Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

the happiness on yash face could not be described with just words. he felt like he is the happiest person in the world to get himself recognized as papa by palak, and uncontrollable tears rolled down his eyes. , palak wiped off those tears n kissed his cheeks

palak: dont cry papa. .. I know u were playing with me to give me surprise ... love u papa n hugged yash tight

yash: princess u dont know how much happiness u gave to papa .. love u too beta. , papa will never leave u n mumma again looking towards arthi's side who was dumbstruck without knowing what is happening

palak: papa chalo na lets cut the cake. .. n brought yash with her but still arthi was standing shocked that she could not see palak calling her...

palak: uffo mumma come soon. ..princess wants to taste this yummy cake and arthi walked towards her. .,

palak cut a piece of cake n fed to yash first then to arthi. ,, arya too fed back palak and she was so happy in getting her papa as she wished

..then the fun n games went on. .. palak did not leave yash away from her for even a second.. he played ate n did everything with her till the guests left. . arthi n radha maa found it so difficult to manage the sudden presence of yash to the people with some reasons..

finally all went off n arthi was dying to know how palak knew the truth...

she went to confront palak to find the truth n she could not find her anywhere... while passing by yash room she heard palak n yash giggling sounds., she knew both were inside n went to see what is happening..

the sight gave mixture of feelings to her eyes.. on one side she was so happy to see palak playing with her papa for which she longed these days... but on other side she felt like loosing palak from her embrace. ..

yash n palak were unwrapping the gifts n enjoying the moment

palak: papa u did not give any gift to ur princess still

yash: achaa sorry my sweet doll forgive ur papa n held his ears

palak: hihi papa u can still give me a gift.. I am waiting for it..

yash: hmm let me see what can I give my palak and placed palak on the bed from his lap.. went to take his bag

yash : hmm now open this princess n gave a wink..

palak immediately jumped on the bag n started digging all the items. . she was super happy to see a bag full of gifts for her. . it had her favorite barbie doll, clips, toys, cute dress n everything she loved

palak: papa papa ... are all these for me ???

yash: yes my dear everything for u n even if u want more papa will get teke

palak: yipee thank u papa .. u r so sweet .. love u papa n jumped into yash embrace

yash: love u too my dear ... n saw arthi standing in the corner with tears in her eyes

yash: dekho mumma also came princess n then palak ran to arthi n dragged her to the bed. ,.

palak: mumma see papa got me all this gifts .,. so sweet papa n papa u know mumma got me a beautiful cycle

yash: wow my princess knows to ride cycle. . then ride it here beta

palak: ok papa wait a min n she ran to take her cycle. ..

after palak went out yash got up n went to arthi. .. he could sense what was going in her heart n mind. ..

yash:  arthi I did not tell anything to palak promise I dont know how she knew it

arthi: I did not ask anything yash ji .. bas she got what she was longing for. . atleast let her be happy without any worries ..

yash: but still u r longing for something. .. n u r getting away from me

arthi: this distance is required for both of us yash ji... its the best way to live our own life.. if we had been like this before then all this would not have happened at all

yash: I did a big mistake in the past arthi plz give me a chance ... I will make our life beautiful as anyone cannot do

arthi: chances can make a person fall or succeed yash ji .. I dont want to bear another hurt inside this heart, , try to keep palak happy for she was born to this person deprived of happiness. ..

yash: arthi plzzz ... n palak came inside riding her cycle ...

palak: papa see my new cycle

yash: its so cute beta. .. n little palak started yawning in tiredness

palak: mumma am feeling sleep. . lets sleep with papa in this room itself plz

arthi: no palak this is ur papa room .. lets go to our room.. chalo mera saath

palak: no mumma I want to sleep with papa only

arthi's anger was rising but she just went out of room without saying anything. .,

palak: papa why is mumma not saying anything ? she is katti with me

yash : no beta mumma is very tired so did not speak to my princess n
 mumma also will feel sleepy na

palak: sachi papa

yash: muchi beta. . she will talk to u tomorrow .. now let us sleep ok

palak: ok papa

n yash put her on bed n covered with quilt

yash: good night princess sleep well n kissed on her forehead

he kept on caressing her till she slept peacefully hugging her new doll n was crying inside thinking of the broken bond of love n friendship between arthi n him...

yash st: I wish my arthi accepts me back as her friend n only love. . when will that day come to complete my family of happiness as tears rolled his cheeks

on the other room arthi was crying ...

