Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
To the Whole Beintehaa Cast and Crew:

Beintehaa is indeed a magical and great show! It became one of my favorites its absolutely amazing! Although im not caught up im sure the 100th episode was awesome! Everything about this show is fantastic the cast and the acting Big smile Love watching Beintehaa! Wish all the cast crew the absolute best for the next hundred episodes! If i could act in the show with you guys that would be  

CONGRATZ once again!

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Barkat is a cameo doesn't matter how long but a cameo so shouldn't be placed in cast list and next she's not Barkat Abdullah, its very clear from episodes. 
And if cameos are added then a separate post for it with all cameos shld hv been added considering even Zeeshan and family cameo lasted for a month almost so must be integral part of show, right?

Personal likes and dislikes should not be mixed up with facts and fact is that Barkat is a cameo whose track would end up in a week or two
Edited by SunShine_A - 10 years ago
VarshaBahar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the cast n crew of Beintehaa :)
Book_Kash thumbnail
Though I am still very sure on my previous words that indeed this is a beautiful post but fact remains fact

WTH BARKAT'S DOING THERE? If you wanted to include her you could have make a separate post under this thread for cameos now don't say that if there wasn't barkat so story wouldn't be like this .. zeeshan, chakki wala, gauhar and rocky are too indeed a very integral cameos

This isn't accepted please remove that character or add gauhar and zeeshan too

There's a limit of everything man
priya.arora thumbnail
Congrats to the entire cast and crew of Beintehaa. Hope there is more hundreds of episodes to be celebrated 🥳

Ps. What is barkat doing here as far I know she is a cameo 😡 Edited by priya.arora - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beintehaa a show of perfection have no words to describe how beautifully u have showed the perfection of beintehaa thank u I love u beintehaa n always will it's a beautiful journey of zain-aaliya n two families it's a completely different show from any other show for sure. congratulations to everyone for the 100th episode... I really have no words to say just thank u n love u ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 
it's a beautiful thread I have no words to describe how beautiful n perfect it is brought all the memories back Im actually crying <3 thank u 
-S.S- thumbnail

congratulations to the cast and crew of Beintehaa 
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Such an amazing tribute to such an amazing show! Congratulations to the entire cast and crew who breathe life into Beintehaa (and our ZaYa dreams) on completing such a big milestone! Hope they achieve many, many more centuries ❤️
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Firstly, congrats to everyone who made this beautiful thread. Well done everyone👏
A big round of applause to the entire crew and casts of BI for crafting such a beautiful story and creating characters that are etched in our hearts. ZaYa forever and may this 100th be the start of many more 100 episodes to come.
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on 100 epis and a huge round of 👏 for the makers of this thread...beautifully decorated...