FatehTejo thumbnail
But guys what will happen to them ? Will they die or ?
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=saba113]wasn't some minutes ago we were told off through various ways HS is reserved for Anandi This track was Anandi's ( HS old enemy ) given to Jagya Scenes alterted ( someone has read scripts therefore know )to relieve handful of insecure us people and insecure person in the serial ( Shashank Vyas ) pacifying him   Now this track is told to  be shown for J because cvs cannot repeat old stories and old dushmanis thats why they didnt show Bhairon as MLA and gave track to fresh candidate ðŸ˜•I came to know cvs are showing nautankis through fresh candidate now suddenly track is justified wah😛 
[/QUOTE]How Shashank became insecure ? Is this some joke ? I cannot even believe someone can say put this blame on him that he is insecure , carving for lime light and directors are pacifying him  ?🤢For such a long time cvs put his character down and showed Anandi's greatness While Anandi was sympathized by viewers he was getting all bashing but he didn't complain Wasn't he then insecure the great Anandi is stealing lime light from me ? Every tom , dick and harry beaten Jagya in the show Even the great hero  collector sahab just recently came and with stupid track he was too shown beating Jagya He hero Jagya villain and people doing wah wah of Shiv   Shashank didn't complain Wasn't he then insecure ? Cvs tried to turn Jagya's character complete villain he didn;t complain wasn;t he insecure then ? Removed him  from montage and pasted a new character there He didnt say anything Wasnt he insecure then ? Made a new character colors promotion face everywhere removed Jagya from everywhere He didn't complain Wasn;t he insecure then ? No he didn't said anything  because he was told all those tracks are written for him only like this  The story will go this way 

Today the great creatives claim they have written this track for jagya everywhere they are doing Jagya Jagya Jagya then when they will show Anandi and Shiv's herogiri in that and Jagya and Ganga quietly standing behind watching then why cannot shashank talk with producers about his role in the track they have written for him   ? This story as much as  it is Anandi's  it is Jagya's  too He is an  important character in the show and story of many characters we see through him then why it is wrong of him to ask what is his role in the track  claimed to be written for him  ? Why he is labelled as insecure ? I am seriously disgusted reading this ðŸ¤¢Too much 

Who told these scenes are altered ? Have people read original script ? No then who told them scenes are altered and given to Jagya which were Anandi's ? aren''t Singhs Jagya's family ? or they are only Anandi's private property ðŸ¤¢Gulli , Heth and Singhs are only Anandi 's private property ?No so why falsely claiming they are reserved for Anandi only?

People live in the lalala land so much they have assumed all world is their Anandi fan and Jagya Ganga fans are only handful ? Really come out of your dream world and get a reality check Cvs will never listen to handful of peoples if darling Anandi's fans are so much ðŸ¤¢

Why JaGan fans are labelled  insecure if they demand potential track for Jagya ? Why some people living their lalala land where Anandi is everything for them ,  think all world should consider super good Anandi everything ? Has she  come  direct from heavens with written only she can be good , only she can do social work , Only she can console Singhs All these are her birth rights only  ðŸ¤¢If people want good for their Anandi we want good for our JaGan why we are called  insecure ? Why we should be happy with JaGan standing behind Anandi and Shiv or 24/7 thanking them for their unnecessary unneeded favors ?  Achi dada  giri hai🤢  Anandi should have her tracks Anandi has to be with Jagya too Why Anandi is everything ? No one can change the fact this  is Jagya's life journey too we are seeing from 6 years  All people do not come in Anandi's life Many come in Jagya's life thats how become part of show  He is also an important character ,  someone whose story can exist without Anandi as well unlike Singhs who cannot exist without Jagya or Anandi  They needed both to show their story at different times 

Why Anandi needs to be every time in Jaitsar tracks ? Jaitsar now comes with Jagya while Udaipur comes with Anandi just like during Jagya Gauri's marriage Jaitsar became  for Anandi while  all Mumbai tracks were  for Jagya Gauri  They too helped people there and done work without Anandi  so whats crime if JaGan fans are asking good tracks for JaGan without Anandi They are not asking not to show tracks for Anandi in Udaipur but why always in jagya' Ganga's  lives like they have no life without her ? Why we  are labelled as insecure if  we ask separate tracks for both pairs? We are not insecure Insecure  are those people  who is writing these weird logics because its too hard for  them to tolerate  Jagya can get a  good track and shine too if he shone then what will happen of their heroes ?🥱

Some time  back i have read someone saying Jagya only sells as an imperfect character What a joke  Yes Jagya only sells as imperfect character for those who are insecure if cvs made Jagya hero then what will happen of the great AnSh? How they will sell without showing mahanta on Jagya Thats how they sold so far ðŸ¤¢

i am disgusted reading such logics here ðŸ¤¢
Edited by kikyo - 10 years ago
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am sad. But I wish them all the best!!
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

I am sad. But I wish them all the best!!