arthi st: my palak is happy but why I feel my only relation is getting away from me. ..  will palak ignore me ? how she got to know the truth ? what is happening god ?

in few min she heard knock on the door n opened.,.. it was yash who was standing there carrying sleeping palak. . he placed her on bed n kissed her before leaving...

yash: I want u to be happy arthi then how can I keep ur treasure awqy from u., sleep well good night and left to his room

arthi just closed the door n lay beside palak and she started to murmur in her sleep

palak: love u papa love u mumma n hugged arthi

arthi with tearful eyes: palak u accepted ur papa easily but I am not able to do it ... wish I were a child like u n hugged back n the night passed by with 2 souls yearning for the lost love

next day morning  came with smile on palak's face. .. the little angel rubbed her eyes to the shining rays of the sun n saw she was not in papa's room n arthi came just in time

palak: mumma how did I come here?

arthi: hmm my little palak u came to this room when ur papa left for exercise. ..

palak.: mumma is papa back ?... I want to see papa

arthi: one sec beta answer mumma .. how did u know he is ur papa

palak: mumma yesterday I was searching for my doll n anil bhaiya was helping me in garden and.., and I found this photo near a plant

arthi was shocked to see arya n palak together in that photo. ..

palak : then he told me he is my papa n also said u all r playing with me to give surprise. ..but mumma i did not trust him.. hmmm then ...little palak thought for sometime and said: anil bhaiya took me to the store room and showed ur wedding pic mumma.. u were so cute n my papa was so handsome.. then i thanked God for showing my papa ... thank u so much mumma ...u gave me big surprise gift.. n hugged her

arthi st: oh no this picture revealed everything to palak. .. but who did this photo ..

palak: mumma now can I see papa

arthi: first my doll must get ready then u can see ok.. go n get ready

palak went to get ready with smiles ...

meanwhile yash was searching for something in entire house. .. arthi guessed this will be the one and stretched her hand with pic ... yash got shocked

arthi: u r searching for this haina

yash:woooh arthi I wanted to...

arthi: u wanted to say truth to palak so u did this right

yash: arthi I missed it yesterday but I dont know how palak got this...

arthi: no need of acting yash ji .. u made it happen right ... now u must be happy

yash: arthi enough... why u doubt me in every situation ? am I not palak's papa ... don't I have right to have her pic with me ...

the words came out in moment from yash's mouth

but he realized what he said was not good for their struggling bond n before he could say sorry arthi left from place. ..

yash: oh no .. how can I ask such a question to my arthi. .. I must convince her before she takes the wrong meaning... n found her in her room...

yash:  arthi am sorry i did not mean to hurt u but why u r not understanding me.. I am changed arthi

arthi: thank u for changing yash ji but I know to live my life without anyone's help n thanks to u for giving me this big lesson. .. before yash could speak further palak hugged yash from back surprising him... n arthi also left to do her work. ..

palak: papa lets have breakfast .. am hungry

yash:ok meri doll n carried her to dining table n made her seated on his lap...

palak: papa today I will only feed u ok .,,

yash: ok but papa will only feed u too

palak: ok papa

arthi kept a plate for yash n as usual took first bite of food to feed palak. . but she got disappointed to see them feeding each other. . she returned to kitchen n radha found it was full like before...

arthi: maa now everything is her papa for palak. . she dont need me

radha: not like that beta. . she is feeling so happy to get her papa's love n care after long time ... a child cant forget a mothers love at all ... ok u have breakfast first

from that day palak was mostly behind yash n she proudly said about yash to her friends. ... but arthi was missing palak so much n yash understood her situation. ,,,

it was a pleasant evening n palak was pestering yash to take her out ... yash was willing to take her out but he knew arthi will miss her if they both go out... so he made drama to get her along with them...

yash: my dear princess papa has lots of work to finish .. how can I take u to all places

palak: papa I will be good girl n wont be naughty sachii

yash: beta I cant leave u alone in car.. who will take care of u?

palak: mumma ... papa lets take mumma with us

yash: hmm will ur mumma agree to this ?

palak: I can convince her papa plz

yash: then ok baby. . all the best n palak went to meet arthi but she was already listening to them...

in kitchen...

arthi stood as if she did not sense palak's presence. .. naughty girl came n hugged her mumma...

palak: mumma mumma

arthi didn't answer her n little palak blinked... she then pulled a chair n stood on it to match her mumma height. ..

