Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
ANSWER : "Arabella Figg"

I have been a part of The Order's "old crowd" since the first wizarding war in all probabilities,
Dumbledore mentions her name among the "old crowd" of The Order towards the end of 4th book, but we the readers obviously might have failed to notice it then since she was known as Mrs.Figg to us..
I may be incapable of being aggressively lethal to the enemy clan but I too was useful in my own way, why else would I be entrusted with such important responsibilities.
Mrs.Figg was a squib and an old woman so she was hardly capable of fighting off death eaters or any other dark entity for that matters but she was entrusted with the rather important responsibility of keeping an eye on Harry by using her position as a squib who has now integrated with the muggle world..

Once I set a spy to find out the whereabouts of the chosen one for I did not trust the one who was supposed to do it himself, 
She did not trust Mundungus with the important responsibility of keeping an eye on Harry when it was his turn to do so & so she sent her cat Mr.Tibbles to find out what Harry was upto & the cat informed her about the attacks of Dememtors on Harry & Dudley ..
It was a good thing, though I had to reveal my secret in the process & the heroic act that it entailed was a trouble in itself.
She witnessed the attack of dementors & defence cast by Harry which saved both Harry & Dudley but later the same heroic act of Harry led to the case of improper use of magic wherein Mrs.Figg was testified as a witness to the whole fiasco..

For years I played the unpleasant part on purpose for a prudent cause,
It was a necessity & the work done sure deserves a round of applause.  
She had been appointed by The Order to keep an eye on Harry right from when Harry was just a kid..however she had to make sure that Harry did not enjoy her company so that The Dursleys wouldnt have a problem with Harry spending time with her..lol.. moreover,she did her job well, she did manage it without Harry knowing it until the 5th book of the series...

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronum

If you continue at this rate I'm sure you'll rise your count to 20 riddles in this thread alone 🀣
Jokes apart, fantastic job Mr.Sphinx πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Awww..THANK YOU !...😳 πŸ˜ƒ
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Back in the castle I lay askew
As for owners, I have two
If broken, you're trapped in a kind of limbo
I do have doors but not a single window
For years I have been on display
Together we brothers act as a passage way

Here's an easy one!!! πŸ˜†
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Vanishing cabinet,right? :D

Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

Vanishing cabinet,right? :D

Absolutely! πŸ˜†
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
btw Vibha I just noticed your draco avi has got 2 flapping ears and whiskers!! πŸ€£but he's cute!😳
The Vanishing Cabinet
Back in the castle I lay askew
As for owners, I have two
The cabinet was broken by Peeves as persuaded by Nearly Headless Nick to save Harry from Filch's punishment. Owners refer to the places they are at present, i.e., Hogwarts and Borgin and Burkes

If broken, you're trapped in a kind of limbo
I do have doors but not a single window
In Harry's fifth year the Weasley twins shoved Montague into the broken cabinet who claimed to have heard what happened at school as well as the shop and it took weeks for him to Apparate out of it. Needless to say the Vanishing Cabinet doesn't have windowsπŸ˜†

For years I have been on display
Together we brothers act as a passage way
The first appearance of the Cabinet is in Harry's second year in Knockturn Alley when Harry hid from Draco and his dad and it was present at Borgin and Burkes even in his sixth year,the two Cabinets if working properly act as a passage to move from one place to another

btw Vibha I just noticed your draco avi has got 2 flapping ears and whiskers!! πŸ€£but he's cute!😳

Well...Isn't he adorable!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£
QuietlyLoud thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronum

Well...Isn't he adorable!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

yup he is !!πŸ˜†I've got a crush on him since i was 10 πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

yup he is !!πŸ˜†I've got a crush on him since i was 10 πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£