Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hesinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
loved the comments...
beautiful poetry at the end...
well suited for the whole track of the story...
its painful for me tooo after hearing khushis words abt adi...

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Deepu.. 

If I have to highlight the favorite parts of this chapter to comment, i have to copy and paste each and every phrase you wrote. Every sentence has its own emotion. Every word has its own depth. Amazing.. Amazing.. Amazing yaar. πŸ‘

What a poor souls they are ... played by the destiny... ditched by their own emotions... punished brutally without their mistake. Whose mistake is it for what happened. Whom should they blame for their misunderstandings and for their wrong decisions. 

Do they hate each other to think that they always fight. Don't they trust each other to think that, how can they fathom the situations playing around them. Don't they believe in marriage to think that they are trying to escape from their relation. A big NO. 

The problem here is,... They LOVE each other to the extent of their emotions take over their hearts. They TRUST each other to the extent of their possessiveness take over their beliefs. They RESPECT each other to the extent of giving up their oroginality instead of blaming each other. 

LOVE.. TRUST... RESPECT... these are the pillars of a beautiful marriage. And they are on these pillars since the day they got married. These are the reasons why they got so close and pushed themselves to start their relation beautifully from the stage of rancor. They came out as a strong souls after knowing they were meant to be together since they met and bound together by a Taveez for eternity. 

BUT their own strong pillars played with them brutally. Their own possessiveness pushed them into a deep chasm. Their own trust betrayed them callously. But the only thread and the most strong remained between them is their LOVE. That's the one which pulled them back together after what happened. The unconditional love they have towards each other is what brought back their trust. Where there is love .. there is trust. Yes if you love someone .. you will trust them blindly. 

One weak moment of trusting his own eyes than the person he loved the most in his entire life. One weak moment of feeling betrayed by the person whom he thought is the one he has as his possession in his entire life. Punishing him heinously... 

After Khushi opened up every single thing she felt... how Arnav should feel for what he did. How Arnav should react for the love and trust Khushi showed towards him unconditionally. How Arnav should react after Khushi told how much she respects his decisions. Other than madly loving her... Other than blindly trust her... Other than obliging her every word.

I know she knew, that Adi was the one who assaulted Payal. I know Adi she knew Adi is not to be trusted one in the entire Raizadas. I knew she kept mum because of Arnav. Although I am not sure about the reasons. 

I loved the way he pulled her close... I loved the way she told everything to him... I loved the way they demanded each other like old days... Khushi always loved him as ASR. She can't see the defeat in his eyes. Khushi always loved the demanding ASR... She can't she him obliging to everything. Khushi Loved him as ruthless ASR.. She can't she him with slumped shoulders. Khushi loved him as an arrogant ASR.. She can't see him in vulnarability.

I wished so much for the Khushi to open up and clear many clouds which are making him suffocated. And you fullfilled my wish like an Angel Deepu... You don't know how much happy I am now. 

They knew they it's the new beginning of their relation. And we knew it's the new beginning of their Love.

I couldn't find any verbals to say how amazing this update is. I couldn't find any words to explain how an amazing writer you are. I couldn't find any emotion to show how emotional every word of this chapter made me. 

This is my standing Ovation to you Deepu... You deserve more than that.. But I couldn't find more than that to praise you expect my Silence .. closed by the intensity of emotion you gave to me.

πŸ‘  πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘   πŸ‘

A few words from me to Arnav... I couldn't stop myself.

Nuvvu nannu velivesavani Bhraminchaanu... Kaani

Manasulo bandhinchi guppillu therichavani thelusukunnanu...

Nuvvu nannu mosam chesavani oohinchanu... Kaani

Nuvve vidhi chethilo mosa poyavani thelusukunnanu...

Nenu ninnu dooram cheyyali ani prayathninchaanu... Kaani

Dooram avvalenantha mana manasulu penavesukunnayani thelusukunnanu...

Nenu ninnu dveshinchaanani anukunnanu..  kaani 

Dveshincha lenantha pemistunnani thelusukunnanu...

Mana iruvuri madhyana vunnadi prema ante... aa maata chinnadi avutundemo... kaani anta kanna baruvaina maata nenu yeruganu priyathama... 

Innallu ee badham yedo ani bhraminchaanu.. Mana balamaina premani ee roje thelusukunnanu.

Anni theralu tholigina vela... naa kallanu moosina mabbulu chella cheduraina vela... Naa manasuku vesina musugu tholigina vela... nenu thelusunnanu.. ide mana premaku.. mana bandhaaniki mali aarambham ani... Ika nundi prathi adugu andamaina anubhavamani...

