Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

who's next? ðŸ˜³

khushboo_kzk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sorry guys for the late reply of answer to my riddle, i was kind of busy with preparation of my coming examination
@akash thank you for conveying my answer answer...and your riddle was awesome...

ANS: TIME TURNER

I can help you with all your classes
Hermione uses it to help her get through her double workload of classes that she signed up for in her third year.
I can let you amaze and astound your friends
Throughout book 3, Hermione continuously surprise Harry and Ron by appearing next to them in classes and hallways, seemingly from out of nowhere.
I can provide you with opportunities to accomplish lots of things
she uses it to go back in time to rescue buckbeak from Macnair the executioners axes, assist Harry in saving Sirius and his other self from the dementor kiss and help Harry break Sirius out of the prison room in the tallest tower of Hogwarts.
But I can also cause you severe lack of sleep
She has such a heavy course-load and uses the time-turner to get so much of her classwork and homework done in time, that she apparently forgets to sleep. Marks appear under her eye and she starts losing her concentration. at one point she even unintentionally falls asleep in the middle of doing her homework.

khushboo_kzk thumbnail
i be the next
another riddle from my kitty

The first wasn't who you thought you'd see at the end;
the sixth one was.
The second turned out to be less than was expected
but the third turned out to be more-
or at least for most.
The fourth and seventh were cut from the same cloth
and the fifth decided to make their role much more.

i'am the not the original creator of this riddle.but i liked the riddle so i posted here
Edited by khushboo_kzk - 9 years ago
@ khushboo
Thanks buddy ðŸ˜Š

Ur riddles r also awesome...

As 4 this one,.. hmmm...my wild guess The Weasley Children...m not sure though.. I think its wrong..so,thinking..🤔
Lumos thumbnail
i remembered solving this earliet..

now khushboo..did u make this??

its there on net...
riddle and answer here...

edit: i removed the link so that others can guess.
Edited by Lumos - 9 years ago
khushboo_kzk thumbnail
No i don't make it myself i saw this riddle somewhere i don't remember where maybe on FB but yes i liked it so i posted this here
Sorry dear. 
Edited by khushboo_kzk - 9 years ago
Lumos thumbnail

A Reminder:

As ive stated VERY clearly on the front page, kindly post your OWN creations.

and if you are posting someone else's work, its paramount to expressly give due credit and courtesy.

i find publishing someone else's work under one's own name as utterly disgusting.

thank you.

@ Khushboo
Yes , it has been clearly stated on the front page that we r not supposed to post other's riddles as our own..plus, its not fair to the original riddle maker's creativity.. u too r an excellent riddle maker..so I dont think that even u would like it if someone else posted ur riddles as their own..it wouldn't b fair to u..right?.. however, I do like the riddle that u posted & since I haven't seen the riddle earlier, as a guesser, it gave me same kind of sense of fun while guessing its answer..so I suggest , while posting the riddle, just state the source of the riddle or if u dont remember the source, just say that u r not the original creator of the riddle.. that way, u can post the marvelous riddle & at the same time refrain from taking credit for someone else's work but simultaneously allow the members who haven't seen the riddle earlier, have fun on the thread while guessing its answer..😊

@ Ani
Please make the necessary changes in the front page..creativity & originality is always good & expected but what we expect the most on this thread is 'fun' & if this 'fun' does not disrespect other's creativity, then what's the harm?.. if the riddle is posted from somewhere else, just make it mandatory to declare the source of the riddle or atleast a simple statement that " I am not the original creator of the riddle".. that should do!.. ðŸ˜Š
Lumos thumbnail

@akash: yes..thats what i meant as i stated in my above post.

the guideline on first page prohibits plagiarism. And plagiarism is when u copy without giving credit.(as was the case now) ðŸ˜Š Pasting work with due credit is called reference. 

Now, one may post riddles with due credit. Totally fine. But it just shouldn't become a habit nor should this thread become a copy paste machine, as there are many riddles on the Net. 
But one may certainly post sometimes. No qualms with that! 

Lumos thumbnail

So. continuing , those of you who haven't tried it earlier may try answering the present riddle and enjoy... ðŸ˜Š (of course if u haven't seen the answer secretly  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†)