mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I voted for Sasha, but there was no way that I voted for Michi 😆 😆 Too bad 😉 😆
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Chetan braces himself to play Bheem

Chetan Hansraj, popular as Sasha of Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, is working hard on his fitness as he prepares to play Bheem in Ekta's Mahabharat. The actor spilled the beans on his changed routine and food habits.

"My main focus is on high protein food. In breakfast I mostly have eggs and corn flakes while for lunch or dinner I prefer having roasted chicken, boiled vegetables - carrots, beans etc. I avoid potatoes and rice. In fact you can say that I have completely cut off its consumption," says the actor.

On the exercise front, he says, "I am doing it almost every day - aerobics and cardio for one hour and weight training programme for half an hour. I have a separate trainer and work out five times a week. I have taken this very seriously and am feeling the effects of my body."

It is said that during the promo shoot, Chetan saw Aryan Vaid's (Duryodhan) and it inspired him to undergo this rigorous training. The actual shooting for the show is beginning on May 28 in Mumbai. Some parts will be shot in Ladakh.

Apart from Chetan, Ronit Roy and Hiten Tejwani also working hard on their fitness. Akashdeep Saigal, who was not part of the show earlier, will now play the role of Kans mama.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Thursday, May 15, 2008
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/May/Ne ws_20080515_170

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    Posted: 15 years ago

What if your wife let the cat out of the bag
    Unless I physically abuse my wife, I wouldn't expect her to reveal our  personal details to the world. When you enter into matrimony, there is  mutual trust between the couple and this should not be broken."
    —Chetan Hansraj