U will see in the end cvs will change whole cast, day by day this serial is worst. No one will stay here, hen these are off this serial. And they're in this serial from 1 epi.😲
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

U will see in the end cvs will change whole cast, day by day this serial is worst. No one will stay here, hen these are off this serial. And they're in this serial from 1 epi.😲

i don't think Shashank and Surekha will go anywhere Surekha  is getting so much focus why she should leave Shashank is in love with this show jab tak BV rahe ga Shashank Vyas yehin rahe ga😆
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

i don't think Shashank and Surekha will go anywhere Surekha  is getting so much focus why she should leave Shashank is in love with this show jab tak BV rahe ga Shashank Vyas yehin rahe ga😆

Surekha seems is lead of this serial dont worry for her, she is include in every single track.
But to bad for Shashank here right now dont have anything good just waste time, I know that he will stay here. But as his real fan I pray that he try something else.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

Bhairon could have been shown doing social service. Sumitra could have made rounds at Anandi's school for girls, maybe as honorary member of management commitee.

They could have bonded with their son, bahu and grandkids.

They could have advanced mission that Anandi had started in Jetsar but now left after she shifted to Udaipur.

They could have been shown bonding with Sugna and her kids (families visiting each other).

They were shown as a couple often. They could have been shown now also. Just as YRKKH shows nice bonding between older couples also.

They always deserved to have more say in matters related to upbringing of Jagya and Anandi.

They were sidelined a lot.

Why Sumitra still serves food and works like a maid? Why can't she rest? Bond and play with grandkids?

Why in dealing with issues of labourers they again put DS at forefront and ignored a much wiser Bhairon?

Bhairon had such a wide scope. But he was reduced to mere sidekick of DS?

Sumitra was made a bimbo. The butchering her character was made to go through was unprecedented.

I'd even tolerate Bhairon playing ladkiwale and getting DS remarried (how long can Maasa live alone?).

The actors had to move on because show's CVs betrayed them. Took them for granted. Made them flower pots.

At this rate, people will still watch BV but not on Colors, instead Rishtey.

I've started watching Rishtey only, marvel at what the show was and regret what it has become now.

They wee mostly used as counter to Dadisa Basant  and later Jagya.

If we actually look at Bhairon his line of thinking is very much like Anandi's He had only one weakness that is giving ino his mother's demands against his better judgement.

They did stand up for themselves to make a point but finally bowed down
Ultimately Dadisa and Basant bothe have become very much like Bhairon so there is no source of conflict there.They made big impact when they stood upto her.Now Dadisa after becoming wiser does listen to advice.So I don't think he was submissive type it is just that he couldn't make her see sense earlier now he does.

Once their children were settled in their life they made it seem like their role is over

Talking about social work and professional side of the collector and social worker we don't get to see we only get to see them solving one family problem or other or sometimes their professions are just used as tools to increase family drama like during Amol incident.

So it will be too much to expect them to show Bhairon and Simi doing something outside their family.and doing something with their lives.

They could have used Alok's handicraft business as a common track for both Singhs and Shekhars Bhairon helping the village people tosell the stuff to Alok it could have been shown as enhancing the economy of Jaitser community. 
Likes I said many times Bhaili activities could be shown extending to Jaaitser with a branch opening there.with Singh women and Shekhar women working together
But all those things don't create so much drama and bring in TRPs and they won't show it.
Only family drama does it and as far as family drama concerned not much left for the characters.

Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think at least these actors (playing Bhairo-Sumitra) have to move because story of their character reached saturation point and young actors do not want to play grandparents. Since creatives have limited their show to family drama - even professions like doctor,nurse, DC, social work is shown through family drama with just a few exceptions, actors playing older generation do not have much to do (even Shakhers do not have anything to do) and this may leave actors frustrated. I do not blame creatives for not taking care of actor's aspirations - but I blame them for limiting the story to only family drama resulting in limiting the scope of characters. 
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm wondering whether they are going to be replaced or killed in the show... ðŸ˜•
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Nahi 
Will miss them a lot ðŸ¥º
They pairing was really so good as on-screen couple. ðŸ˜³