Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

news from spotboye article by IF

Producer Ekta Kapoor’s most successful supernatural franchise, Naagin is coming up with its fourth season. While the teaser of the new season has already left everyone quizzing about the new Naagins this time, Kapoor revealed the name of one of the Naagins on her social media last week as she welcomed Jamai Raja actress Nia Sharma in the world of Naagins. Now, the latest we hear is that the makers have found the second Naagin too.

As per a report in Spotboye, after Nia Sharma, Ekta has found her second Naagin in Manikarnika actress Ankita Lokhande. Ankita and Ekta will be collaborating for the second show after Pavitra Rishta.

Ankita became an overnight sensation with her debut show Pavitra Rishta. The actress remained away from arclights until she made her comeback with Kangana Ranaut starrer Manikarnika. She enthralled the audience with her fierce portrayal of Jhalkari Bai in Manikarnika.

Are you excited to watch Ankita in Naagin 4?

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

news from spotboye article by IF

Producer Ekta Kapoor’s most successful supernatural franchise, Naagin is coming up with its fourth season. While the teaser of the new season has already left everyone quizzing about the new Naagins this time, Kapoor revealed the name of one of the Naagins on her social media last week as she welcomed Jamai Raja actress Nia Sharma in the world of Naagins. Now, the latest we hear is that the makers have found the second Naagin too.

As per a report in Spotboye, after Nia Sharma, Ekta has found her second Naagin in Manikarnika actress Ankita Lokhande. Ankita and Ekta will be collaborating for the second show after Pavitra Rishta.

Ankita became an overnight sensation with her debut show Pavitra Rishta. The actress remained away from arclights until she made her comeback with Kangana Ranaut starrer Manikarnika. She enthralled the audience with her fierce portrayal of Jhalkari Bai in Manikarnika.

Are you excited to watch Ankita in Naagin 4?

Any confirmation? I am not sure.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Any confirmation? I am not sure.

I think it is false 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I think it is false 

Yeah. Now Nia and Jasmine are confirmed.

altgr thumbnail

Happy Birthday Ankita Lokhande

ImageImage

priya185 thumbnail

I hope Anki does lead roles 

priya185 thumbnail

Ankita won

Favorite Impactful Debut Award goes to #AnkitaLokhande for #Manikarnika #LionsGoldAwards