vikas Manaktala tellycakker new guest editor

VikAish9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The office of Tellychakkar.com has been brimming with action with stars coming in regularly to interact with us and be the Guest Editor of the Day. And recently the team had a whale of a time when the drop dead sexy Vikas Manaktala walked in and spent some quality time with us.

Coming straight from his hectic shooting, Vikas looked uber cool in his printed body hugging off white shirt, black trousers and shoes. He also posed with his stylish glares and cap for the shutterbug.

"I am really fond of glares and have a huge collection," he informed.

Having comeback to the small screen with Sony Entertainment Television's Main Naa Bhoolungi, the actor has a strong female fan following who would love to get naughty with him

"It's actually very surprising and overwhelming to receive so much love and support even when I was away for so long. Interestingly, I play a negative role but thankfully that has not affected by fan base," shared Vikas with an enchanting smile.

He visited us on 9 May, which also happened to be the birthday of Anil Wanvari, Founder of IndianTelevision Dot Com Group. The actor wrote a personalized message for Mr Wanvari and wished him great luck and success for time to come.

Vikas, who has always maintained that his show's producer Yash Patnaik (Beyond Dreams) is like a family to him, decided to grill him for an interview as the Editor of the Day. And we must say the young man does have a knack for journalism for he went on to prepare questions and write a complete interview which we will publish soon.

"It was really fun being here, and I really enjoyed my stint being on the other side, interviewing someone. I am a reserved person and not really open with the media, but sometimes you do connect at a human level and that's how the bond has been with Tellychakkar.com," were the actor's sweet words.

Vikas then went on to give a detailed video interview to Tellychakkar.com which you can watch soon on our site. Also he answered queries from his fans who took to Twitter and Facebook to ask questions about him. Being a sport, Vikas answered all their questions before taking a leave.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/vikas-manaktala-comes-the-guest-editor-tellychakkarcom-584