palak: mumma wont u talk to ur princess plz ...

even then arthi did not respond n was doing her work...

palak: Dadi see mumma not talking to me

radha: looks like she is angry with u beta

palak: why dadi ? I did not do anything

radha: I too dont know beta u must only convince ur mumma

arthi felt like crying n left to her room .. palak could not understand reason n followed her... she climbed on bed n hugged arthi from back...

palak: mumma why r u not talking to me...

arthi: why should i talk to u  ..., u forgot ur mumma after seeing ur papa

palak: mumma how can I forget u

arthi: did u feed ur mumma for past few days ... I missed my princess so much

palak: oh ho sorry mumma plz... princess wont do it again plz smile my cutie mumma

arthi: go palak ur papa  must be waiting for u

but little girl was feeling sad to see her mumma cry n made funny faces to make her smile. .. finally palak started to cry n said sorry which arthi could not bear ,..she took her princess in her embrace immediately

palak: mumma sorry I wont leave u alone again ...

arthi: its ok princess plz dont cry ..my baby should not cry n both wiped each others tears. .,

palak: mumma smile for ur princess. ..

arthi: ok but I want a kissy tax for it ...

palak: no mumma I wont give u... arthi blinked but little one replied... I will give 1000 kissy mumma n gave many kisses on her cheeks. ...

yash was watching it silently n this is what he wanted arthi to be... always happy ...

arthi: ok beta go n play ...

palak: mumma will u come with me for outing ?  please dont say no mumma plz

arthi: but palak mumma has many work ...

palak: mumma plz plz come with me ... papa has work

arthi: ok give me 10 min princess...

palak: thank u mumma ... u r my sweet mumma n both hugged each other...

after few  minutes all 3 got ready ...

arthi opened back door to get inside but palak stopped her...

palak: mumma why r u sitting back .., sit near papa. .

arthi: u sit in front beta .. I will sit at back n sat in the back seat

yash st: princess u r really a angel in our life beta. ,, without u I would have lost such a loving soul n god gave u at right moment but i was such a fool to ignore u n ur mumma n when i need her now, she is away from me.,.., I dont know if ur mumma still loves me or not but I will never leave her from my hand. ...promise. .,

palak: ok mumma I will sit with papa. ..

yash was still lost in his thoughts that he could not hear palak calling.,,

palak: papa chalo na.,,,

yash: haan beta here we go ...

yash dropped them at shopping mall which has got park near by ...

yash: after finishing ur shopping call me arthi. ,,

arthi: its ok yash ji we will go home in taxi... u carry on with ur work..

yash felt hurt:no arthi my work will be over in 2 hours ... I will come no problem

arthi did not say anything .,, but palak bid bye to yash n pulled arthi towards park. ,,..

yash st: I should not have expected u to call me arthi. .. I dont have any work at all.. bas I want u to spend time with our princess. ,, she is ur happiness now ., how can I separate her from u ...  

yash some how passed the time and came after 2 n half hours to avoid being doubted from arthi. .. he took his mobile to ask where they r .,., but he got lost in her beautiful smile that was flashing on his mobile. ..

yes he took so much effort to get this beautiful smile on his mobile. .. infact to be true its a act of stealing ... one day arthi left her mobile at home n palak was playing games in it... when palak was called by radha maa. ,, yash transferred pic to his mobile as he knew palak was forcing arthi to give different poses to which arthi was reluctant. s.. so the naughty girl took snap of her mumma by hiding...,

the horn of the nearby car made him come out of the dreamland...

yash smiled to himelf: soon the day will come.. instead of pic my arthi will be before me.. oho i have to check where they r... and then called her...

arthi's mobile rang and she picked call but did not talk anything... yash waited for arthi to start but yet he initiated...

yash: hello arthi.. am outside the mall.. where r u both ?

arthi: 1st floor children's shop

yash: ok arthi i will come in 5 min ...

yash st: oh god what a miracle arthi answered my call.. i thought palak will pick the call.. thank u so much arthi...

then yash searched for them in the shop and finally found them...he went n surprised palak from the back ...

palak: papa u scared me !!!

yash: achaa .. i thought my girl is strong girl...

palak managed cleverly: no papa i was kidding... and winked

yash st: see ur mumma is standing without any reaction... cant she give a smile .. and smirked

arthi: aree princess select one dress soon ..

