Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hayee-just wanna hug these two 🥺
beautifully written.  loved it!  the song selection is perfect for the situation 👏

may i make one suggestion?- if possible, add more space to your paragraphs and  write the dialogues separately.  since they are in hindi (wonderfully written, mind you) it would be easier to switch and read between english and hindi.  or have it in different color.
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wannna hug you celluu 🤗
you made me cry now 😭😭
you naled it yr. 
Brilliant. i can't say more than dis 👏
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome beautiful, heart warming update
loved it
continue soon 
harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful
LOVE❤️
RADHI😊
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome celu 
jus read part one and loved it 
this part ended on a sad note 
but i know the story will end on a happy one 
thanks for PM
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
waitinggg for da next part asap
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
😭loved it
continue soon 😡

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

EVERYONE, THIS IS INCOMPLETE AND DUE TO SOME REASONS INSTEAD OF STORING IT IN MY PC I'M POSTING THE HALF PART HERE.

PLEASE DON'T COMMENT AS THIS IS INCOMPLETE. PLEASE DON'T COMMENT. PLEASE DON'T COMMENT. PLEASE DON'T COMMENT.

Next day:

"Kitne jaldi barein ho gaye humare Kunwar Pratap. Humein to vishwaas nahin hota aaj unki haldi hai. Aur do din baad vivaah." SB smiled and gave the bowl of haldi to JB for her to apply it on Pratap. She took the bowl and sat in front of Pratap.

JB took a look at Pratap. His face was totally blank. It had a blank expression. But his eyes, his eyes spoke volumes. Her heart was crying to see her son in such condition. She could see clearly the pain in his eyes. She knew what he was going through. But she couldn't do anything to help her son. She was feeling helpless.

JB dipped her fingers in the bowl and took some haldi paste and applied it on Pratap's cheek. Pratap looked at her and tried to give a smile but the pain was just too much to allow him to smile. A drop of tear fell from JB's eyes as caressed her son's face. She was always proud of him but today there was only helplessness in those once-proud eyes. "Ba..badhai ho Pra...Pratap." JB said controlling her tears. Pratap just stared at her. Saying this she stood up went to corner of the room to wipe her tears.

SB saw JB and was a little surprised by her behavior. She knew that it was very overwhelming for JB to see her little Pratap getting married but seeing her it seemed more like she is sad. She sidelined her thoughts and went near Pratap with the bowl of haldi.

"To humare Kunwar Pratap itne bade ho gaye ki ab unki shaadi ho rahi hai. Hehe. Bohot bohot badhai ho Kunwar Pratap." SB applied haldi on Pratap's cheeks and his arms. She looked at his face but he was totally blank. Wasn't he supposed to be either very happy or blushing, after all it was his Haldi today. He looked rather sad. No no. Maybe she is thinking too much.

"Kya hua Kunwar Pratap? Aap khush kyun nahin nazar aa rahein hai? Aapko to aaj bohot khush ho na chahiye hai na?" SB asked Pratap. But he was lost in his own thoughts. "Kyun, kyun humare saath aisa ho raha hai? Kyun ek khaalipan sa anubhav ho raha hai hume? Kyun humein itna dard ho raha hai? Kyun baar baar humare saamne Ajabde ki chavi aa jaati hai? Kyun unke barein mein soch kar humara dard sau guna badh jata hai? Kyun?" Pratap was surrounded by many questions. But he didn't knew the answer of any of them.

"Kunwar Pratap? Kya hua? Aap sun rahein hai?" Sb asked once again and this brought Pratap out of his chain of thoughts.

"Haan...Haan kya keh rahi aap majali maa?" Pratap asked. "Hum aap se keh rahe the ki...kuch nahin. Choriye." SB smiled and gave the haldi-bowl to DB.

DB sat beside Pratap and applied haldi on hi cheeks and said "Bohot bohot badhai ho Kunwar Pratap. Aapko hum bata nahin sakte aaj hum kitne khush hai. Humare Kunwar Pratap ki haldi hai aaj. Sach mien hum bohot khush hai." Again Pratap was lost in his thoughts

DO NOT POST ANY COMMENT AS IT IS NOT COMPLETE YET.DO NOT COMMENT NOW. DO NOT COMMENT NOW. DO NOT COMMENT NOW. DO NOT COMMENT NOW.

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please do write an OS on the confession
When pratap confessed... Especially when he says hum ram jee kae vanshaj hai veer hai
Please
Thanks