Chapter 81 part 2 updated page 3

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

He caressed his nose over the black mole of her neck, his face buried in the crook of her neck, careful not to disturb her sleep... He is yet to find out all the other beauty spots on her ... tonight! He mused , brushing his lips along the enticing mole, his leg coming up to hug her along her lower body...

come... have a look... is it fake or not?' he asked her , extending the fake photo of lakhan towards her... she took it in interest n glanced through it ... he watched her intently n saw her eyes twinkly in excitement ...'at what time did u say the incident took place?' she asked , looking up at him...

pratigya! look out!...' shouted sumitra n pratigya looked around in time n lunged sideways to avoid a sharp knife , meera standing in front of her in unmistakable loathing, her eyes fixed over the love bite over her neck...

hope u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice and Shocking Precap Dhanya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฒ

K is so in love,๐Ÿ˜ณ when the MU occurs he is going to be devastated, and poor P is going to be the recipient of that anger.๐Ÿ˜ญ

My guess on why P asked about the time, I think in the picture there is a clock that show the time on it and it doesn't agree with when the incident occurred, therefore Chandu is cleared.

This Meera๐Ÿ˜ก  how dare she try to hurt P, glad Sumitra saw it and yelled for P and she moved out of the way.  Wonder what K's reaction will be I guess it all depends on whether the MU has happened or not.

Looking forward to he next update.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interesting precap di...what is k doing ๐Ÿ˜ณ and photo what is that ...i think chandu will be cleared from this mess...and hope k knows what meera did ๐Ÿ˜ก update soon di...
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

update de do di... ๐Ÿ˜Š

hi... will do on sunday ...a bit busy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

hi... will do on sunday ...a bit busy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

k di waiting... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Nice and Shocking Precap Dhanya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฒ

K is so in love,๐Ÿ˜ณ when the MU occurs he is going to be devastated, and poor P is going to be the recipient of that anger.๐Ÿ˜ญ

My guess on why P asked about the time, I think in the picture there is a clock that show the time on it and it doesn't agree with when the incident occurred, therefore Chandu is cleared.

This Meera๐Ÿ˜ก  how dare she try to hurt P, glad Sumitra saw it and yelled for P and she moved out of the way.  Wonder what K's reaction will be I guess it all depends on whether the MU has happened or not.

Looking forward to he next update.

Thanks rekha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

hmmm... not actually a clock ๐Ÿ˜‰
dhakarn thumbnail
next page ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail

here's link to chapter 80

decided to prolong the chapter a bit ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 81 Part 1

Krishna halted in front of his room as he heard sajjan's voice behind him... 'krishna , we need to talk...'  he sounded cross... pratigya made to get down from his arms in alarm , n krishna let her , but took hold of her hand when she made to run inside his room, their backs to sajjan... 'sleep ...i will be back in a moment...' he said, his eyes lovingly caressing her face... she smiled happily at him , even though feeling nervous bec of sajjan's presence ... sajjan watched the exchange in dislike although he couldn't see their faces ... the way krishna leaned over her made sajjan want to kick that girl out forever! ... He won't let his son fall into the same trap he fell years ago!...  krishna waited till she closed the door before turning to sajjan ...'what is it bauji?' he said in a bored tone, stifling a yawn ... he had eaten to his heart's n stomach's content n wished to just sleep , having her in his arms, snuggling n cuddling to her softness, as his personal teddy...no! as his woman! Nothing can substitute that ! ...well he isn't ur woman yet, technically speaking ...she is just an innocent girl now, until u make her ur woman! By all means! He heard his heart remind him naughtily n a silly smile spread across his lips... 'krishna! I am talking to u...' sajjan raised his voice , his hand on his shoulder ...'what?' krishna blinked , sleepy... 'u do know that chandu may get accused in the court tmw?' sajjan asked him ...'yeah'...krishna shrugged ...'u have already taken anticipatory bail no? I guess that would suffice ... we will deal with that dog lakhan !' ...'but the media ...' sajjan began but krishna cut him short ...'nothing we can't handle ... U just don't like the fact that those dogs will gain one point above us n will be scot free ...that won't happen... what do u think I will do? Sit idle n let some worm accuse my chandu? No way!  He will be taken in his way to court! Be ready with ur condolence speech while u visit that snake durjjan over his son's dead body...' krishna winked with a smirk n made to turn around but sajjan began ..'I know baba..but..' ...'bauji...I am feeling sleepy... krishna said pointedly n entered his room... 'good night bauji...' he said before closing the door ... Sajjan stared at the door in half exasperation n half dislike at pratigya ... 'good night baba' he said with a sigh n walked away...