palak: mumma papa .. help me na

arya started to select their choice of dress separately and finalized each one from their side.. palak was watching everything silently...

palak: very good now pack these 2 dresses aunty...

arya got shocked..

yash: beta i thought u will select one from these 2 but u selected both why ?

palak: papa i love both of u equally .. thats why and smiled..

then after finishing shopping, they went to a restaurant...

yash ordered arthi's fav right from starter till the dessert.. arthi wondered why yash is choosing all her fav.. and not even one from his choice..

after much reluctance she asked,
arthi: yash ji u did not order anything for urself..

yash: i ordered these for all of us arthi and its all my fav dish too..

but arthi very well knows yash dont like to eat anything from this ordered dishes... yet he is saying as his fav dish .. she was confused to believe this change in yash..

dinner also got over and all got seated in the car.. suddenly yash stopped the car and got out.. arthi wondered where yash is going ?

she peeped out of the window and saw a girl walking towards yash.. after conforming she is coming towards yash, she was not able to leave it...so she started to watch them

yash: hello priya when did u come here ?

priya: yashuuu i missed u so much and hugged yash tightly ( arthi's eyes popped out but yash knows very well arthi is watching them so to make her jealous he did not stop priya)

yash: me too priya .. and patted her back..

priya: yash i have work here for next 2 weeks .. so we shall meet often haina..

yash: ofcourse babes and gave a smirking smile

arthi st: how dare u yash ji !!! wait why am i getting tensed for yash ji.. let him do anything  

yash: shall i drop at ur staying place ?

priya: super yash. please do it na...

yash got into his seat and priya opened the front door seat where palak was sitting ...

priya: hi cutie .. yash is this ur baby ?

yash: yes my daughter palak

priya: nice name baby... will u sit in my lap dear ? i will sit near ur papa..

palak could not allow it and looked towards arthi... the very next second palak jumped into arthi's lap...

priya: seems like she needs time to get close with me .. and sat near yash..

first she did not notice arthi then after few min.. she looked back at arthi and said hi... and arthi too replied...

priya: arthi is very beautiful yash .. u r lucky guy to have her as ur wife..

yash: ofcourse i am very lucky priya... and looked at arthi thro the front mirror..

arthi st: how did she know my name ? everything is weird

after few mins, her stop came and yash stopped the car... before getting down she gave a kiss on yash's cheek and left saying bye ...

arthi could not control her jealousy even if she is angry on yash.. but this is what yash wanted to get back her love..then yash called palak to sit on the front but she denied and hugged arthi ...

yash st: looks like somebody is angry with me hmm...

they reached home and arthi put a halfsleeping palak on the bed.. then went to check on radha maa... yash came and sat near palak...palak turned to other side

yash: why is my princess angry ?

palak: i will not talk to u papa.. katti

yash: why my dear ? papa did any wrong kya ?

palak: yes.. why did u let that aunty sit near u ? mumma will feel sad na

yash: oh ho is this ur problem my dear ?

palak nodded her head...

yash: that aunty is my friend beta.. so i allowed her to sit.. but if ur mumma has asked for front seat then i would not have given to anyone...

palak: teke papa.. from next time.. nobody other than me mumma or dadi should sit near u

yash: ur order will be followed boss.. now happy..

palak: hmmm

yash: aree smile my baby or papa will tickle u...

palak: bas papa...i am smiling ...

then yash covered her with sheet n left to his room.. then arthi came n lay beside palak.. and little one snuggled into her embrace..

palak: mumma mumma do u love me ?

arthi: ofcourse beta .. i love my baby sooo much

palak: then promise karo mumma.. u will not make me sad...

arthi: mumma made u sad today ... when beta?

palak: mumma i wanted to sit on ur lap in front seat but u sat at the back... n n that aunty sat near papa...i did not like it

arthi st: i should adjust eveyrthing for happiness of my palak.. i will do it..

palak: mumma promise na

arthi: ok baba promise .. khush ...

palak: thank u mumma good nite love u

arthi went to sleep without knowing the atom bomb going to be blasted ...

new day came ...

but the dream of arthi was very bad...

she dreamt like yash was kissing priya very passionately and she woke up with shock to find out it not true..

arthi st: oh no god it should not be true i will go and check in yash ji's room .. but why the fact priya being close to yash is affecting me ... does yash love priya more than me ? then she slapped her head.. oho arthi u r getting mad after seeing that priya.. u hate yash ji right so stay calm ...

