Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sumitra s character  was turned negative because they wanted opposition for Ganga from Singh family? Really ? The character was only butchered to show Sanchi's dramas The way Dadisaa and Bhairon were butchered as well  Both were not happy with SaJa alliance but still letting it happen same way Sumi was butchered More than opposition for Ganga she was blind for Sanchi  otherwise she got her two non virgins daughter married then why Ganga was bhaasi phool for her and Sanchi the most perfect phool🤢

Anways its all cvs fault Last year they chose to tangle stories and made a lot of mess Will hate them for it always  In that Bhairon and Sumi's characters lost their charm  and now  its Dadisaa jaap in Jaitsar tracks only What is their role ?

Bhairon was my one of my favorite characters in the show I will surely miss Anup a lot in this role and I don't think Anandi  can become Bhairon  Anandi is also emotional like Sumi I don't think she can ever be Bhairon or at any point even if JaAn existed She would be Bhairon Jagya Sumi😆 Anandi mostly take decisions from her emotions JaAn both have traits of both Bhairon and Sumi its not  like Anandi is all Bhairon  and Jagya all Sumi  Anandi  is mostly conditioned by Sumi that's why she is like this 

Edited by saba113 - 10 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In serial  it was not JaAn ( perhaps i am not  forgetting otherwise i never FF   old JaAn scenes ) It was JaGan given hint by cvs as  next Bhairon and Sumi The avi in my DP The so much focus on Bhairon and Sumi's picture in that scene .  and we know Ganga is more saner than Sumi and Jagya is the on the way becoming day by day like Bapusaa so next  upgraded version of Bhairon Sumi  are  here  😛
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
All the best to Anup and Smita
Right decision at the right time

They will be surely missed
atominis thumbnail
I disagree that scope of their characters was finished. Who has scope then?! Sanchi's in laws? Her rapist devar? Kabra? Or other members springing up in Shiv's family out of nowhere? (Even he looks surprised seeing new people!)

Singhs, including Bhairon-Sumi could have been given great tracks. Bhairon being a wise man, with modern outlook and social consciousness would have had ample scope.

Anyway they made Shyam and Sugna also vanish.

Ever since Shekhars were introduced the whole essence of this show was modified (I am not talking about Shiv but his family, especially Sanchi and now DB).

This show only showed problem of child bride. Never problems of child groom. It is true females suffer more but males also suffer in their own way. They converted issue of adult choices into infidelity.

A lot could have been shown in Singhs' lives.

Anyway Anandi's biological family is also ignored in this serial. (Why was she lighting her mother's funeral pyre when she had never been with her except a few years? And why no responsibility of even paying an occasional visit to her ageing widower father? If Anandi was no less than a son, then why didn't she pay attention to her parents?)

Keep adding more new faces and kill off or make vanish, the old characters and faces. No balance in handling diferent issues and characters.

Eventually I'll have to turn to Rishtey channel to watch BV instead of Colors.
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Still waiting for official confirmation from channel n actors but in case it is true will miss both of them.

Love both of them .😊

Adorable onscreen couple. One of the strongest pillar of BV. ⭐️

All the best for future projects you will definitely excel in each venture you put your hand in .

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Will miss them very much...I can't see them dying neither I will be able to watch other actors playing their role...I would have love to think Sumi and Bhairon were there till the end of this story...

I wish creatives wouldn't have rushed JaGan story then lots of things wouldn't have changed.Smita wouldn't have to play Grandmother.They could have done so many things in JaGan track...

All of them are leaving,now only two of them are still there who were present from the first episode.Its depressing.The problem with this creative group is they do nothing to convince the actors who wants to quit.You want to quit,ok,u may quit is always there behaviour towards the actors.Now we have to watch Sanchi's Saas torturing her because they will insert those scenes in between Lead couples story.Why!Why we need to watch a faltu revenge story of a side character with equally bad actors acting in it.

They had so much scope with Singh's family but they destroyed that with their own hands...

Anyways,all the best to them.I will miss Bhairon and Sumi.
Arul97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the best Anup and Smita for their future projects. Will miss them surely as Sumitra and bhairon.😭
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

TFS!!

its really a sad news...for me they were the best couple in BV until AnSh arrived...and i still adore them...the original pillars of the show...Bhairon the righteous man, a great son, father and husband...and Sumitra the endearing and loveable wife, bahu and mom...
both were almost how real life couples are...and both the actors portrayed their role perfectly...they are synonymous to Bhairon-Sumitra...

But the actors have certainly made a good decision, the charecters had no scope left...all that was to show in their story, which would also be intresting and challenging for the actor is over.

I wish very best to Anup and Smita ...hope they shine in whatever they do in their life...and who knows maybe we get to see them together yet again in some other show 😃

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

I disagree that scope of their characters was finished. Who has scope then?! Sanchi's in laws? Her rapist devar? Kabra? Or other members springing up in Shiv's family out of nowhere? (Even he looks surprised seeing new people!)

Singhs, including Bhairon-Sumi could have been given great tracks. Bhairon being a wise man, with modern outlook and social consciousness would have had ample scope.

Anyway they made Shyam and Sugna also vanish.

Ever since Shekhars were introduced the whole essence of this show was modified (I am not talking about Shiv but his family, especially Sanchi and now DB).

This show only showed problem of child bride. Never problems of child groom. It is true females suffer more but males also suffer in their own way. They converted issue of adult choices into infidelity.

A lot could have been shown in Singhs' lives.

Anyway Anandi's biological family is also ignored in this serial. (Why was she lighting her mother's funeral pyre when she had never been with her except a few years? And why no responsibility of even paying an occasional visit to her ageing widower father? If Anandi was no less than a son, then why didn't she pay attention to her parents?)

Keep adding more new faces and kill off or make vanish, the old characters and faces. No balance in handling diferent issues and characters.

Eventually I'll have to turn to Rishtey channel to watch BV instead of Colors.

The reason behind introducing Shekhar parivar into the show was to bring change in Anandi's life.

Anandi is shown to be full of old fashioned values and traditions and her introduction to the so called modern educated and urban family to make people question about their own modern thinking.

Anandi did make them think about their values and assess themselves and the results of Annandi's hard work on Shekhars are evident in the way they are trying to stand upto this Dadibua.

Only thing which was totally unnecessary was this extended and never ending Sanchi track

I really don't know if anything more can be shown through Sumi and Bhairon - They could have made Bhiron stand for elections but would that have nade any difference to their story??? Because Bhairon has been actively involved in the lifes and activities of Jaitser people being MLA would not hve made difference

They could have shown Sumi taking active part in public life like opening a branch of Bhali in Jaitser but again she too has been involved in village life in her own small way and that would have been only an extension of what she has been doing.

So I guess it was right on their part to move on and PH also agreed and the parting is graceful.
atominis thumbnail
What change did Shekhars bring in Anandi's life? They indulged in same stereotyping and saas bahu drama with exception of Daddu.
Bhairon and Sumitra were given such shoddy treatment that they were neglected even in tracks involving their son Jagya.

Stories can be made provided CVs have the will to do so. Instead CVs seem hell bent on digging out relatives in Shekhar family from nowhere or extending Sanchi's story.

In recent years even that Basant had more lines than Bhairon!

What Anup and Smita did was right but what CVs did was totally wrong.
Edited by atominis - 10 years ago