Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Laugh all you want, MD. When your MOTW moment comes (one dayπŸ˜›), you will be 😭. 😈
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Laugh all you want, MD. When your MOTW moment comes (one dayπŸ˜›), you will be 😭. 😈

Jab meri bari aaye gi tab dekhi jaye gi πŸ˜›

Now I wish I never become MOTW πŸ˜†
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Congraaats Mandy! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Questaaans:

1. Since you live in Canada, did you build a snowman? 😳 Of course, but I love snowball fights more πŸ˜‰
  2. Since you are a Mod, do enjoy fanwars secretly? 😈 NO πŸ˜†
  3. Since you are a medical assistant, what was the best thing a patient ever said to you? 😊  That I have a beautiful smile ☺️
  4. Since you like shopping, which area do you head for first? πŸ€” Handbags, I can't help but buy bags, purses when I go out. Its a weakness
  5. Since you have a birthday, what is the best birthday you have ever received? πŸ˜ƒ Hmm... it would have to be when my friends threw me a surprise party
  6. Since you are a Veera fan, list 4 of your favorite characters after Baldev. πŸ˜ƒ Lets see, Chaiji, Billa, Jaggi and Sunny Singh πŸ˜† No No, I like Ranvi :)
  7. Since you are part of Veera forum, choose 3 people you like. 😈 You just had to go there didn't you??? 😑 You of course! I miss your posts :( , Khushi for her fab avis and the JE crew for their hilarious posts. 
  8. Since you are a Varun Dhawan fan, give a sentence review of his acting in Main Tera Hero. πŸ˜ƒ Paisa Vasool
  9. Since you are an Anushka Sharma fan, do you think she has really used a lip enhancer? Sadly, she has done something with her face 😭
  10. Since you are an Arjun Kapoor fan, which movie was his most powerful acting: 2 States/Ishaqzaade? I haven't seen 2 States yet so will go with Ishaqzaade

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Mandy πŸ₯³
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yaaay! You answered! πŸ€—

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

@Mandy- You too live in Canada? In which province? Gosh I never knewπŸ˜† I live in SK!

Ontario πŸ˜›