Where is she? He looked around at the bed... She was not there ... He blinked , walking towards his bed, looking around... Oh! may be in bathroom... he mused as he laid down over the bed over his side, smoothening the area meant for her , his eyes on the bathroom door... he heard a muffled sneeze n blinked again... it sounded like... As if ...coming from the floor! ...what? he got up on his knees n crawled to the other end n looked down to see her sleeping on the floor...on the bare floor!.. 'what the hell, pratigya?' he shouted , confused n angry... Why the hell is she sleeping on the floor?... he saw her shudder as she sat up , panicky ...' I am ... I am sorry krishna...I disturbed ur sleep... I ..i will sleep outside if u r...' she began but stopped as krishna's eyes narrowed in confusion... 'what r u talking about? Get on the bed now!...' he snapped , giving her his hand... pratigya looked at him , unable to believe her ears ... 'but... But u said I am to sleep on the floor if..if u r in the room n...' she said, her voice low n yet hopeful... Krishna gaped at her, his mouth slightly open... He did say that, didn't he? ... 'well I am saying now to sleep with me now... I ..i mean next to me...means over my bed...' He said his voice hoarse as he extended his hand further ... she smiled shyly at him as she took his hand n he pulled her up swiftly ...they lost balance n she fell on top of him , her hair all over his face , their faces inches from each other , their chests meeting ... their soft gasps fanned across each other lips , their eyes locked , their faces in the curtain of her hair ... they could feel their heartbeats escalating ... 

krishna turned his face towards the left side n let her hair caress his face as he inhaled deeply , groaning his desire out, his eyes closing... she shivered n tried to move away but his left hand came to secure her against his chest along her back n his right hand bundled up her hair in his fist n brought it to his nose , inhaling more deeply, this time his eyes locked on to hers ... she turned scarlet n dropped her eyes , biting her swollen lower lip, her hands along the bed n pillows feeling tired ... 'that's my privilege only...' he said hoarsely as he flipped her in one fluid motion n captured her lower lip in a hungry suck , his hands along her hair n back... she moaned , arching up to him , her hands coming to hug him along his nape n shoulders ... krishna let the voice wash over him as he tugged at her lower lip with his teeth naughtily , chuckling at the way her eyes opened wide to meet his in shy surprise ... he released her lower lip with a last swipe of his tongue n moved up to lap at her upper lip with a soft hum... he just can't get enough of her!  Pratigya fought for much needed breath n sanity as his kiss turned deep n wild , devouring her mouth, her fingers digging onto his nape n back , their bodies gliding along each other erotically ... all she could do was writhe n moan under him , as he feasted on her already sore lips n aching mouth... what r u doing krishna? Can't u just keep ur hands n mouth off her even for a sec? she is sneezing !!... he heard his heart bellow at him n he reluctantly released her mouth , trailing wet suckling kisses up along the right corner of her trembling lips , along her cheek n kissed her closed eyes , relishing the feel of her panting breath against his neck n her fingers gripping at his nape n hair, his hand along her back fondling her left buttock... he panted against her , their foreheads n noses touching , trying to talk sense to his hungry heart n body... The fact that her trembling breath n her hands now along his cheeks n her ...he gulped down the wave of desire ...her full breasts he could feel against his chest wasn't helping his resolve ... 'sleep...n...sweet dreams, pratigya...' he murmured against her lips n reached up to kiss her forehead , before climbing off her n turned the other side to sleep...sweet dreams? What is he saying? May b he said to her what he was going to do himself! Dreaming the most sweetest not to mention naughtiest dreams ever! He smirked at himself , licking his lips to savor her taste,  fighting with his urge to just turn around n take her as his ! ... Tmw night! He kept telling himself , waiting for sleep to come... n dream he did! Extremely naughty dreams , untying all his bundled up desire out...

Pratigya sighed, feeling strange, even as she licked her lips involuntarily , savoring him ... for the first time... at all times he had left her behind in the middle of a heated kiss , she had known it was bec of some sort of disturbance ... but here ... he ..it felt as if he was restraining himself ... why? ... isn't she what he wanted the most? Then why? Was it bec he isn't interested anymore? ...no! that can't be the reason...! no! she gazed sideways at him, laying loosely , her chest heaving in the aftermath of his kiss... he said sweet dreams to her! She could feel her heart thumping in joy even in the state of confusion ...  may be he wants her to sleep! As she is not feeling well... yes! He is so caring... she gazed dreamily at his form... her hands itched to hug him along his waist ... her heart pined for him to turn around n cradle her in his arms... her body ached to snuggle in his embrace ... her every fibre longed for him... she had never felt more protected , loved, desired ...ever... she never thought that being desired by a man would feel like this... may its bec its him!... she smiled in a silly manner n laid on her side, gazing at his form , cuddling to herself , never knowing when sleep came...

