CID

~Happy Birthday Vikas Kumar~

binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Let's not doing late I would like to inform that today is a very special day for all of us cidians...yes everyone today is the special day...It's the birthday of one and only Vikas sir, The person who is so special for us and even leaving the cid he has always been remain in our heart.
Vikas Kumar (born on May 18 is an Indian film and television actor. He is best known for his role as Damodar Deshmukh in YRF's TV show Khotey Sikkey.He made a huge comback in longest running show CID, where he give amazing contribution. Career After studying at Welham Boys School he became an actor and dialogue coach. Known mainly for his performance of an honest yet adamant cop in YRF TV's Khotey Sikkey, and for his work as dialogue coach in Hindi films like Ishqiya, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Udaan. After a 3 month workshop with theater guru Barry John, Vikas participated in theatrical productions directed by John and later by Aamir Raza Husain and Virat Husain. Since then Vikas has worked as an actor and as a dialogue coach.
Let's wish vikas sir a very happy birthday and best of luck for the carrer...
Edited by binod.abhijeet - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Happy birthday, Vikas sir! 🤗 May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes! ❤️ I hope you have a wonderful day! 😃 You've done a wonderful job as Rajat sir and I really miss you in that role. 😊 I really appreciate your hardwork to do your best in that role. I hope you are successful in whatever you do in life sir. ⭐️ 
Many many happy returns of the day. 🥳 Have a blast! <3

Love, 

PP/pinkpearl5
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was totally unaware that it was his birthday today!  Sorry. 😳 Binod, thank you so much for making such a wonderful birthday thread for him and taking the initiative yourself. 🤗 It shows what a helpful member you are. 😊 The thread is really cute and simple and I love it! <3 
I really appreciate your effort. ❤️

Thanks bro. 😃
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Vikas Sir 😃
May u have alot many more with so many blessings and happines 🥳

Edited by Veena.. - 9 years ago
Aman_Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTH DAY VIKAS SIR

I come only once in a year and yet it is a big deal for people start asking about me from the month of April. I am a boon for graphicers and a horror for non-graphicers. I am the discussion thread for that contest that everyone loves. What am I? Oh what am I?
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
darosham1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very very Happy Birthday Vikas sir🥳
Have lots and lots of fun 😃
Really miss u 🤔
May God bless u 😳
Here's a present for u⭐️

Love,
Darosham
Edited by darosham1 - 9 years ago
Aman_Aditya thumbnail
aj kal sir cid me kyon nahi aa rahe hai
Aman_Aditya thumbnail
KHOTE SIKKE me vikas sir ka role bahut acha tha
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday DD...many many happy returns of the day..though I wish him in FB..but still I wanna wish him here too..😃
krithiga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday vikas sir..😊
I miss u a lot in the show 😳