arthi was getting confused with her feelings for yash ..

after that horrible dream she was not able to sleep and got up to get ready.. even if she was doing any work , the very fact that priya will stay 2 more weeks and will meet yash when she is not around.. was disturbing her..

as a result of it, she broke a plate while taking it out of the shelf..

radha: arthi r u fine beta ?

arthi: maa sorry i did not concentrate on it sorry maa.. i will clean it ..

radha: its ok beta.. slipping happens often but u dont touch it.. i will ask someone to clean it..

then radha maa called a servant to clean it and yash came to drink water..

yash: what happened maa ? how did it break ?

radha: arthi slipped it off while taking it out.. she is confused of something .. what happened to my arthi  

yash was so happy as he knew the reason behind her confusion was priya's act yesterday night.. and yash wanted to play some more jealousy game with arthi  so he gave a missed call to priya and left his mobile on dining table where arthi was doing work..

after few minutes yash got a call from priya and purposely he did not pick it and waited for arthi to notice it... after he confirmed arthi saw the caller's name he answered it and went inside his room .. now arthi was not able to control herself and went to her room in the sake of waking up palak so that she can hear their conversation ..

yash made sure arthi dont hear a word of it and switched on the tv.. and he enjoyed the jealousy created in arthi ..

yash st: how much ever u avoid me .. u cant stop loving me arthi.. wait and see my game .. yash wont leave u this time and continued his normal conversation on mobile but outside arthi was thinking yash was talking of something else..

then for few days yash tortured arthi with his phone calls to priya .. suddenly one day the door bell rang at around 10 pm in night.. arthi wondered who would come at this time and got shocked to see priya at the door step ...

priya: hello arthi..

arthi struggled to say a small hi to her..

priya: sorry for disturbing at this time but my car stopped near by ur house so i thought i could stay here for tonight arthi..

arthi: yeaaah.. yeah no problem come inside...

priya: thank u arthi.. where is yash ?

yash was chasing palak and he caught her finally.. while he turned, priya was standing with a big smile on her face..

priya: so papa and beti r playing .. shall i join u both ?

arthi's blood started to boil and unknown jealousy came within her..

yash: what say palak shall we accept priya aunty also..

palak: papa i ...

yash: just a game my baby .. ok.. ok priya its my turn to tie eyes..

so yash tied his eyes and tried to catch priya & palak.. but to the bad time of arthi, priya got slipped in the floor and yash untied the cloth hearing her scream and also caught her in time ..

yash's hands were on priya's waist and she was holding onto yash's shoulders..
arthi's heart skipped a beat and she helped priya to stand before something else could happen as she dreamt that day...

priya: oucchhh its paining ...

yash: r u okay priya ? shall i apply ointment...

arthi hurried before yash could complete: come inside priya i will help u ..

yahs st: what a scene mann.. only a woman can make another jealous ... its working ..  

as the guest room was not ready, arthi made her rest on her room ..

priya: thank u arthi.. is this palak's room ?

palak: me and mumma will sleep here..

priya: its weird ..mumma should sleep in ur papa's room palak.. till now u were small girl but u r growing big right so u should learn to sleep in ur own room .. ok let mumma sleep with papa..

arthi was cursing god for creating such a sitaution ...

yash called arthi to talk alone for a second and she followed him with a stare..

yash: arthi please adjust for one day.. hope u understand..

arthi: ok just for one day na.. i will.. dont worry i wont spoil ur name yash ji..

yash: thank u arthi ..

palak: mumma i will also sleep with u and papa.. i will not sleep with that aunty..

yash: palak she is a nice aunty.. u dont worry she will tell u nice stories ... if u come with us then she will think bad na.. my cute baby na go and sleep ...

palak: ok papa just for one day ..

yash st: bilkul like ur mumma ... and smiled to himself

after settling palak and priya in the room, arthi entered yash room, their room with reluctance..

meanwhile yash was immensely happy to have arthi by his side atleast for one day ..

arthi took each step slowly as she was afraid to stay in this room .. she prayed to god to wile away the time fast and make it morning and started to prepare the couch ...

yash: arthi u sleep on the bed.. i will sleep on couch..

arthi: its ok yashji i told na i can adjust ..

yash: then why dont u adjust on the same bed arthi..

arthi gave a stern glare ...

