Sanaya: what a dedicated actress you are! Thank you/

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
No comparisons.. but I wanted to make this topic due to a reason.

A lot has been said about Sanaya not attending the cricket match.. and the fact that she was very sick was made fun of..and i felt really sad reading them.. so anyway.. this is not a counter post actually. but what I felt while I watched that video today.

2.5yrs back there was another dance sequence of Salaam-E-Ishq when Sanaya was very sick and again had to dance. And she said that she managed somehow cz she loves dancing. She took rests inb/w and did the sequence. Though exhausted she was still smiling and doing her work.

And today too she did dance rehearsals, did the dance and she was so sick that she said that tears would come naturally for the scene when needed.

And yet she did all the rehearsals, the performance with a smile. Looking tired when its not shooting..

Finally completely exhausted and fallen asleep on the floor mats to get some rest as she was very sick.

You know she might not have attended that match, because she was very sick. She must have more than all of us wanted to be there because its her show, a milestone in her own career when her 4th show as a lead also reached the milestone of a 100 episodes.
but her spending that time and taxing herself to cheer in the sidelines for that match might have made her even more sick.
Her pushing herself to attend it despite being sick would not give us the episode.
But her turning up on shoot when she is very sick and doing a physically exhausting practice, rehearsals and real scene of the required dance without taking a break and calling in sick makes sure we have this very good quality episode we would be getting without compromising on its quality.

In 6 months ever since the shooting for this show  started  in Nov last year she took only a break of 3-4 days 3 weeks back. She was working almost every day till now and never ever complains or creates issues.

Sanaya I wish you would be able to read this..
Because this is just to say thank you. Sanaya for your amazing dedication to your craft and your commitment to the show you are doing and giving it all you have and making us so happy every single night.
I love you and I am proud to be able to tell that I look up to you. Its a pleasure to love a hard working, talented, beautiful and warm human being like you.

Get well soon and praying to god that at least if not time away to take a proper rest at the very least you don't have any more physically taxing scenes in the shoot.
take care πŸ€—
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Get well soon Sanaya...

Nice post Sunara... i didn't know she was bashed for not attending the match. Yeh log bhi na... why would she miss such a fun and important event without a reason? πŸ€”
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Awesome post di.
Sanaya is really a dedicated actor.
Love u sanaya
Get well soonwa.
I thought the dig at her for not attending the match when she was ill was really unnecessary...I mean the woman cries when her shows end.Can her attachment to her shows really be questioned? And even if she did not attend without any reason..thats fine too.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I havent seen the SBS/SBB yet Sunara!
Lovely post.

We already know her commitment to her work, but I want to say Sanaya is lucky to have a fan like you who draws attention to her hardwork and dedication through a post like this.

Thanks for the post

Gaggan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Princesssunara...you are truly the best fan an actor could ever have...Sanaya is very lucky...it would be so nice if she knew how you are her biggest cheerleader...πŸ‘

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Aww what a lovely post Sunara πŸ€— I have to admit I had no idea what this was about...I didn't know there was a cricket match that Sanaya didn't attend or that she was sick or she got criticized for it. I come here very infrequently these days (you know why) so I must have missed it. I agree completely with everything you said about her dedication and comittment to work, something I've admired about her since day one. This is probably why all the producers, directors, cast and crew love working with her.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well said Sunara

i love her dedication

hats off to dat
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sanaya is one professional i have come across.. 

I really love her.. inspite of being sick, she does her part quiet well n naturally... 

I still remember the IPK dance seq n how exhausted she was... n During this puppet seq too i saw the behind screen shots, which clearly showed how tired she was

Sanaya really is the bestπŸ‘
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sunara, I appreciate you for making this post.

All of this is news to me because I haven't been very active lately.

I had no idea she is sick and that's why she couldn't attend...and the fact that she was made fun off. 

I am not at all in favor of people exerting themselves when they are unwell. It's not at all a smart thing to do...resting helps you heal faster. So I am glad she stayed home and rested. 

She is dedicated towards her work, is always on time for the shoot, is professional, friendly and cooperative. Isn't that what really matters? It's not like she takes frequent breaks and all. It's the same girl who shot with Malaria during MJHT or contract marriage episodes in IPK even when she wasn't able to speak. Her dedication cannot be questioned. 

I am sure her colleagues understand that and I doubt they would have wanted her to be present for the match despite being sick, unlike the insensitive few here. 

Hope she gets well soon.