Faceoff between Mother and Son (updated)

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The scenes between Anjali and Shlok were highly charged and emotional today.
Hats off to Geetanjali todayπŸ‘, she essayed the role of a mother caught between her controlling, abusive husband and her love for her child Jyoti.

What a difficult spot for a Mother to be in? It has been so ingrained in her by her husband that she is able to switch off her emotions and become a soulless robot in front of her children.

Manish was so good today and he portrays his character really wellπŸ‘. His dialogue with Anjali and Jyoti show the dual personality in him. Love to hate him.😑

Shlok behaved as expected and when he tried to throw his mother out of the AM, it was heart wrenching to see Anjali cry and protest. The way he grabbed her and dragged his ayi was UNFORGIVABLE. Shlok went against baba in his presence and made his feelings known. Now NA will surely employ his GOLDEN RULE OF SAAM, DHAAM, DHAND, BEDH to achieve his GOALS.

Shlok showed his support for Jyoti today and also questioned his mother's diktat of returning to abhay, what is the need to return to him in front of baba. The taklu head will work overtime to clear this new obstacle in the form of his baccha.
Shlok's kostin was for me the big 😲, saw some semblance of his grey matter at work. Will the cv's keep it that way or will they dumb him down again is the kOSTIN.πŸ˜†

Some MU maybe possible betn Ashlok but no separation as of now.

Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok shlok hates his mother, whatever the reason, I didn't liked the way shlok was misbehaving with his own mother and dragging her to throw out, I HATED it 😑 in our Kerala there r so many cases of sons, hmm or daughters throwing their mums frm her own homes, and reading those news daily I really hate such... . so seeing shlok doing d same, I really hated him today poor anjali, god when will she rise her voice against all this torture. ..waiting for that day when she will slap niranjan and shlok. ..and shlok will hugg anjali, crying for forgiveness 😭
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it s nw clear tht once na truth wil be out to shlok he will surely throw na out of house he will drag na and throw like tdy he did with anjali ...na play all games shlok will throw u out of house once he gets to knw ur TRUE colours.the day is not far.
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu96

it s nw clear tht once na truth wil be out to shlok he will surely throw na out of house he will drag na and throw like tdy he did with anjali ...na play all games shlok will throw u out of house once he gets to knw ur TRUE colours.the day is not far.

Nandu u nailed it...that's why the scene today was shown...to frighten NA of what can happen to him in the future...
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How true Nimmy...mannish wax awesome...omg can the man act...
Today was a warning to him of what's to come in the future when Shlok finds out abt Baba...
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

ok shlok hates his mother, whatever the reason, I didn't liked the way shlok was misbehaving with his own mother and dragging her to throw out, I HATED it 😑 in our Kerala there r so many cases of sons, hmm or daughters throwing their mums frm her own homes, and reading those news daily I really hate such... . so seeing shlok doing d same, I really hated him today poor anjali, god when will she rise her voice against all this torture. ..waiting for that day when she will slap niranjan and shlok. ..and shlok will hugg anjali, crying for forgiveness 😭

Agree Asharkbiwi, there are a lot of children who throw out their aged parents out of their homes esp the infirm and financially dependent ones. It is an ugly truth of our society where we are taught to respect the elders, can treat the old like a piece of garbage. I have heard that a number of children bring their aged parents/parent  to temples and other places of worship and just abandon them there.😲

It was terrible of Shlok to do this to his 'ayi'. Am waiting for the day when he realises his 'ayi's' true sacrifice for all her children.

@bold can't wait to see that day.πŸ˜ƒ
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu96

Totally agree nandu, want Shlok to drag him out by his collar and throw him out of the house. Play all the games you want taklu, your time will end soon.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sasha_1939

Nandu u nailed it...that's why the scene today was shown...to frighten NA of what can happen to him in the future...

I hope the ground shook under NA today as shlok told him that no one can force jyoti to return to abhay n the other when shlok tried to throw his ayi out. He is certainly rattled as Anjali said she can't do his bidding concerning Jyoti n which caused him to lose his head.
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nimmy...the acting is always top-notch, no doubt about it..today Avinash, Manish and Geetanjali stood out.
But who is Shlok is throw his mother out of the house, doesn't he have the gratitude that she is the one who gave birth to him and brought him up with all love, care! Is this how kids behave with their parents?! He is just good at barking at his mom rather than thinking about the problem. Now-a-days he is just good at taking promises from Astha..he is again insecure as far as I can see. 
I don't want to whine much but that's my complaint of the day. 
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I  find today's episode the worst one .How can a son throw her mother out of the house?Disgusting.
I hate it.
I agree with Asharkibiwi.