In their sleep they seeked out what they wanted , each other,  n by dawn krishna had his arms secured around her , his face buried in the left crook of her neck n she had her arms wrapped along his over her waist n belly , reveling in the feel of his slow ,steady breath against her neck, although she was sound asleep... krishna's arms tightened around her , pulling her softness more n more towards him n she cuddled more n more closer against him , murmuring his name in sleep, her chin against his forehead... He smiled , hearing his name from her throat against his ear n caressed his nose over her stretched neck unconsciously , humming in happiness...  they continued to sleep , not feeling like getting up soon...

Sajjan gritted his teeth , checking the clock ... it was 8 am n still no sign of krishna or that girl! He fumed , looking up at the stairs ... gayatri too looked tensed ... things r getting too serious! ...  she had arranged with shailendra what to do to blackmail the girl thoroughly but to blackmail her they need to get that girl alone for a moment ! then only can they move their plan ahead! ... That devil had been with that girl since yesterday evening n still no sign of him leaving her alone for even a sec ! his lust is soon becoming addiction! If not something more dangerous! She had learned from meera that he had let her ride pavan n had eaten dinner from her hands! not at all good signs! ... sajjan cursed under his breath as the lawyers came n chandu hid his smile... they were going through last minute checking of the bail details

Krishna hummed as he opened his eyes, inhaling her scent ...what a way to get up every morning! He mused , running his nose long her neck , inhaling her deeply, his morning wood against her side thigh...wait! When did he end up near her! Why r u complaining? ... this is heaven! He smiled , hugging her more tightly...He caressed his nose over the black mole of her neck, his face buried in the crook of her neck, careful not to disturb her sleep... He is yet to find out all the other beauty spots over her ... tonight! He mused , brushing his lips along the enticing mole, his leg coming up to hug her along her lower body... She undulated n stretched , half under him , n he loosed his grip n hug, afraid he disturbed her sleep... but she just sighed n turned her face more to him , his small hands coming to hug along his waist as she cuddled like a ball against his body, this time turning to face him n burying her face into the crook of his neck...her breath washed across his collar her forehead resting over his adam's apple... krishna just hugged her back , his left arm n leg around her , relishing the feel... Which was a sweet mistake as his arousal pricked her along her belly n she gasped out , opening her eyes wide to find herself breathing down his adam's apple... N the feel of his arms n ...leg! Over her!... she shivered slightly , turning crimson as she tried to move back a bit n heard him chuckle... he is awake! She felt a delicious panic running down her spine as her shy eyes met his amused ones ...his left hand came hold her chin, brushing his thumb along her lower lip , deliberately rough along the middle where it was still sore ...her eyes twitched n she lowered her eyes in shyness n tried to move away from him n he let her, all the time watching her innocent trepidation with an amused smile...she was at the edge of the bed when he playfully caught her pallu, which was dragging behind her...she gasped , clutching at her shoulder, her face red as apple, her hair all over her shoulders n back ... she pulled at the pallu in hope he will release her, her body shying away from him...he let her struggle sweetly a bit long , supporting his head in his right arm , watching her in happiness n desire... 

She somehow got down from the cot, clutching at her saari , her heart beating like drums as he let go of her pallu with a chuckle ... He had thought that the morning when he had seen her all wet infront of the mirror n when he had kissed her was the best morning till date ...no! this one surpassed that by a mile... he mused , his eager n desirous eyes following her form as she walked hastily to her suitcase n took out fresh clothes with trembling hands... she was well aware of his eyes over her even as she stumbled to the bathroom n shut the door n leaned against it , her head thrown back as she panted ... he is killing her! She can't even breathe properly !...she opened n closed her eyes , taking deep breathes n willed her roaring heart to calm down, the blush almost permanent over her cheeks...  krishna laughed out like a teenage boy n laid back leisurely , remembering her nervousness n shyness ... she is so cute! N innocent! Oh ! he is going to spoil her! He thought naughtily...  Mine! Only mine! ... he moved over towards her side of the bed n lay face down over the sheets n pillow, inhaling her , closing his eyes in happiness...

