Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia-loves-sarun thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anu1017

Aww love your DP, okay are you in India?? Awake this late?? Go to sleep now pia pie!!!!

thank you di 😳...i too love this dp..actually it was my cover page n it says I am My Papa's Priceless Princess..! πŸ˜Š  I had to crop it here..:(

Originally posted by: anu1017

Okay got to go sweeties!!! Will try to come back later at night or else have a wonderful night!!

Ekta I am not sure if we will talk the whole next week, if we don't meet have wonderful week ahead!!! Will pm you if I think of something that we talked about in pm πŸ˜Š Good luck in that front too!!

Sindhu love, you need to make up with saint now like I mean this minute, just put up a note that you are busy with studies on the ff and people will understand as he is the most important person in your life so this ff is not worth it!!! Just make and go out on a romantic date you guys can always sulkafter marriage   as that is going to happen anyway lol!!! πŸ˜›

Swati where is the update dear?? Okay if you are working on twins project instead of update I am good πŸ˜³

Pia pie are you on your summer vacation now?? Where are you from??what are you studying???

Have a fun week ladies as I have to go to work tomorrow not so happy lol!!!

yes kind of vacations..m waiting for my entrance exam results ..!! after results i will pursue  btech..!! fingers crossed *
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I will edit my post. 
 sindu di i just  saw ur green light... are u there??
di please don't read second last pm.. hv sent it an hour ago ..read the third one instead
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am sorry if I offended anyone with my members list post. I edited it and deleted it. I just thought since I ruined Katie's trend, I should maybe do it. I guess it was a stupid idea. I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry once again if people found it stupid.

This is my last post in CC. I think I should just go. It was nice talking to u guys and getting to know u guys. Take care and enjoy the further chats. Do pm me. Bye.

Originally posted by: Arnav1Khushi

I am sorry if I offended anyone with my members list post. I edited it and deleted it. I just thought since I ruined Katie's trend, I should maybe do it. I guess it was a stupid idea. I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry once again if people found it stupid.

This is my last post in CC. I think I should just go. It was nice talking to u guys and getting to know u guys. Take care and enjoy the further chats. Do pm me. Bye.

what's wrong di????
katie di is probably pulling ur leg... no one is offended...:(
it was anything but stupid
pls don't say like this😭
Edited by pia-loves-sarun - 10 years ago
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on new thread??
update kab and konsi?
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arnav1Khushi

Really Sindu??

I dont know if you offended anyone with the members list but this stunt of yours is going to offend everyone in the CC.

And don't start with me and the emotional blackmail.  Like my PM said...get your skinny butt back to the CC so that the rest of us can give you a long lecture for this stupidity.

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Love_SA

congrats on new thread??

update kab and konsi?

Thanks!!

Next update is for Koi Aap Sa and the next EUD (expected update date) is May 14th.