TOI-Anup Soni and Smita Bansal quit Balika Vadhu - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
TFS.
I can understand actor's viewpoint. Playing same role for six long years and then focus shifting to younger generation due to leap is inevitable. Replacing the character at this stage would have been foolish. 

However, Bhairo and Sumitra leaving Jaitsar now is difficult to understand. What explanation will they give? Especially when they never showed Bhairo and Sumitra going together anywhere so far. Killing off the characters in some accident would have been more interesting. It would have resulted in sympathy towards BH and the newly elected MLA, with strong suspicion towards Heth Singh behind the deaths (to avenge his son's death) and tracks regarding investigations to find the truth behind the accident and possible role of Heth Singh or chemical factory people or corrupt DC in it. 

Looks like sending Bhairo - Sumitra to some other place is to buy time, to see if the actors would want to return to the show at some later stages.
TFS Anjali!!

All the best to Anup and Smita ..they shall always be remembered as Bhairon and Sumitra...charecters which they essayed with perfection!

however they leaving the city doesnt really look a convincing reason...but anyways we need to see what the CVs have planned and how they are going to show it.
Originally posted by libsrocks

good decision...i can't believe that BV writers are just not giving up on this show...it has nothing new to show us and jut new unnecessary characters, families and actors are coming in ðŸ˜¡
I don't blame them for quitting, it does get boring after a while and I wish them well. 
They were lovely characters and awesome actors; their contribution to BV is undeniable.
 It has been several months I stopped watching BV, was surprised to see this on news.  I can totally understand their decision.  This is not the story of BV anymore.

All the best to them. 
Leaving the city and never to return sounds unconvincing at this stage. Particularly when their own son / family are still in Jaitser. Being parents to J  and as Son /DIL to BH, why would they distance themselves so much that they would never come back?  

Their death as part of Heth's revenge plan would have been more convincing. Anyways will wait and watch how it all unfolds.

Why did Anup say he will not work with Smita (even if it was said jokingly). I thought they both were coming together in a drama, and that was one of the reasons to quit BV, along with lack of progress in their characters.

I thought they both knew about each other quitting. So Anup saying he was unaware that Smita is quitting  and it was a mere co-incidence didn't sound convincing either.
All the very best to Anop and Smita now that they confirmed their plans.
Over the six years they have amassed a lot of good will from the PH channel and audiences with their hard work dedication and professionalism. They have been pillars of support to the new cast that joined post leap and all thanks to Smita Anop and Surekhaji we could connect with new Anandi and Jagya.

Glad to know that they are parting on amicable terms

May be the PH doesn't want to close down the doors completely on Bhairon and Sumi kust like they didn't want to close doors on Anjum.Otherwise this relocation doesn't make much sense.
thanks for sharing the article
both of them have done great job as actors with the same kind of things to do--------------yet were good