Pratigya gulped down in relief as she saw that he was asleep , when she came out of the bathroom... she dried her hair in front of the mirror , blushing crimson as she noticed that he seemed to be sleeping on her side of the bed ... krishna was just pretending to be asleep ... his eyes roved over her back , loving what he was seeing...it took all his self control to stay put to the bed as he willed his heart to just gaze at her... she dreamily glanced at him from time to time from under her lashes , slowly toweling her hair , feeling happy... she threw her hair back n hissed softly as her towel slid down over her neck, over the lovebite ... She leaned in towards the mirror to check on the red patch over her neck,  caressing it softly , blushing furiously, her eyes locked onto hers in the reflection...she gasped wildly as she found herself in his arms , his arms snaking across her back as he turned her to face him... he just couldn't resist... She felt her breath hitch in her throat as his eyes raked her neck , a naughty glint in his eyes ...she blushed like anything as she tried to get away from him, squirming in his arms, her arms along his upper arms n shoulders , trying to push him away in shyness... krishna , ignoring her efforts, brought his right palm to caress over her neck , his forefinger gliding softly over the red patch making her shiver n meet his eyes in a fierce eyelock ... 'u look more beautiful... With my mark on u...' he murmured , pulling her more flush against him , their faces inches from each other...'krishna..!' she hugged him , burying her red face in his chest , her hands clutching at his shoulders ... he chuckled , hugging her back, relishing the feel... they just stood there, savoring the hug , pratigya listening to the most beautiful music she had ever heard, his heartbeat... They were rudely interrupted by the ring of his phone... krishna cursed under his breath but held her closer when she tried to move away as he reached for the phone on the side table... he buried his head in her hair , murmuring a sleepy hello ... Pratigya almost giggled out , but stopped herself as she knew that he was not at all sleepy a moment ago... 'what bauji..?' krishna said in half exasperated n half irritated tone , trying to burrow his face into the left crook of her neck... pratigya moved away tensed , but a soft giggle escaping her throat as she felt ticklish all over n sajjan gritted his teeth , his eyes hard ...'I want u to come down n meet harilal before he n chandu goes to court! Now! Krishna!' ... 

krishna watched pratigya walking slowly towards the bed,  pulling the sheets n folding them , tensed yet shy...'right! 15 minutes!' he said curtly to the phone , not at all wanting to go away from near her anytime soon... he ran a frustrated hand through his hair, throwing away the phone ...'bring me tea...' he almost snapped , angry at sajjan... praitigya nodded , tensed ...his mood changes just like that! Oh! She is in for so much trouble! How is she to handle him all her life! She thought , smiling at herself in a silly manner as she went out of the room... she was half way down the stairs when she noticed the guests n she automatically became self conscious , running a tensed hand along the hair which she put to her front to hide the love bite... she could not begin to think what would happen if someone sees it! ... she could feel sajjan's n masahib's hostile eyes on her as she walked swiftly towards the kitchen corridor ... 'isn't that chote thakur's wife..?' asked harilal, their lawyer n sajjan grunted making it clear to close the topic right there ...

Pratigya endured giggling gossips of maids for 10 minutes before she went upstairs to serve him tea...she had a very nagging suspicion that one of them spied n found out the condition of her neck!... on her way back she heard the convo in the hall enough to know that chandu was in a fix... what happened? She wondered even as she placed the tray over the table n saw him coming out of the bathroom, drying his hair... he came next to her n placed the towel on her shoulder , a smile in his eyes... she automatically took it n leaned in n he bend his head as she started drying his hair , happiness erupting in their hearts ...it was secs later that she realized that she was actually drying his hair n he was naked from waist up... She fumbled with the towel a bit in nervousness ... n to counter the nervousness she asked ...'what's happening? Why is chandu bhaiyya getting accused of cheating the court?' ... Krishna stiffened a bit, his mind alert... why is she asking about it? ... he straightened , looking her in the eyes ... she seemed so innocently curious ...worried even... don't u dare start playing ur games now pratigya! I am falling in love with u! ... no! u r NOT! ... See, u give her a bit freedom n she starts her games! No! what if she is just genuinely concerned ...? Yes! That would be it! ... Well, he will find out , won't he? ... he smiled at her ... 'take out a suit for me... I am having 3 meetings today...one in the morning n 2 in afternoon...' he said casually ... she nodded , dropping the subject of chandu n walked towards the wardrobe feeling happy n pained all at the same time... Pained that he didn't see it worthy to answer her about chandu... ofcourse! After all! Who is she? A mere slave!... happy that she heard her heart counter ...don't u dare demean urself as his slave pratigya! If u were he wouldn't be so nice with u! he wouldn't have told about his day n meetings n all... all he would be interested will be ur body!... yes! He is talking to me about his day n work! ... 

