Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobby9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post Sunara.
I have been following Sanaya Irani since the past two years and incidents like this prove that why she has such a loyal and devoted fan following. She loves her work and therefore barriers like sickness do not deter her and even when she is exhausted she accomplished her work without not even a hint of grimace but astonishing with glimmer of smiles. She shows that for achieving goals you don't have to be a dour perfectionist rather you can do each and everything in life easily and happily.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

Sunara, I havent read yor post but saw the title.
I dont think I need to read coz I have seen it clearly during ipk day.I respect her for the person she is as wel as a professional.
See , Finally I made post in your thread.

aww Ash glad u finally decided to post!! anyway what better than a San topic.n mine! thank u!. sigh.. yes we know just how hard working she is..
just felt bad at it being disrespected n wanted to say thank you for giving us so much

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Temptations.

Awesome Post Sunara! Really touching and heartfelt post! Btw, what happened to her? I mean...sick as in? Hope she gets well soon! Keep rocking Sanz! Love your dedication!

thank you dear, may I know ur name?
n as for Sanaya. she didn't say. I think she has fever she just said she was very sick.. n looked it too. plus the PH told she was sick from last Friday.. n its Wednesday yesterday..
she never says too much abt these stuff na.. just gave why she was so drained..
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

thank you dear, may I know ur name?
n as for Sanaya. she didn't say. I think she has fever she just said she was very sick.. n looked it too. plus the PH told she was sick from last Friday.. n its Wednesday yesterday..
she never says too much abt these stuff na.. just gave why she was so drained..

Oops! I didn't tell u right! It's Shivu (.BadtameezDil.)

Changed my UN!!

Yeah...she is not the one who'll keep cribbing how she's not well...Love her simplicity. Hope she gets well soon!
princessunara thumbnail

Oops! I didn't tell u right! It's Shivu (.BadtameezDil.)

Changed my UN!!

Yeah...she is not the one who'll keep cribbing how she's not well...Love her simplicity. Hope she gets well soon!

sheesh girl! u forgot to tell ME? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

hehe i like this username too! just like the last one.. lol every1 is changing UNs! I am always having this one lol.. i have never changed mine!!

anyway getting back to her.. ya.. she is like that.. during IPK hate marriage she was having high fever/cold n lost her voice that they actually dubbed 2 episodes.. n she couldn't bear the weight of her shadika joda and walk alone so her male co stars took turns to carry her from the living room to the door n deposited her there for the retakes. there has been lots of other such incidents..
Shivu that is how dedicated she is to her work..
seriously hope she gets well soon.. she is so slight already.. a bout of sickness makes her even more tiny n its not good :((
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^IKR! I used to follow Off-screen segments of IPK. And I kind of remember that thing vividly. Let's hope she is healthy by now. 
I am sorry, I didn't want to mention the change in UN everywhere for some reason! So!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
princessunara thumbnail

^IKR! I used to follow Off-screen segments of IPK. And I kind of remember that thing vividly. Let's hope she is healthy by now. 

I am sorry, I didn't want to mention the change in UN everywhere for some reason! So!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww ok. np! now i know n its enough! ๐Ÿค—
ya me too will always remember that video.. those guys were very sweet too! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

anyway back to topic.. hope she is feeling better n gets some rest too! :)

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks sunana for making a lovely topic๐Ÿค—
Fans love Sanaya not only because she is a good actress but because she is  a good human being and a true professional dedicated to work
Let the Dogs Bark , who cares๐Ÿ˜›
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
lovely post, she is one in a million and i really admire her work ethic and the way she lives her life and has her priorities so straight โญ๏ธ
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post Sunara...

Sanaya is one of those few actresses who doesnt have starry tantrums or timing issues. She is so dedicated to her work n thats need no explanation! Besides loving n adoring her, I respect this girl tremendously fr her commitment. She is one person who accepts failure with true spirit. Thats why she never fails to mention CC in many of her interviews, though it was a disater.

Sunara, I dont know why ppl are so jealous of her! Why they cant appreciate her for what she is! Fyn if they cant appreciate or say a few good words, at least they should refrain making distasteful comments against her, w/o knowing her fully.

Well, the fact is cant stop them, but at least posts like these could act as eye opener fr those ppl who, w/o properly judging n knowing bash someone relentlessly!

I know you must have put a lot of effort fr this post. Hats off to ur dedication dearie. Sanaya is lucky to have a fan like you. Hope Sanaya read this post just once! She will come to know how much we love, adore as well as respect her๐Ÿ‘