did KV deliberately lose chopper express

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Why did KV take so long to drop the fifth flag in chopper express game...he was deliberately wasting time...I wonder y...gurbina won by only 12 secs which means had KV not wasted time then he and TJ cud hv won...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well I think it is camera trick or may be something went wrong with KVB at that moment
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I dont think so ANYONE would lose deliberately... They are fighters and fighters fight to win not to lose...
He might have lost max 5-6 secs in dropping the flag but it still gives a lead of 6-7 secs to Gurbina... Both the pairs did wonderful and one had to win, right?
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyasi

I dont think so ANYONE would lose deliberately... They are fighters and fighters fight to win not to lose...

He might have lost max 5-6 secs in dropping the flag but it still gives a lead of 6-7 secs to Gurbina... Both the pairs did wonderful and one had to win, right?

of course one has to win...point is that y did he waste time...it cannot be camera trick since all were shouting to tell him to drop the flag...he had already got the flag so how can be there be any problem in just leaving it...
nywyz some ppl r just lucky...
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Its just not only luck...SYK did mention the reason GC could be faster...even if he did not waste time in dropping the flag, SYKs reason could have cost KVb a win by a second...So lets not undermine the other couple completely...now going down on the ladder cannot be deliberate atleast that did not seem like one to me...
Priyasi thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

of course one has to win...point is that y did he waste time...it cannot be camera trick since all were shouting to tell him to drop the flag...he had already got the flag so how can be there be any problem in just leaving it...
nywyz some ppl r just lucky...

Well, to me it seemed like he was being sure that TJ had unlocked herself before he drops the flag and that was the only reason why he didnt drop it. And I was waiting for Rohit to ask him why he didnt drop the flag and yes they were shouting to drop the flag but I dont think he could here them, the height was too much... 

And yes, Gurmeet and debina were lucky BUT they wouldnt have been lucky if they didnt perform well😊. 
Priyasi thumbnail

Originally posted by: adigaag

Its just not only luck...SYK did mention the reason GC could be faster...even if he did not waste time in dropping the flag, SYKs reason could have cost KVb a win by a second...So lets not undermine the other couple completely...now going down on the ladder cannot be deliberate atleast that did not seem like one to me...

Yes, that thing even I didnt notice but if the contestants had noticed than we must consider that part. And as I said, even if KVB took some time to drop the flag Gurmeet would still have won by at least 5-6 secs margin... Right? 

adoremevirgo thumbnail
how many seconds he delayed dropping the flag we cant say that...nywyz of course both couples did well...i just hate the super arrogance and over confidence of debina...

but watever hapnd in the game...it will always remain a benefit of doubt like maybe KV-TJ wud hv won if KV had not wasted time...
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

how many seconds he delayed dropping the flag we cant say that...nywyz of course both couples did well...i just hate the super arrogance and over confidence of debina...

but watever hapnd in the game...it will always remain a benefit of doubt like maybe KV-TJ wud hv won if KV had not wasted time...

Hey KV was not holding the last flag deliberately. He had some misunderstanding. In the ladder the contestant have to collect all the flag but he has to left the last flag. But KV was thinking he just have to collect all the flag and the work will be done. But when all the contestant and Rohit sir shouting from below to left the flag then after understanding the matter he left it. So it was just simply a MU from kv's side nothing else. So chill dear. And this did not happen with KV only many other contestant also did thing wrong bcz of MU.