Krishna watched her as she took out a black suit n started coming towards him... well , he can't just let the opportunity go... but take it slowly KST! Surprise her when she least expects it... wait a little bit more... yes! He took the clothes n walked towards the bathroom to change  ... pratigya looked around at her image in the mirror, her heart in turmoil... why is she so helpless in front of him?...she turned to see him coming out of the bathroom, putting on his waistcoat , looking nothing short of dashing , making her heart go overdrive...he smiled at her ...'bring my shoes!..' he said , wearing his tie , standing in front of the mirror... as she nodded n walked towards the corner where his boots n shoes r kept , krishna talked , giving her a brief about what happened on holi evening at shailendra's house, surprising her ... he watched her eyes  n found only concern n shock n worry... Feeling happy , he told her about lakhan's fake evidence ... He walked towards the bed to take out the photo from his pants pocket , suddenly the fact that she is a lawyer striking him ...well, time for another bait! .. ...'come on , have a look... Is it fake or not?' he said, giving her the photo... he watched her eyes intently n saw her eyes scrutinizing the photo for a min in interest n concentration n then glinting in happiness ...pratigya was feeling so worried about chandu n she almost laughed out aloud in relief n happiness... krishna raised an eyebrow at her...

'at what time did u say the incident took place ...?' She asked smiling up at him... she was feeling so enthusiastic n excited... for one thing he actually told her what's going on , which coming to think of it now, she didn't expect him to... He is so nice! ...n another she relished the fact that she was going to be of any help to him, especially in getting chandu out of this wrong mess, she knows that chandu is like to brother to him... to her!... 'hmm...evening ...around 5...why?' he asked her curiously ... ...'well, they could manipulate the device clock , the mobile with which the snap is taken ...but they forgot about the real natural clock... Up above the heaven !' she smiled broadly... Krishna looked down at the photo , his mouth hanging open ...ofcourse! the shadow! ... the photo showed lakhan n his friends standing outside in the garden of one of his friends , drenched in color n all...lakhan may have taken this fake photo sometime next morning recreating the holi atmosphere but forgot about the natural clock, the sun, above him... ! ... 'the shadow looks like its morning n not evening... I am sure an inspection of the site would prove that the time at which the photo is taken is morning n not evening ...n chandu bhaiyya will not be accused ...infact lakhan will be jailed for trying to fool the court n ...' she continued excitedly but her last words drowned in a wild gasp as his mouth fastened around hers , his hands literally sweeping her off her feet, hugging her so tight that she felt all air leave her lungs... ...

damn! she is intelligent! Bloody intelligent infact! ... he had never come across anything like her! ...n the fact that she is intelligent as a bigger turn on than anything he have ever thought about her! ...3 of their lawyers sat one night n day n was only bothered about the technical aspect of the photo! N just under 2 mins, she got the answer! ...pratigya writhed against him , holding on to his  back n shoulders for dear life, her nails cutting in, moaning in abandon as she parted her lips for him... he reluctantly released her mouth after what felt like ages, as he felt that she was pining for breath n she panted out, trying valiantly to open her eyes even as he continued to lap n suck at her upperlip , their noses n forehead touching...'u r brilliant pratigya!' he said , panting against her swollen lips... she could feel her heart hum in joy at the pride n admiration in his voice... never ever had she felt proud of herself!... she goaded herself to open her eyes n meet his n felt her heart soar as she encountered his happy n proud eyes... He is so proud of her!... he nuzzled his nose over hers n gave a quick peck over her left cheek saying ...'thank u so much... my chandu is free...' ... she smiled back at him n realized with a start that she was on the table , laying across it...when did she get there?... he got off her, pulling her up as he said ...'help me put on my shoes ...'...'hmm...' she hummed , walking to pick up his shoes, a new spring in her steps...he watched her with a mixture of admiration n fierce longing as she knelt before him, him placing his foot over the small cushioned stool...he can't wait for the evening! If only he didn't have those stupid meetings! ...if chandu didn't have to go to court he would have send chandu instead n shown her exactly what he wanted to do to her ...right then! ...no! be patient KST! ... she is all yours! N buy her a gift! Before taking her as yours! Yes! ...tonight! ...he could feel his heart beat soaring... 

