Why can't Rosh's dad tell her that NIKHIL loves her

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
as much as her father took care of her, it was nikhil who stood by her. why can't her dad tell rosh that nikhil loves her and realize his true feelings. atleast she will not be distracted from the creepy Gauti. 
well end mein to dono ko saath hona hi hai then why can't now ?

nd tht despo shivani is in awe of getting nikhil too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

may be that will divert the story to the love zone and the writer wants to keep hooked on Thriller/Suspense only. he would not compromise on anything since not much episodes are left. 
vidhuarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes he could do that but Nikhil said that he would tell her himself during pre-valentines bash...
And well things suddenly started getting out of hand at such rapid pace that it would have slipped his mind...as there are more important things that need attention.

And as far as the Paanch are concerned, I dont think Gauri and her gang r much of a threat to Rosh as of now...when compared to Gauti and Shivani...Yes, I wanted to mention Shivani in the same breath as Gauti...coz she is like a silent ticking time bomb..
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think its a right time. Right now Roshni should concentrate on Paanch only. I think Roshni will come to love him eventually and its good if she acknowledges his love herself.
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidhuarsha

Yes he could do that but Nikhil said that he would tell her himself during pre-valentines bash...
And well things suddenly started getting out of hand at such rapid pace that it would have slipped his mind...as there are more important things that need attention.

And as far as the Paanch are concerned, I dont think Gauri and her gang r much of a threat to Rosh as of now...when compared to Gauti and Shivani...Yes, I wanted to mention Shivani in the same breath as Gauti...coz she is like a silent ticking time bomb..

I hate bth shivani and gauti