Bublee013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...
Amazing part...
mbbsrocks thumbnail
I just cant praise this chapter Enough,,
It was wayy beyond cute and romantic and lovely and
BEAUTIFUL..
THAnkyou deepthiya for giving us this mindblowing story
Khusi was the real hero of this chaprer.
Her dialogues were just Beautiful
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this..
❀️
Update next Chapter soon
angelasweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MINDBLOWING UPDATEπŸ‘πŸ‘
NO WORDS TO SAYπŸ‘πŸ‘

suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
they both decided to start their journey together..
waiting for that
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Can we expect any such thing today or is it too early for romance????
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canapoem

Can we expect any such thing today or is it too early for romance????

You have so many expectations Kavitha... there you are banging your head to solve clues on TVK.. here expecting this... frankly me too wish the same yaar... but i think Deepu has different plans.. we never know. It's high time for their romance.. Oh my god ..I can't see this picture anymore... Vibrations Vachestunnai Baboi...
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. - Barbara de Angelis

A "Perfect Marriage" just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She knew its their new beginning in all sense.

He knew its their new beginning in all sense.

We knew its their new beginning in all sense.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A superb awesme update... Today was our lady's day... she gave her best of her life... For the only man she was entangled by no choice but living together by choice...

dii.. it was a marvelous update... I was totally flat after raeding this update as ... This update was a superb reunion of Arshi in true senses...it was a spoonful sugar...

dii u are a didactic writer always teach us something...

Dii u are an eloquent writer...

A thought that had been in my small brain since long that I never read negativity in any character evn it was a dark character there was always a judging factor for that character that has put a realization in us to see all the sides of it and then reach a conclusion and wat we see at last that yes ... no character cab be completely right nor any character can be completely wrong... Evn its Adi of dark shade or Arnav... the Saviour...

dii... once again thanku so much f or this out of world ff.. that is nw as important as beating of heart...

For u dii...

Hai khuda ka koi aya farmaan ya khud koi farista ho

Ho tum utre jannat se ya khud mei ek anokhe jannat ho

Nahe hota hai yakeen khud par dekh ye najara

Khuda ho tum ya kuch hai khuda se upar jo tum ho...

Ho tum hawa  mei ghuli khushoo ya khud saanso mei baste ho

Chalte  ho tum he ab rago mei ya rag rag mei basne lage ho

Hai khub mera he ye  kehna ya tere har baat khubi bankar ate hai

Nahe mei hu khoye kahe ya chaah kar tujhse he na alag ab ho paate hu...

Nw about the update...

Khushi... our lady ... todat rocked.. she if I say is more sensible than Arnav who is no where on globe of this word... specially wen it comes to Khushi and things related to her...

Khushi she too didn't like her man to be a dominated husband as this was not the man she married and yes we too don't like him such ... He is Arnav singh Raizada ... A dominating man and truly know how to make a situation fall  in his code than letting the strings loose and sitting in hope that may be if luck favored than he will gt her...

Khushi was in this update totally in whimsically mood... very different from her past but was  really admirable.

How she today letting all hopes in a basket offered in front of the man with whom she is falling again in love inspite of a previous failure... today if Arnav was all what the person we cant overcome ever than Khushi also totally showd that yaa she is the one perfect match for him... If he is a Savior to  her than she too is a savior to the womens whom faith had nvr given a sunshine to open their embrace and live their own way...

Some facts on tym. if are under cover then are of no use wen known later in future... this is what has happnd with the matter of Adi as its being a big thing that he was been cut off from guest list ... and Arnav in his investigation missd the clue and also bfr party havnt checkd the list...that was a major mishap...but but but Khushi not feeding Arnav about Karan being a pawn of Adi was the biggest fall for the mishappening. May be as Arnav said he may have not let his shadow evn fall on her way... But I doubt a thing, was this possible that a man can be in all his senses all tym and can look around all pros. And cons. in time ... as Adi was so determined in his actions to ruin Arnav than he may have did anything to execute his plans... or may be Arnav had saved his lady.. 

Adi too playd wisely that he nvr gave a chance to khushi to prey him in her trap... poor lady infact she was a prey of his wild assault and is still unknown to the horny past...

Khushi was knowing about Adi since the holi party day... gosh this was a really shocking revelation... evn for us and basically for Arnav,

So overall Khushi' of this update was so determined to be with the man she married and was ready again to lose the battle of her heart for him... as it has already been  steeled by the man called ASR. I really appreciate her move and specially the pinky on his cheek ... haye Imissd sme beats of my heart while reading this sweet step of their new beginning.

