Secrets du coeur...RA/EA/IN FF

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I know i am using old couples but "old is gold" so I am having this concept in mind and I really like it so I decided to start a nw FF called secrets du coeur which mean Secrets of the heart and it's based on my three favorites couples, I know i'm already having another FF but i'll try to beat the two so the Introduction

Secrets du coeur

The story is happening in a banlieur parisienne...but all talk in French will be written in English so dont asl why they are talking in english with Profs and all being in France

Characters:

Khannas (private big appartement in "la cite des pakats")

Name: Samir Khanna
Profession: College student
Style: jeans T-shirts or sports cloths
About him: Samir is a handsome stylish young guy...he loves his parents a lot...at home he is loving caring son...but in college he is like typical college guy...he usually flirt with girls...he like doing sport and spending time with his friends...he is full of life and loves having fun...he behave likes kids but is really mature and good at heart
Note: he share everything with her best friend, Natasha

Name: Naina Khanna
Profession: college student
Style: casuals at college...salwar kameez at home
About her: she is really reserved and is always busy reading books...she doesn t have much friends as college peaple call her behenji and prefer staying home...she belive in love that one day her prince charming will come...

Name: Sharmilla Khanna
Profession: none
Style: same as in KA
About her: she is a pure punjabi old lady...a verry loyal and loving wife and a caring and loving mother...she love her son a lot...
Note: she cook really well and Rajeev loves her handmade food

Name: Yash Khanna
Profession: He is manager of a cloths shop...
Style: same as in KA
About him: he is a pure punjabi old man...he loves his wife a lot and respect her...He loves his son and he has naver been strict father he is friend-father for Samir...Samir share things with him
Note: he become child sometimes

Shahs (big two floor appartement in " Gare SNCF")

Shifali Shah
Style: jeans tshirts...casuals...
About her: she is a beautifull popular "normal" teenager...she grow up seeing her parents fighting...she was a "behenji" during her childhood but when her parents divorced and her mom started being a business concentrate woman she become mature and stopped crying at all times as she was alone in her own world at home and in college she is a typical teenager but not over it...she is all bubbly and always smilling as she learn from life that she have to be happy and selfish so that she is not hurt...she does not receive love by her parents and they does not have any news of her dad from the day her parents divorced
Note: she is strong and like spending timed with friends

Name:Samina Shah
Profession: hight business woman
Style: formals
About her: she has been abused by ber husband for six year...in her childoodh her family was poor also...so after her divorce she had made her career...and she spend all her times in office...or meetings...she has been ignoring her daughter since her divorce because she remamber her ofher hubby...thought Shifali loved her...

Sharmas (small three rooms appartement in "24 dag-R")

Name: Natasha Sharma
Style: sports cloths and sometimes jeans tshirts
About her: Natasha is a crazy bubbly young girl...she always play pranks and is always exited...she dont know the world shame or serious...she is what you peaple call "tomboy"...she is always outside with friends for her college dont stay only at college...she usually wears sports cloths...the truth is tbat she is really gourmande and eat 1 lot so she usually do sports but when ask she says because i feel comfortable in these cloths...
Note: she has a lot of friend who are most boys coz she hates those stupids girls but the one she feel most confotable with is Samir

Name:Romilla Sharma
Profession: none
style: salwar kameez and sareez
About her: she is also crazy as her daughter...she lost her husband young but never let Natasha feel the absence of him as she is veuve and dont work she receive lot of money from CAF thought they both are not so close they love each other...
Note: her english;-)

Name: Sahil Sharma
Style: casuals and jeans...
About him: he is handsome and a "normal" teenager...he likes enjoying but want to become somone by studying...he find his mom and sister mad...and stays out with friends...he is looking for THE girl...but.he still loves his mom and sis a lot...
Note: and can do anything if somone touch his sister or missbehave with her...thought she always says to him she is not a kid and can take care of herself...

Khans (Huge house in "Croix-Blanche")

Name: Sandeep Khan
Style: casuals at college and formals at home
About him: his mom loved him a lot...but he lost her young...his dad is really strict and business minded he want him to become somone and never leted him enjoy life or having his owns dreams...at college all call him mr boring and he has only a few friends...and is always busy studying...
Note: somewhere in his heart he want to be normal and enjoy life as his friends...

