old days back...old ragna chemistry back.

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
yes guys u read it rite. we r surely going to get back the old ragna days full of bickerings and tauntings. the only difference will be this time they have fallen for each other. kalpi will taunt Raghav for ditching while the raghav would be busy bickering and teasing kalpi and lead her to the asmaan in disguise of the lost demon.πŸ˜‰ ok now here is the written update and my analysis.πŸ˜›

1. vitthal arcs the sword at raghav but kamla puts her hand in between. her blood falls on raghav and she faints while raghav is weak. ( i don like this at all. kya hai yar koi PD ko bhi aise hi maaro na please...kya bana diya usne raghav ko.)😑

2. the whole family takes kamla to the hospital and pakya drives the auto. ( rofl..pakya auto chala raha tha...mera pakya kuch bhi kar sakta hai..be it repairing or driving..he is the best.)πŸ‘πŸ˜† mark my words this guy is very soon going to bag a big project..

3. raghav is walkiing aimlessly on the road and having flash backs of the evening. he takes the support of a pillar and leans on it. ( it feels pathetic to see raghav like that..but still he is the raghav singhania. he will get back the same respect and kalpi by hook or crook.)πŸ˜›

4. neetu and sahil tries to talk to daadi but she shoos them off. they talk about reception but daadi is least bothered. ( kya haalat hai in dono ki sab nafrat kartey hain insey..and btw reception?? really ??hmmm somethings fishy..)😲

5. sahil tells neetu that he is worried about gouri. neetu asks him to arrange for the upcoming function and even says that gouri might have met with an accident and must have died. if not so then also there is no problem as she lost the remaining of her memory because of the injections. ( haan neetu gouri ka accident toh hua hai but...ek problem hia uske bete ne usey bacha liya hai aur toh aur gouri ko sab yaad aa gaya hai...ab tum logon ka kya hoga kapoors.)πŸ˜†πŸ˜† on a serious note has the medicines made her forget about kamla and family ... i doubt that πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

6. pakhi enters neetu asks about raghav. she tells that he will come. neetu asks her to change into a saree and the room is ready for golden night. ( raghav aur ghar jamaai..looks like kalpi's words r true here. remember she told vitthal that she wud make the groom ghar jamai.)πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰aakhir raghav ke ghar pe toh sabse pehele kalpi ka hi hak hai na and this time gouri will come to ask for kalpi's hand and not sammy's parentsπŸ˜›

7. pakhi goes to sahil and asks for the blessing. he does the same and pakhi says that raghav was her dream which came true. ( yeh ladki raghav se koi pyaar vyaar nahi karti hai..aaj confirm ho gaya. aur toh aur ab isko sacchai pata chalne ka time aa gaya..i so want raghav to come for the night..not for SR but giving pakhi a reality check.)πŸ‘πŸΌ

8. pakhi wondered why kamla and family were tensed and told the same to sahil.. she even wondered about sammy. ( bas ab yehi bacha tha..ab mujhe samajh aayaa ki sammy ko achanak gayab kyun kiya..simple pakhi ki mu ko badhaane ke liye. hats off PD.)😑😑 btw isne bhi tumhe yaad kiya hai sammy ab toh aa jao.😭

9. kamla and family are back home and vitthal scold her for taking the cut. he tells that doctor would have immediately send them to police station if they wud have knwn that the cut was from a sword. ( lolz...vitthal is more concerned about police case..hahahaaha)πŸ˜†

10. kalpi gives tea and bread to kamla and asks vitthal to give medicines only when she eats something. all see the her with moist eyes even pakya is having teary eyes. vitthal goes from there. ( kalpi apne aap ko strong rakhne ki kitni koshish kar rahi hai...i love it.)πŸ‘

11. kamla goes to her and talks to her. kalpi lets her heart out and both mother-daughter determine to get their share of asmaan. ( aaj itne dine baad kamla ko main boloongi..yes u r the best mother onscreen...)πŸ˜›

12. pakhi changes into a saree and wonders about kamla and family she calls them but no one picks it. neetu comes and hands a wine bottle to pakhi. she asks pakhi to drink wine from the same glass as it will increase the love. while pakhi shoos her away. ( lolzz bechaari neetu ..pakhi humesha usey ya toh darwaaza dikha deti ya phir darwaaza muh pe bandh kar deti hai..btw pyaar hoga toh badega na..jab pyaar hai hi nahi toh ek glass kya ek chammach bhi dogi na tab bhi raghav tumhari beti ki taraf nahi dekhega.)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

13. pakhi thinks about neetu's words and considers them. ( kya pagal ladki hai..rehne do iska dimaag toh raghav hi line pe layega.)πŸ˜‰

14. pakhi tries touching raghav but raghav stops her. he tells her that she is just his biggest enemy's daughter and his aim to marry her is only to destroy him. pakhi gets shocked. ( yes yes..this is what i want..ab samajh aaya ki raghav ghar jamai kyun bana..pakhi ko apne ghar le jayega toh usey gouri ke baarey mein pata chal jayega aur phir sahil aur neetu ko bhi pata chal jayega..hmmm i like it.)πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ btw don u guys think that once pakhi gets a reality check the path for sakhi will be clear. i mean sammy will be the one to console pakhi and pakhi will find comfort in him.

don worry guys we will get back our ragna for sure and this time with more trust more faith and more chemistry. this time both will concentrate on their goals and love which is already there between them will become more strong and unbreakableπŸ˜‰...pata nahi yeh sammy kahan hai..πŸ˜•
Edited by Mihika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
hawww no one liked it todayπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
its so big padhne me time lagta hai... 
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: babydolll

its so big padhne me time lagta hai... 

hmmm...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mihi..sure ragna will be back...:))))) my faith on bappa bht strong h
Acidity thumbnail
one thing fr sure... neetu jaha bhi jaatei hai... sab usko bhaga dete hai πŸ€£
nice post mihi... agrred with each and every wore written here
Mihika thumbnail

one thing fr sure... neetu jaha bhi jaatei hai... sab usko bhaga dete hai πŸ€£

nice post mihi... agrred with each and every wore written here

ab mujhe raghav ke bhagora word ka asli owner mil gaya hai..its neetu🀣
Acidity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

ab mujhe raghav ke bhagora word ka asli owner mil gaya hai..its neetu🀣

naahi ree neetu khud nahi bhaagti usko log bhaga dete hai πŸ€£πŸ€£
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes we will get ragna chemistry back!! It's gonna be fun!!
Mihika thumbnail

naahi ree neetu khud nahi bhaagti usko log bhaga dete hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

baat toh vahi hai na bhagaane par bhaag to jati hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†