yash: no arthi what i meant was.. if u trust me.. haan u dont trust me .. so we will keep pillow walls .. nobody will cross the border.. plz dont stress in that small couch..

arthi: ok and they build a pillow wall ...

arthi went to deep sleep soon as she was tired of the day ... but for yash sleeping was a matter of dust as his arthi is sleeping like a angel in their bed after years ... after he confirmed arthi is slept fully he removed two or three pillows to admire her ...

his eyelids wanted to close off but his heart was not willing for it.. he admired her from head to toe.. he could only dream of her but in real its not possible ... and to his good fortune the cool breeze from the open window moved her saree fleets away exposing her waist and her saree was little above her feet exposing her white skinned legs..

yash did not know when he went to sleep but it was not just a sleep .. it was his memories of flashback ...

*** shall we also go into arya wedding night ***

as we know it was a marriage of agreement ..

arthi was feeling tensed as she was made to sit on the bed with her face covered..

shoba: arthi i am so happy for u .. god bless u with happiness beta ..

arthi had tears in her eyes as she thought to herself... " maa hope god keeps u happy .. he should help me to make u happy "

then after few minutes yash entered with lots of teaSing noises of his friends... even though arthi knew its not like a usual marriage she was feeling tensed ...

yash closed the door and proceeded towards her.. he had a smile on his face as he sat close to her... he could sense her shivering as he unvield her face..

yash: arthi to say the truth .. god has a beautiful taste .. u r its proof arthi.. u look beautiful even in simple n heavy attire ...

arthi: yash ji i want to say u something ...

yash: i know what u r going thro arthi.. i wont demand anything like normal husband bcoz u know the reason of it .. so dont be tensed and sleep well...

arthi: thank u yash ji ..

yash: why r u saying thank u arthi.. will u say thanks to ur friend? i am not only ur husband but a nice friend also .. ok good nite and patted her cheeks..

after yash spoke as a friend .. arthi felt much relaxed and slept after changing to normal saree.. but yash noticed even in that she was looking elegant ...

but the difference is.. on their wedding night there was no pillow wall as there was trust but now pillow wall replaced it..

very very sorry for the extreme delay of update  sweeties..
hope u like my update.. i will be waiting for ur comments and views ... 😳😳😳

with love maha πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by maha9 - 9 years ago
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow !! maha ...even with ur hectic schedules u r here πŸ€—
missed u so much πŸ€—...

and coming to the update its a lovely one πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
with yash and palak got close to each other ...now their family is complete but yet yash is to be forgiven by aarthi ...
i can completely understand what aarthi had gone through all this years without yash always had to fight for herself and her baby ...its not so easy for her to forget everything and to forgive yash though she loves him ...

such an emotional moment to watch the family bonding b/n yash and palak and aarthi and palak...

haha...priya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... lol now she is gonna be a cupid πŸ˜³...with palak being an angelπŸ˜ƒ...

now the aarya story gonna beginπŸ˜‰...

thats a lovely update maha 
πŸ€—
take care alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by roserosey - 9 years ago
maha9 thumbnail
updated friends
enjoy :)
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maha9

updated friends
enjoy :)

Hey Maha...😊

Welcome back...how are you and your new job?
Happy Karthigai to you...

Lovely and wonderful update...full of sweet moments and written with simplicity yet very beautifully...

Loved it and take care...πŸ€—
maha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Hey Maha...😊

Welcome back...how are you and your new job?
Happy Karthigai to you...

Lovely and wonderful update...full of sweet moments and written with simplicity yet very beautifully...

Loved it and take care...πŸ€—

thank u so much sweety

i am very fine dear.. came to home yesterday for weekend holiday and have to start again to mysore in another 2 hours 😭 so i was updating this in a hurry as already o gave 2 months gap to my stories dear.. i did not even have time to think and relate the events .. just wrote what came to my mind with arya's life 😊
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update, Dear πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊
hehehe Aarti is really jealous and Yash is playing on that jealousy...Can't wait for the next installment πŸ˜‰ 

Palak is too cute ❀️
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surprise update but awesome as always
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.. palak comes to know yash papa.. but aarti feeling sad thinking palak ignoring her.. aarti is jelous of piya.. yash continues the jelousy game.. loved it.. waiting for next
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update. Loved every bit of it especially the way Yash has starting trying to worm his way into Arti and Palak's lives. Also loved his plan to try getting closer to Aarti. Fab job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.