Rangrasiya

Oh wow...his reactions to Laila's hug, his silence at Laila's lecture

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
...what is it Rudra ? You are married dammit...allowing another woman to hold you in an inappropriate way in any form...having any kind of relationship mental or physical is considered Adultery. 

And what was the subtle loving facial reaction that you had when Laila your supposedly ex lover was lecturing your wife about what not? 
You are at no fault in having a relationship with Laila or any other woman but after marriage it will be considered adultery under any circumstances. 

It's utterly disgusting...and cringeworthy...damn you! 
Edited by Rupunzale - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am on the same boat !!
Bad acting , direction and script !!!Edited by SanzBarbie - 9 years ago
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Scene is not finished, and they just want us to get railed up because of the hug between husband and other woman.😆
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

I am on the same boat !!
Bad acting , direction and script !!!

I have no idea what they are trying to show or are they trying to really ruin this show, because believe me I am an extremely progressive person and I seriously felt like throwing up...I can wonder what the trp audience will be feeling in an already very conservative society. They will surely start hating Rudra and would not consider marrying of their daughters to a man like him. 
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: Erika1

Scene is not finished, and they just want us to get railed up because of the hug between husband and other woman.😆

yes, I know that the scene isn't finished but if you notice he is still standing beside Laila and is allowing Laila to lecture on things or what not? There is a limit to everything...
Suhana2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Calm down .. A very good news for you.. Paro is making Rudra to marry Laila as for some news... Now paro is all free..🥳 Edited by Suhana2014 - 9 years ago
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suhana2014

Calm down .. A very good news for you.. Paro is making Rudra to marry Laila as for some news... Now paro is all free..🥳

Oh wonderful...that is the best news I have heard so far. Thankyou. Now Rudra and Laila can happily live after with aunty Mohini. 
Suhana2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rupunzale

Oh wonderful...that is the best news I have heard so far. Thankyou. Now Rudra and Laila can happily live after with aunty Mohini. 

Yes.. Sab khush.. ðŸ˜›
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rupunzale

I have no idea what they are trying to show or are they trying to really ruin this show, because believe me I am an extremely progressive person and I seriously felt like throwing up...I can wonder what the trp audience will be feeling in an already very conservative society. They will surely start hating Rudra and would not consider marrying of their daughters to a man like him.

That was so disgusting to see his hypocrisy yuck :&
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

That was so disgusting to see his hypocrisy yuck :&

I am disgusted as hell. But I have a very bad feeling that they are easing of Paro's character.