Users

Frequent Posters

SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Hello there Eti.. I am Akash😊

Were you active in HP forum earlier bcoz frankly I am the newest member here..😃

Anyways,looking forward to more from u here...as of now, anymore guesses for the riddle?

hii akash i am new here too so now i am newest member here.:D and riddle i seriously find it difficult to guess i even can't guess out the puzzles in my textbooks

Originally posted by: -SweetEtika-

hii akash i am new here too so now i am newest member here.:D and riddle i seriously find it difficult to guess i even can't guess out the puzzles in my textbooks

Yeah that makes u the newest member here..😃..and with ur entry, i have now been elevated to the status of "senior member"..😎  😆..

Puzzles are kind of difficult but fun at the same time..no hardcore rules here..feel free to shoot wild guesses too..😃..may b one of them might end up hitting the bull's eye..😉 😆
SweetEtika thumbnail

Yeah that makes u the newest member here..😃..and with ur entry, i have now been elevated to the status of "senior member"..😎😆..

Puzzles are kind of difficult but fun at the same time..no hardcore rules here..feel free to shoot wild guesses too..😃..may b one of them might end up hitting the bull's eye..😉😆

yup i will surely guess but since i am newbie here you can give me a hint 😉

Originally posted by: -SweetEtika-

yup i will surely guess but since i am newbie here you can give me a hint 😉

Aha..a smart newbie indeed !..😃

hmm..well lets c.. ok, i ll give u a hint then.. Almas (Iluvoriginals) guessed that "muggle born wizards/witches" might be the answer..well it was wrong but in a way it was closer to the answer but not quite there yet..i hope this hint would make sense..🤔

If u had read the books & seen the movies as well, it would be easier to guess..so have u ?..books?.movies?..both?...

Nope..Vibha , you too are looming in the periphery now..😉 😊..i m sure u ll get the answer soon..😃
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Snape and Lily?lame guess,i know😆

Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

Snape and Lily?lame guess,i know😆

Nope, its not Snape & Lily..but yeah i do get why u put forth this guess, some lines in my opinion does fit them..although it would b far fetched..but no, snape & lily is not even close to the answer.. i ll put forth one more hint later if nobody guesses the right answer..

but anyways, thanks for you know what..😳

Vibha, no its not Putunia..or Vernon or Dudley or the dursleys...😆
SweetEtika thumbnail

Aha..a smart newbie indeed !..😃

hmm..well lets c.. ok, i ll give u a hint then.. Almas (Iluvoriginals) guessed that "muggle born wizards/witches" might be the answer..well it was wrong but in a way it was closer to the answer but not quite there yet..i hope this hint would make sense..🤔

If u had read the books & seen the movies as well, it would be easier to guess..so have u ?..books?.movies?..both?...

I have both and i think its squibs [:p]
@ Eti
Great !..Another potterhead just like the rest of us..👍🏼

hmm.. squibs is also not the answer.. another guess?..

i think soon i ll b adding one more hint in the original riddle and reposting it ...