Tumhari Pakhi - 20th May 2014 Written Update

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Tumhari Pakhi
20th May 2014 - written update

Ayaan praising his dad in front of Pakhi.  Pakhi says to Ayaan that his dad is world's best dad because he loves you a lot.  Ayaan says that he loves you too mom.  Ayaan says that its our secret that we talk to each other without anyone being aware of it.  Pakhi says that don't share this secret to anyone.  Ayaan asks about those who are staying with Pakhi.  Pakhi introduces Anuja to Ayaan, Anuja says that looks like you love your mom a lot.  Ayaan says that everyone loves their mom, what about your children? Anuja gets sad, Pakhi says that Ms Anuja never got married so she has no child.  Deepika enters with tea, Pakhi introduces her to Ayaan.  Deepika says hi to Ayaan and drops the tea cups on the floor.  Pakhi says bye to Ayaan, Anuja scolds Deepika for dropping the tea.  Deepika leaves, Pakhi cleans the floor.

Anuja tries to find today's newspaper and its under the bed.  Pakhi tries to get the paper for Anuja but she remember Anshuman and herself enjoying the time together under their bed.  She gets the paper and give it to Anuja.  Anuja says that she is going to read it.  Anuja reads the newspaper, Anshuman gets a call from a women asking if he had given the advertisement of picture of two kids and lullaby written beside it.  Anshuman says yes, who is it talking to me?  Women says that if its a contest about who ever completes that lullaby gets a winning price then she can participate.  Anshuman says no ... its not a contest ... he gets sad.  

Anuja is not able to read the newspaper as her neighbour is irritating her.  Pakhi giving lecture about Qila to tourists.  Pakhi gets a call from Deepika, she asks Pakhi about travel agent's number.  Anuja tries to talk to Pakhi on the phone and explains her the situation that Deepika doesn't have any model for her project so she has decided to leave this place.  Anuja asks Pakhi to handle Deepika as she will bring it to Laal Qila.  Pakhi says ok you bring her in Laal Qila.  

Pakhi says to Deepika that only a foolish will ignore your brilliant talent in you, let me go and see tourists for few minutes and then we will see about your situation.  While Pakhi is busy with her tourists, Anuja asks Deepika what she does when she is happy and sad. Deepika says that she takes pictures.  Anuja says that then you take pictures if you are sad.  Deepika takes pictures as Anuja suggests to take pictures of Pakhi.  Both decides to send these pictures to Prateek and ask Pakhi if she is comfortable doing model's job.  Deepika send pictures to prateek.  While talking Anuja's clutch is lost and she is unaware of it.

Anuja's neighbor arrives and asks her five rupees.  Anuja look for her clutch but can't find it.  A guy sees her clutch and stare at the picture inside it of two kids ... he returns it to Anuja.  Anuja thanks the guy,

Anshuman sad at home, Ayaan comes, Anshuman asks Ayaan the reason he didn't go to picnic with other family members?  Ayaan says that he didn't feel like it.  Ayaan asks his dad the reason behind him not smoking anymore?  Anshuman says because there is no on to stop me from smoking thats why.  Ayaan asks Anshuman to lets go and have some food.  Anshuman asks what is it cooked for today?  Ayaan says the same food, i said to mom that nowadays dad is not his favorite things.  Anshuman asks him how come he talked to Pakhi?  Ayaan says by closing my eyes i see Pakhi mom in front of me.

Precap: Anshuman sees the pictures clicked by Deepika and asks his manager to fix this model and he will go to Delhi to supervise the whole thing for the shoot.  Ayaan asks his dad if it is really Pakhi then what is he gonna say to her?  Anshuman mumbling. 

Hope you guys like my update ... 😳

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS.

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for your fast update like today's episode ...Cinderella...👏

Over all the story is moving fast ...
good episode...with supense and some good dialogues...👏
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thank you for the updates .
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update  the story is moving to interesting twists. love tumari pakhi