'r u planning that i trip n fall?' he asked , half humorously n half deliberately , wanting to see her reaction ...she looked up , confused , her innocent, shy eyes wide in confusion... U r a fool KST! Can't u see she is so innocent !... he smiled at her, indicating the laces ...she blushed scarlet , embarrassed ... she was feeling still dizzy from his mind numbing kiss n she had tied up the laces wrongly ...'er... I am sorry krishna... I was... i...' she stuttered , tying up the laces correctly , her fingers fumbling... he chuckled n pulled her up by her arms , n ran his right palm along her forehead n left cheek n cupped her chin in his palm, their eyes locked ... 'I will be back by evening ... wait for me...' He said , his eyes piercing her very soul... Her body blossomed in shy goosebumps, the woman in her correctly interpreting what he meant... She lowered her eyes in shyness n in a delicious , all consuming fear , suddenly breathless n tensed, suddenly her whole body feeling tired ... she couldn't hear anything anymore... Her whole being was concentrating on trying to get breath into her system , his words of evening n waiting for him echoing in every cell of hers... did he actually mean what her ridiculous heart heard? ... 'or must i say , be ready for me...' he whispered huskily n nibbled at the left corner of her mouth , drawing his nose along her red cheek ... she whimpered , shivers running up her spine...'don't tempt me now...pratigya!... u may regret it...' he said , his eyes hooded in naked desire n he tilted her head back n forced her to meet his eyes ... ... She saw him winking at her as he released her n walked out , taking his coat ...she staggered towards his bed , blind in a kind of excitement n fear she had never experienced ... She can't breathe ...  she lowered herself to the bed, lying facedown on his side of the bed , relishing the feel of his scent enveloping her...body , heart ...soul...

Krishna walked to the hall , smirking , as sajjan said ...'finally u r awake ! ... Chandu's bail applica...' he began but krishna cut in , punching chandu on his shoulder ...'no need for bail for chandu... it will be lakhan who will be needing it... it can be proved that the photo is fake... actually quite easily...' ... 'what? There's no way it can be proved fake , chote thakur... They manipulated the device clock ...they...' began the lawyer , harilal but stopped as krishna raised his hand ... 'u need to look closer , harilal... the device clock isn't the thing u should be looking at... look at the natural clock... The shadow ...!' krishna said , smirking...  Chandu n sajjan n gayatri all gasped as harilal stared at krishna , suddenly excited ... 'oh! u r brilliant chote thakur... Ofcourse the shadow ! ...I must tell u chote thakur ... u r ...' harilal exclaimed , but krishna laughed waving a hand ...'no harilal... I didn't find it out... er'... he stopped feeling strange ... he could hear his heart beating in his mouth... U r going to praise her in front of the world for the first time KST! ... what a wonderful... wonderful feeling... 'u didn't ?' sajjan narrowed his eyes ... 'come on krishna... Admit it'... chandu pulled his leg... 'er... actually ...' Krishna said feeling awkward ...why r u stopping ? give her the credit which is due... ! ... Not so soon KST! ... U r hopeless u know what KST? She just helped u once n u r all over it!... remember u set urself time upto this evening ... Ur bait is still open... u will be away from the home the whole day! Ample time for her to get the files n run!... if u come back here n find her here , exactly where u wanted her , in ur bed, waiting for u, then u can tell everyone about it...! yes!... but...but... No ifs n buts! ... alright! But I am not going to turn my eyes against her brilliance ...! 'actually another lawyer told me...' He said , indicating iqbal to check if all the files r ready... 'another lawyer, who?' sajjan's eyes narrowed , n harilal looked taken aback... chandu n gayatri looked confused as well... 'a friend of mine... Iqbal... start the vehicle ... n chandu , make sure u get the photo of that worm lakhan after he is taken into police custody...' smirked krishna n walked towards the entrance ...

hope u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow super update dhanya. Waiting for next chapter. Hope that meera willnot harm pratigya.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update Dhanya๐Ÿ‘

I'm loving how sweet and caring KST is towards Pratigya. 
Just the fact that he so wants to believe that P's love for him is geniune shows the human side of K.  Kriya are so like in that beneath all the hurt and pain in their life all they really wants is to be loved.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My prediction was wrong you surprised me with how P figured out that the pic was fake, and K was so impressed with her intelligence he is so in love๐Ÿ˜ณ

Their future MU it's going to be so painful to read. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Looking forward to the next update๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by rekrn - 9 years ago