.mrs iyer told them abt appa's jealous, they laughs and said still ppl r fighting for u.simmi sees them laughing and is angry. Shagun comes there.she says i knw u dnt want to talk to me but I hav a msg for u frm param that he s fine and really missing u much.simi tells her u n me were not a friends and our friendship will never happen.shagun asks her to forget d past and nw param too joined us and u too can forgetting everything. Simi says u can't b good with anyone and soon param will knw this.u left my bhai and 6 mnth ruhi, nw u want get them back.shagun said i knw I did bad with them but raman too did bad with ur husband.then she tells ishita, whom s d reason for everything is happy and nw she should feel pain.Simi asks hw.shagun says still she hav controls over raman.Simi says i want to see ishita hurt and cries. Shagun goes frm there and thinks to get simi on her side she hav to ruin ishita.
Ishita tells raman n appa to enjoy and leaves with mihika.Raman asks appa to hav drink, he says no, madhavi will scold him n leaves. Raman thinks all mens r scared of wives. Shagun comes there to remind him his love for her.she says u made ishita ur wife and ruhi's mum but still m in ur heart. Simi s [email protected] tells her women like u will never understand mine n ishita's relation and I hate u. Shagun asks him if he forgot how much they were in love. He never loved ishita but only her.he leaves.
A person announces ishita and raman's dance.ishita comes wearing a sexy red gown with her sister. Raman take mike and stops ishita when she was abt to come on dancefloor.he tells today i wont dance with u, but with my first love, my first wife.ishita and all r shocked. Shagun is happy to hear.Raman request her to come n dance with him.she goes to him.even ashok doesn't like this.Shagun gives her handbag to ishi and tells her, still Raman loves her only. Raman holds her hand and they dances on maria song frm d movie partner.ishita is broken seeing raman dancing with Shagun.simi smiles seeing ishita in pain. Mihika throws Shagun's bag n tells ishi to go frm there.they both leaves hall.Shagun falls on floor while dancing,all claps. ishita stops and turns .raman sits near to shagun and taunts her saying ur not able to match steps with me.ashok helps shagun to standup.he stops ashok n shagun and tells ur girlfriend never completes her work, she left our marriage incomplete nw this dance too, but there is a women who can complete this dance with me and points towards ishita. He says sorry to ishita and tell it was a drama .he tells shagun that even if u take 100 births u can't be like ishita, never ever! Shagun gets angry
Raman goes near ishita.he told her Shagun never supported him and left him n midway. He asks her if she will support him and walk with him! Ishita looks at him.shagun fumes seeing this.

Precap: Raman holds ishita's hand and she looks at him.they dance on teri galliyan song frm d movie Ek villain

p.s : guys, pardon me for not posting wu n time, actually powercut here coz of the #heavyrain & #thunderstorm
Really sorry for being late

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
video update not yet updated :(