Name: Mr Khan
Profession: business man
Style: formals
About him: He has always been cold with his son and is really strict...
Note: he is always angry

Hope you like it and plese leave comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thank you for the PM...good..nice..continue soon..😊
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Imane!!
Thank you so much for the PM dear, I really loved the concept and with the fact that you are planning to write the story based on the evergreen couples which is really good.The story seems to be interesting and looks very promising. So wishing this FF all the very best , I'm sure it will be as rocking as Kismat and Sunn Leyna respectively!
The_Imane thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

thank you for the PM...good..nice..continue soon..😊

Thanks alot for taking ur time on commenting 😊 well your welcome for the pm 😉 and i will try to continue soon
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the PM want to read soon
The_Imane thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishakaGal12

Hey Imane!!

Thank you so much for the PM dear, I really loved the concept and with the fact that you are planning to write the story based on the evergreen couples which is really good.The story seems to be interesting and looks very promising. So wishing this FF all the very best , I'm sure it will be as rocking as Kismat and Sunn Leyna respectively!

Your verry welcome for the pm 😊 I also love my own concept 😆 i love these three couples 😃 yeah i promise you that it will be interesting 😳 thanks alot 🤗
The_Imane thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Thank you so much for the PM want to read soon

your most welcome 😊 i will update as soon as i can
The_Imane thumbnail
hey guys here is the first part

Secrets du coeur Part 1:

We see the Eiffel tower...Les Champs-Elyses...Notre-Dame...Le louvre...La Defense...all peaple are in hurry...not paying attention to what is happening thats what we call "tracer sa route" mean to draw your way...so all are with their phones...busy...while there is also tourists admiring the city and taking pictures while sharing a good time...
Then camera zoom into a banlieue...
We see lot of hight buildings...separated by big road...we zoom into a cite and see all is green...
We zoom into the hightest building and see
A girl who is getting ready to go college
She is wearing a simple casual pant and a long shirt with a coat and she is now doing some light make up...putting some lipstick
She take a book and put in her bag...she check if her homework is done and then zip off her bag take it and go out of the room
Sharmilla and Yash having their breakfast on the table
Soon the beautifull simple young girl come and sit there
The girl: goodmorning papa
Yash: oh Naina puttar...aao betho
(yes its the simple and beatifull Naina)

Sharmilla: kaisi ho puttar
Naina: theek houn maman
Yash: acha mera raja(king) puttar kahan hai
Naina: aap to jante hai naa...abhi tak so raha hai aab late nahi hoga to aur kya hoga
Sharmilla: uuff yeh larka bhi naa...jao zara utha ke lao usse late ho jaygha
Yash: are nahi Sharmilla jee abhi uski ghanti bajti hogi
Wink at his wife
Yash: uth jae gha
Sharmilla: hhmm
She smiled
we zoom into the last room of the house thought the beautifull well decorated coridors and see
A big messy room...there is cloths everywhere and a young guy is sleeping on the bed shirtless
When sudenely a rock music start ringing
It was his phone he was getting irritated by the thing and put blanked on himself
But as it wasnt stopping he pick up
The guy(irritated and sleepishly): hello
A voice(screaming): get up its 7:30!!!!!!
The guy: why the hell do you call me everyday for saying the same thing
The voice: well I dont call you everyday...I call 5 days in a week...the Monday at 10:30...the Thursday at 7:30...(and she goes on and on)
Th guy(cut in between knowing she wont stop): ok I am getting up stop your nonsense
The voice: nonsense??? Huh pehle to har roz logon ko call karke jagao upar se unki dant khao...
The guy(sarcastly): oh thank you...aap ke ehsan main kabhi nahi juka paoungha
The voice(also joining his sarcasm): yaa...really well I know I am the best
The guy: oh hello I didnt say such a thing now i am cutting the call or else I ll be late see yaa later
The voice: yeah see you in 45mins exactly...
He then wake up yawling and we see his face
(Yeah its none other than out hoxy hero)

