ShanJun SS: The Symbol Of His Love ch8-pg8 updated.

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
prologue:

The night was a bliss for her but for him,it was a mistake... She later on realized that,that night had given her a beautiful boon in the form of a unborn baby,which is being nurtured in her womb...She was nervous,scared about the society but thought that her Love will support her,but her nightmares came true when her love rebuked her and left her... what happened to her after that?

idea credit: shanayashaleen.

p.s: story will start from present time.. in the middle,will show the flashback of the events.

do like it and comment on it...

Edited by ...anika... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Lovely Prolouge Doll..❤️ Very Touching And Very Sensitive! I have full trust that you will handle this sensitive issue very delicately and carefully!! Thankk You for keeping my request! Love you Mwaahhh!! ❤️❤️ Update Soonz!
Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanayaShaleen

Lovely Prolouge Doll..❤️ Very Touching And Very Sensitive! I have full trust that you will handle this sensitive issue very delicately and carefully!! Thankk You for keeping my request! Love you Mwaahhh!! ❤️❤️ Update Soonz!

❤️
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept
loved it
continue soon
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Ch1.

A girl,of mid-20's,is combing her son's hair,who is getting ready for his school.The cute,little kid stood obediently while his Mom was making his hair.His mother helped him to pack his bag and filled the tiffin box in the bag.The boy took the water bottle and hung it around his neck. She smiled at her son's antics.She carressed her hair and placed a sloppy kiss on his cheeks,while,he smiled and returned that kiss...

The doorbell rang,announcing the arrival of her neighbour,her long lost friend,Devika,who also went through the same,just like she did.She handed her son to Devika and asked her to drop him to school. She bent down and hugged her son and waved him Bye. The kid also waved his Mom bye and zoomed off with his Devika Maasi,along with his friend,Arush.

She came inside and started to clean the table.After cleaning the table,she brought a plate of paneer and palak and some handful of tomatoes and cucumbers for salad.She started chopping the vegetables and later on,cut the paneer into 1/2 inch thick slices. Suddenly,her finger got cut by the sharp edge of the knife.She immediately held the finger tightly with a cloth,so that the bleeding. She went to flashback.

Flashback:

''Sir,Aayesha,aap sab log juice piyo. Tab tak main aap keliye kuch fruits leke aati hu.. Itni garmi hai bahar... Fresh fruits khana accha hoga..'' she said.

''Maine kitni baar bola,ki,mujhe office hours ke baad Bhai bulana,not sir.. Waise bhi,tum toh meri choti behen jaisi ho.. Waise,parso raakhi hai.. Kya plans hai pocket khaali karwane ka?'' Sameer asked her...

''Fursat se bataungi.. Abhi aap juice piyo,tabtak main fruits leke aayi,ok BHAAAIII...'' stressing on the word, ''BHAI.''

''bilkul pagal hai larki...'' Sameer nodded in negative and smiled inwardly...

She took out those freshly sliced watermelon,papaya and pineapples and took some strawberries to slices.She took a knife to slice those strawberries,when,suddenly,the knife pierced her delicate skin. Fresh red liquid oozed out from her skin.She cried,which made the others rush inside the kitchen.Sameer quickly came and tore a portion of his hankie,that made for him with her own hand,and tied it on her injured finger... It was a slight cut on her finger,but,for her Sameer bhai,nothing can be slight... He has always loved her as his own baby sister,cared for her,etc etc...

Flashback ends.

Tears fell from her eyes,as she remembered her Sameer bhai. The way he used to care for her,pamper her,she missed everything. She was a mentor for him,from whom she could learn about new facets of life and things around them. She wiped the lone tear and went inside the kitchen to cook for lunch..

Within an hour,she finished cooking for lunch and went inside her bedroom to clean up the mess.. Although,her son is very calm and quiet and very studious and sharp at everything,but,when it comes to playing,he is known as the ''biggest mastikhor'' of the highest order...

''Uff... Ki korbo ei chele ke niye... Ekdom dushtu..'' She huffed while cleaning the room. (''Uff... Kya karu main iss larke ka.. Ekdum natkhat hai yeh..'')

She took her son's toys' inside his room and keeps it inside the big toy box and was about to come out when her phone buzzed. She closed the door of her son's bedroom and took out the phone.She looked the caller id,which made her smile. She answered the call...

''Hello Aayesha Bhabi.. Kaisi hai aap? Bhai kaise hai? Aur,meri Guriya kaisi hai?''

''Tere bhai ekdum mast hai... Main bhi acchi hu.. Tei guriya bhi acchi hai,tujhe miss karti rehti hai har waqt.. Tu bol? Tu kaisi hai?''

''Main jaisi thhi waise hi hu,Bhabi.. Aapse kya chupana... Waise,Shree,Chotu,Liza kaise hai? Woh sab toh mujhe bohut miss kar rahe honge?''

''Teeno bohut acche hai aur tujhe bohut miss karte hai,Shaanu.. Accha yeh bol,Abhimanyu kaisa hai? Uska school kaisa chal raha hai? Usse apne Pap...''

''Dekhiye Bhabi... Duniya ke saamne,woh bhale hi mere baache ke Baba hai,par,mere liye nahi... Aapko yaad nahi hai ki kaise Arjun ne mere saath bartav kiya thha? I just dont want to talk about it... Waise,Abhimanyu ka school se aane ka waqt hogaya hai.. Main rakhti hu.. Bye..''

Shanaya disconnected the call,without listening what Aayesha wanted to say,or,rather say,what Arjun wanted Aayesha to ask...

to be continued...Edited by ...anika... - 10 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Beautiful Start Zee! Loved Itzz!!!! Awww...Mera Baby!! Mera Beta..Abhimanyu!! So Devika too has faced a similar situation?? Wud lyk to know her story as well!! 😊 Abhimanyu na sach me bahut shaitaan hai..Mumma ko pareshaan karta hai..But hai toh mera baby na!! Awww..The FB was so emotional! I had tears in my eyes..😭😭 Bhai cares so much fr me! Pampers me so much! I loved his lyn.."Kya plans hai pocket khali karwane ka??" Lovee Youu Bhai..❤️❤️ Okkk..Toh Aayesha Bhabhi calls me! Aww..RaEsha have a little doll!! Sweet..❤️ Aur Shree,Chotu,Liza misd me!! I miss u too guys..❤️ But I cut the call jaise hi bhabs tried to talk about Arjun..My Outburst is justified! Juno deserves it!! Continuee Soonz!!Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail

unres kab karegi?
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update
continue soon
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm start