Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

If the brave heart is Snape then the clue might be about the polyjuice potion's ingredients missing from his inventory & snape threatening Harry with Veritaserum  ..but the thing is, veritaserum is not the answer...so the clue might be pointing towards something different altogether..🤔

Hang on, Veritaserim in Pumpkin Juice !
Oh then, is it Pumpkin Juice ?.. "solid pumpkins" do serve a spooky purpose during Halloween.. it might be for shooing away evil..not sure though..😕

I thought it to be Veritaserum but there was a line in the riddle..

my solid state used to shoo the evil in the Muggle world.

Even if it is pumpkin juice like you said, are pumpkins used to shoo evil..??

The pinky-pink too tried to use me as a bait,

If by pinky-pink its Umbridge, then she threatened Harry which makes him her prey..

but failed, as her prey had a clever trait.

So according to this, Harry had a clever trait. Whereas we know it was Snape who gave the fake Veritaserum..

Ohh no!! Looks like I confused you more and myself too.. Well this shows my poor performance at these riddles..😕

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If the brave heart is Snape then the clue might be about the polyjuice potion's ingredients missing from his inventory & snape threatening Harry with Veritaserum  ..but the thing is, veritaserum is not the answer...so the clue might be pointing towards something different altogether..🤔

Hang on, Veritaserim in Pumpkin Juice !
Oh then, is it Pumpkin Juice ?.. "solid pumpkins" do serve a spooky purpose during Halloween.. it might be for shooing away evil..not sure though..😕

good job..!👏
so seems my riddle wasnt so bad after all! ah! 😆
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha pinks..thanks for trying...
i'll wipe out all the confusion with the following explanation 😊

Originally posted by: Lumos

good job..!👏
so seems my riddle wasnt so bad after all! ah! 😆

YAYYY !!!!!... 🥳 

I think this is the first time that I managed to answer your riddle single handedly , and i think that earns me well deserved star..⭐️   🤣

And also, MOST IMPORTANT THING- I think this riddle was one of your best !..  

Originally posted by: pinks2911

Ohh no!! Looks like I confused you more and myself too.. Well this shows my poor performance at these riddles..😕

Well I dont agree with this bit.. 😒

We are all potterheads & thats what brings & binds us together in this fun thread !..😃

And also, just FYI, Lumos has banned usage of all the self deprecating words like " my riddle/answer is so lame "   etc.. we used to do that a lot until Lumos finally decided to take a firm stand against it..😆.. if u see his recent riddle's disclaimer, you ll know that he called his own riddle  "his worst riddle" & did you see my reaction to his disclaimer notice?..😉 ..i was just giving him a taste of his own medicine.. 😆

but failed, as her prey had a clever trait.

So according to this, Harry had a clever trait. Whereas we know it was Snape who gave the fake Veritaserum..

I am not sure about it since i read the books a LONG time ago, but wasnt Harry avoiding pumpkin juice or doing something of that effect..🤔

Anyways, the confusion will be over once Lumos posts his riddle answer explanation..😊
Avie thumbnail

YAYYY !!!!!... 🥳 

I think this is the first time that I managed to answer your riddle single handedly , and i think that earns me well deserved star..⭐️   🤣

And also, MOST IMPORTANT THING- I think this riddle was one of your best !..  

That was so difficult for me..
You guys are truly awesome.. I donno how you guys crack those..

Akash, you are brilliant.. That riddle got me confused and you just solved it in minutes.. Kudos buddy!

And Lumos, the riddle is brilliant. Now that I think about it, it all makes sense..

Great one guys.. 
Avie thumbnail

Well I dont agree with this bit.. 😒

We are all potterheads & thats what brings & binds us together in this fun thread !..😃

And also, just FYI, Lumos has banned usage of all the self deprecating words like " my riddle/answer is so lame "   etc.. we used to do that a lot until Lumos finally decided to take a firm stand against it..😆.. if u see his recent riddle's disclaimer, you ll know that he called his own riddle  "his worst riddle" & did you see my reaction to his disclaimer notice?..😉 ..i was just giving him a taste of his own medicine.. 😆

Agree with you.. Got carried out there I guess..😆

That was so difficult for me..
You guys are truly awesome.. I donno how you guys crack those..

Akash, you are brilliant.. That riddle got me confused and you just solved it in minutes.. Kudos buddy!

And Lumos, the riddle is brilliant. Now that I think about it, it all makes sense..

Great one guys.. 

Whoa !!.. I think this is the first time that I am actually being praised for answering a riddle !..😳.. usually i m such a dummy (oopsie Lumos wont like it 😆) when it comes to answering riddles !.. and this is the only one of Lumos that I have been able to crack so far , I mean one of his riddle nicknames is "Riddle Twisting Machine" ( Yup Avie, we do have a riddles nicknames thread, check it out when you get time : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4032035 ).. 

But thanks for the kind words Pinks ..😊
Avie thumbnail

Whoa !!.. I think this is the first time that I am actually being praised for answering a riddle !..😳.. usually i m such a dummy (oopsie Lumos wont like it 😆) when it comes to answering riddles !.. and this is the only one of Lumos that I have been able to crack so far , I mean one of his riddle nicknames is "Riddle Twisting Machine" ( Yup Avie, we do have a riddles nicknames thread, check it out when you get time : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4032035 ).. 

But thanks for the kind words Pinks ..😊

Brain Freeze?? Mr.Question Mark? great names you got there Akash..

Lumos is a Clue miser??

What do these mean?? 

But great thread.. Some of the weirdest names I have ever known..😆😆😆