He get ready qiuckly wearing a jean a PSG T-shirt and an addidas coat he put some perfum on take his bag and go to the living room
Naina was reading a book sitting on the sofa
While Yash was sitting behind her wacthing the tv
And Sharmilla was cleaning up the breakfast mess
Yash hugged him and he then went to do his breakfast
Yash: a gaye puttar...mujhe to lagga thori aur dher lag jayghi
Wink at him
Samir: nahi papa mujko kahan sone deti hai woh chudail
Sharmilla: haan to hum bhi ussi ki baat kar rahe hai...wo kya hai naa tumhari alarm clock bohot bolti hai...
Four of them giggled
Samir: please uska mazak maat urayie
Yash: kyun abhi to bola chudail hai wo
Samir: usko main describe nahi kar sakta...mujhe to yeh bhi nahi pata ke woh larka hai yaa larki
They all laughed again
Sharmilla: main yeh baat bataounghi usse
Samir: bataye gha maman usse koi fark nahi parta
Samir soon finish his breakfast
Samir: acha main chalta houn bye
He goes
We zoom into another city where biuldings are beige and brown and the ground is also beige we see there is football terrain, a basket ball one... we zoom into one of the biulding
And see a hand put down her cell phone on wich there is Samir's name with his pic and written "call over" (so its the same girl who Samir was talking to and speaking about)
She is actually sitting on the table doing her breakfast while she was talking to Samir to wake him up...she is sitting alone and wacthing tv while eating and chatting throughts her phone with some friends
She is wearing addidas pink shoes...same pant(same design of the shoes)..that same PSG T-shirt as Samir's..but in white and same coat(as her shoes and pant) and a hight pony tale
Soon Romilla come in
Romilla(who just wake up): Betta you are the awake...
The girl: yeah mumma I never get up late
Romilla: I the know that Natasha...Do the your breakfast the quickly...and the go to the wake up your the brother
(yes its the bubbly cheerfull Natasha)

Natasha: yeah!! But please agar tumhe english bolni nahi aati to maat bolo...
Romilla: ehy the shut up...my the english is th perfect
Natasha: yeah yeah I can see...
She quickly finish her breakfast and go to wake up "her bro"
Natasha take out a match whistle and scream in his ears
"Aaahh"
A poor guy fall down from his bed and she laughed
He look up angry
And we see his face its the 2nd hotty Sahil
Sahil stand up
Sahil: oh god is this a way of waking your bro up
Natasha: my bro wasnt waking up so...now hurry
Sahil: I am sure I take more time than you for getting ready...god put earings wear heels do something
Natasha: yuck how want you that I play football if I wear heels...and how want you that i even walk..huh
Sahil: your choice
Natasha goes
He wears a jean...a cool T-shirt and an NIKE coat
He then do his breakfast qiuckly start doing his homework at the last minute
We see a big house lot of trafic arround..more a cite like the 93 than the 95
A young guy is getting ready...he wears a jean...a lancome shirt...and a real leather coat he take his bag and start working on a book even if his homework is done
Mr Khan come in
(its the serious Sandeep)

Mr Khan: Sandeep I am leaving be back at 18h neither a minute less neither a minute late...and please dont be friends with those lanfanghey...they have no life and they ll become employee like their parents but you have to become business man okay
(Ok guys note here someone cant handle his dad's business he have to make his own)
Sandeep: yes dad
Mr Khan: good
He goes
Sandeep get lost for a while in his thoughts but then he sigh and text someone with his mobile
We see a nearest small traditional parisian cite we zoom into and see a beautifull pink room well we can see its to a girl who is really modern and fashion...a girl enter in pyjama
We see her face who is wet as she had been just washed it and its none other than our heroine Shifali:

she waste a lot of time to choose a beautifull dress...she wears it...she put earing...a necklace...some maskara...lipstick...all make up she take out a brush and brush her hair letting it loose
she was looking really beautifull and she take a hand bag and put all her college books in
She doesnt do her breakfast and sit reading a magazine
Soon mrs Shah enter wearing formals ready to go
Shifali: maman...
Samina: what hurry up i am late
Shifali(disapointed): nothing
She leave
Shifali sight she looked her phone
"Sandeep: hi come down"

here is the first part hope u liked it leave comments
😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail