Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_nv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Akash, you seem to be expecting miracles from me...😕 but no my friend not seconds but even after minutes I am still reading the riddle and scratching my head 😆

But the first thing that I thought abt is the Start of year feast and Dumbledore's announcements... have to think more and might need a dictionary to fully understand the riddle's concept...😆 will be back later... going for a party now... 🥳

Originally posted by: Priya_nv

Akash, you seem to be expecting miracles from me...😕 but no my friend not seconds but even after minutes I am still reading the riddle and scratching my head 😆

But the first thing that I thought abt is the Start of year feast and Dumbledore's announcements... have to think more and might need a dictionary to fully understand the riddle's concept...😆 will be back later... going for a party now... 🥳

Oh !..  

Well, have fun at the party!.. 😊
Hmmm..u know what I just realised ?.. I should stick to my own style, n not try to copy someone else's .. 😆
So now, what I m gonna do is re-post my riddle as it was originally intended to be i.e. replacing all the horribly weird words 🤓 by normal cool words 😎...

And then I m going to shower hints one after the other..😃
Riddle as it was originally intended to be 😃 :

It heralds a crucial juncture which is bound to leave its traces,
It marks the culmination & commencement of two distinct phases.

It highlights trained youths & trembling kids, both in pursuit of their respective goal,
It signals the initiation & finale of an important event triggering a new episode for those who did not fail.

A juncture or an end or a beginning is where it exclusively marks its presence,
But a journey is much more than just its head & tail , thus its absence is substituted by its queer cousin which serves its essence.

Its mysterious cousin is most intriguing,
Its mysteries are better left concealed for it requires some serious crying.

Hint No.1
Though magical, its kind is widespread in the muggle world too,
It is graced by some who are qualified & sure of their destinies while others barely have a clue.
Priya_nv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

Hmmm..u know what I just realised ?.. I should stick to my own style, n not try to copy someone else's .. 😆

So now, what I m gonna do is re-post my riddle as it was originally intended to be i.e. replacing all the horribly weird words 🤓 by normal cool words 😎...

And then I m going to shower hints one after the other..😃

Hey Akash, one guess before you change the riddle... is it the boat ride... first and final yr students go through it... 
@ Priya
BRILLIANT !!!!.. HATS OFF!!.. 👏 👏

The answer is Hogwarts boats!!!.. 😊
Priya_nv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

@ Priya

BRILLIANT !!!!.. HATS OFF!!.. 👏 👏

The answer is Hogwarts boats!!!.. 😊

Yayyy... (*dancing*)... off to join the party..
And Priya guessed it while I was changing the riddle!!!.. ⭐️ 👏
But priya didn't even allow me to post my further hints & I had it all planned but now its all useless.. 😛
I especially wanted to add a hint which I felt completed my riddle.. hmm, anyways, what does it matter now?..😛
ANSWER: " Hogwarts Boat "

It heralds a crucial juncture which is bound to leave its traces,
'Crucial juncture' here is the end of the student life & beginning of a career oriented life for Hogwarts graduates; the education they received from their training in the school combined with their natural talents largely determines their future career & life thereafter..
It marks the culmination & commencement of two distinct phases.
" Culmination" or end of student life post graduation & "commencement" or the beginning of student life at Hogwarts are the only two occasions where Hogwarts boats are used...

It highlights trained youths & trembling kids, both in pursuit of their respective goal,
It signals the initiation & finale of an important event triggering a new episode for those who did not fail.
Both, the first year students who eagerly look forward to Hogwarts education & the 7 th year graduated students who look forward to their future career have the privilege of Hogwarts boat ride for the first & last time respectively..
It signals initiation & culmination of Hogwarts education leading to a new episode of respective future careers.

A juncture or an end or a beginning is where it exclusively marks its presence,
'Juncture' here is end of education & beginning of a career, 'end' here is end of Hogwarts education & 'beginning' here is beginning of Hogwarts education.. these are the exclusive scenarios where the Hogwarts boat "marks" its presence..
But a journey is much more than just its head & tail , thus its absence is substituted by its queer cousin which serves its essence.
The boat is only present & assists at "turning points".. in the meantime , its role ( essence) is of taking the students from station to castle & vice versa is carried out by the mysterious horseless carriages( its cousin)...

Its mysterious cousin is most intriguing,
Its mysteries are better left concealed for it requires some serious crying.
Its mystery of the cousin lies in the presence of thestrals instead of horses, in order to uncover its mystery ( thestrals) one needs to witness a death ( serious crying )..

Hint No.1
Though magical, its kind is widespread in the muggle world too,
Boats are present all over the muggle world..
It is graced by some who are qualified & sure of their destinies while others barely have a clue.
Muggle born first years barely have a clue of what to expect at Hogwarts, rest is self explanatory..