Chaya ho tum dhoop mei... Baraste wo baarish dete sukoon mujhe

Hai saansein gumraah bin tere...na ghulae jab tak saanso mei tum mere

Hote hain  bechain dhakaneiy ye mere... mila inhe  bhe jake ab  savera kahe

Baaho mei tere jo muddat se hai aaye...  sukhe har zakhm aur naye umeed hai chaaye

Milte hoge jannat kise kise ko hote jo rooh alag. jism se kahe..mil gye ye jannat mujhe baaho mei tere

Hoga khuda bhe khafa dekh ye jannat mere...jo kahega hai mujhse hasi ye jannat tere

Kaise pher mei tujhse rooth jau... hain jo hare k khushi tumse mere...

Arnav... Today was a shocking day for him... As his lady amused and passd a current his senses which he never expected this soon... and for things he nvr expected in his lifetym...

Firstly as  how can he expected that being mrs. ASR she will be undercover about Adi being the man behind blackmailing payal bt to his failure she did knew about him... Secondly that she was in seek of a chance to fetch Adi for his cruel acts and for using women...(what must have happened if Khushi succeeded in her plan and trapped Adi... this thought itself scare me ) And last a good one that he will get a peek on his cheek that soon...

Arnav disappointment was so clrly visible wen she said that she is dne with her job only coz. of their child... Bt she too knew that  she has much more powerful reasons to quit this job..

Arnav ... Hw he missd such a big clue in his investigation... bt thought nagging my brain... would that had changd anything in past...as Adi playd his game ...it was just to catch the man who was behind that cruel night in their lives...and which anyways Arnav did... maybe if Arnav had known about karan would have made present completely different from what it is today...So as I think not knowing about Karan being a big fact ...bt same tym being Arnav Singh Raizada ,if he missed such clue about Adi  then it's a big deal... as it must have made his investigation a bit easier..

Arnav ... being a henpecked...hheeheh evn we too don't like our Arnav being a henpeckd as he is Arnav Singh Raizada dominating over others...nor getting dominated that too by the lady who had falln in his love for the mantough man he presentd himself and take a lead in the relation...

Aww... I really love his caring part..nono infact I love everything about him... him making her gt comfort in his embrace on beach... giving her milk... caring for her... aww wat more can one expect more than this ... as its more than a heaven on earth...

Arnav if would have shared some of about Adi must have made some difference... byt m not much concernd about this as in present m releivd that Arshi are nw again gtng closer.

Khushi being important for Arnav  over the child... wow it showd a serene feeling and its not that because the child is not of Arnav ... infact evn Arnav may have give priority to khushi if it was his own child and m proud to say that his love is just indescribable for this lady...

Koi chaahat itne hasi kaise ho sakte hai... naa jinda rehkar sath unke  tamanaayein  pure ho  pate  hai na marne par haasil bina uske jannat ho pate hai...

Kyu nahe lagte ye saanse poore jb wo kareeb na hote hai...sukhe ye jami sukha ye aasman lagte hai...

Hote hai kyu viraaniyaan jaha mei mere he lia har kahe ... na bhare jb tak wo mujhe baaho  mei apne...

Jate kyu nahe aanko se ye aansu kabhe ... kabhe gham mei kabhe saath unke khushi mei aate bhar aankho mei mere

Hote jo hai khafa bhe to bs yaad he unke jeene ki wajah the...milte he koi shikayat na koi ruswai hote...

Lagta tha  kam ye saara jaha khuda ka ... na aye the jb tak jindagi mei tum mere...

Hai ab haasil sab mujhe... bs saath jo chalte ho paakd kar in raaho mei ungli tum mere...

Hota hai mujhe bhe ehsaas aisa... Kat jae chaahe in he raaho mei safar saara jb tak ho saath mere tu har kahe...

Hai ye he manzil mere hai ye he khusi mere... Bs jb tak lu  saansein aagosh mei tere...

Congrats nw our real Arnav Singh Raizada is back...

I may be wrong to think at placesπŸ₯±πŸ₯± in this story as lack of senses bt the reason of my thoughts is that I keep thinking about TVK  day and night and that make me pen each nd evry feeling I feel ...

Please bear my extremely free flying and odd thoughts...

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
page 91 my comment... sorry😳
9351594004 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi deeps di update do na please please please