SHOCKING -- Katrina Kaif connection with po*n Film Producer

Javed__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Katrina Kaif connection with producerTerry Stephens sparks controversy

admin | May 15, 2014 | Reply

407  0

While up till now we had the whole nude po*n dump haunting around former po*n star Sunny Leone, how about having Ranbir's girl Katrina Kaif too holding one of her po*n identities? Whoa...like really? Wondering what makes us say that? Well, we don't know what truth lies behind it but this Barbie doll was surprisingly spotted having a secretive meet with one of the famous po*n filmmakers, Terry Stephens! Yes! Take a look...Shocking na? Though Katrina has stripped nude in her initial films like Boom but well, meeting up with a po*n maker out of all was definitely not expected from this Salman's protge at least, hai na? So if it was not Bollywood, then was it po*n films lying in Kat's fate?

Video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1utf9i_shocking-katrina-kaif-connection-with-p0rn-film-producer_shortfilms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Again...recycling the old pics and making news article...velle journalists🥱 ðŸ¥±
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
so what po*n stars are acting now in bollywood ðŸ˜Š
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
2 years late.Cos of Sanasoufi its not a surprise for us.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Using internet explorer 6.?
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If even she was connected i dnt found anythng wrong wid that! Let past be past n in present she is one of the top actres of Bw!Edited by BloodyHypocrite - 9 years ago
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wonder why all this articles coming out now after many years.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is there any po*n video or nude pics of katrina by same terry stephens. They how does she fulfill criteria of being po*n star . Is taking pics with po*n director fullfils criteria of being po*nstar.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what if she has connection with po*n film producer..now a days bw is showing po*n openely in some of its films.so i think if she has connection with po*n film producer it should not be a big deal for the ppl and for BW.