Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So cvs decided to loose more talented actors and continue with their sanchi n shiv bhajan...well done.. This show will definitely go down.. No doubt..
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They have been my most fav couple of BV since the start !! They were like the complementory of the other one.. Completing each other <3.. With utmost mutual understanding !

Will surely miss them... But none of the good actors will want to continue being a part of this show.. So it's understandable.. Better to focus in Rishtey channel to catch the repat ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All the best to both.
Frankly speaking they both deserve to move on.
Thanx for sharing.
atominis thumbnail
I am surprised how people say Bhairon and Sumitra had nothing more to do or had no scope. How do DS and Basant have scope? Why do they exist?
Finish off everyone then? Focus on Udaipur and there also focus only on Sanchi and her rubbish sasural.
Libra123 thumbnail
As matter of fact..t he show belongs only to jagya and anandi.. How come there is scope of all the other  characters then.. Sumi n bhairo r jagya's parents .. Why will they have no scope..
But this crap show n cvs dont deserve talented actors...only good one left is shanky n surekhajee..they should leave too..
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

I am surprised how people say Bhairon and Sumitra had nothing more to do or had no scope. How do DS and Basant have scope? Why do they exist?

Finish off everyone then? Focus on Udaipur and there also focus only on Sanchi and her rubbish sasural.

I have a question other than as Jagya Anandi's parents is there anything left for them now?.

Their children are settled in their lives what else can be shown on them?

Thye had only one track that focussed on them as couple and that was Teepri track the rest of it was all about being Dadisa's son and DIL or Jagya Anandi's parents

The only way is for them to keep them involved in Jagya Anandi stories
Involvemeny Anandi's story is a bit difficult because Ananidi has been moved to Udaipur

How much can they show them sorting out Jagya;s problems are babysitting his children?
Then what exactly can be done other than showing them constantly as Jagya's parents standing in the background?

Dadisa have been driving the story forward for every move they want to make they use her.

For that matter even Basant Singh doesn't have much role - But atleast some things shown on them like Basant havin young children at an advanced age and that could be atrack for himself

What is there for Bhairon and Sumi which they have not shown before?

I don't like Shekhar family it is unnecessary

Even with no Shekhar family also how exactly should thye take the story of Sumi and Bhairon forward?Especially if they are not too keen to play grand parents

Shekhars I agree there is no need for bloated cast

The characters themselves have reached that road.

Even if there had been not such a big Shekhar family the footage between Jaitser and Udaipur will be same so I don't think Shekhars are the reason for lack of good tracks for Sumi Bhairon.even with out them their story would have been the same.

Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

skep for people even jagya is of no importance  in serial ๐Ÿ˜›Shashank Vyas is insecure of Anandi and Shiv's super high popularity  and now cvs are pacifying him through this track snatching it from bechari Anandi    ๐Ÿคฃand satisfying  his handful of insecure  fans against Anandi 's largest fans  in the world ๐Ÿ˜†wonder Bhairon and Sumi have no role Jagya is of no importance in show only his worth should be stand behind Anandi and Dadisaa or do mistakes no good works so Anandi can show her mahanta  on him Wonder why cvs are doing so much injustice with bechari Anandi ,Shekhars  and Sanchi Finish off JaGan  roles and Bhairon Sumi for once and for all shift focus to Udaipur ๐Ÿ˜†They can show Dadisaa from Jaistar   Why Dadisaa is shown so much She is Gajra Kottery's fav ๐Ÿ˜†One of creative team member is fan of Dadisaa so thats why Dadisaa can never disappear In her profile she has only Dadisaa's pic ๐Ÿ˜›
jagan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
instead of dragging on BV,it is better if dis show stops..if it goes @ dis rate,all characters would be replacd by the end of june 2014 ๐Ÿ˜› except of course  saanchi and jagya...Shashank seems too atachd to de show ๐Ÿ˜› sid may be bc wid films..๐Ÿ˜› 
atominis thumbnail
@Aparna
I am not blaming Shekhars for bad tracks to Bhairon-Sumitra. They have not allowed them to do much for their own kids either and always given precedence to DS or even Basant. Total unfair deal.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Strange involving Bhairon and Sumi in Anandi;s story will be difficult if she is moved to Udaipur then how it is so easy to involve Anandi in Singhs story from Udaipur If  Anandi can be involved i mean given her birth right to be in  tracks of Jaitsar then Bhairon and Sumi can be involved in Udaipur too solving Anandi's problems 
I have got some gyaan Jagya is just a small part of Singhs family How Bhairon and Sumi are coming solving his problems ๐Ÿ˜† Singhs are the leads J is just part of them  J should be support them  as supporting character 
main story Anandi/ AnSh/ Singhs ...J is only a Singh ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago