tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

DENOUEMENT

I could clearly hear the voice of the wall clock as I stood there motionlessly ...tik tik tik it went ..the only constant thing  at that place coupled with melancholy .. it had just got  new companion in me...a new constant at that place...it seemed as is my heart had found its niche...it actually nvr wished to leave dat spot ...jst stand there n stare ...i wish I could do n dare bt there was nothing I could except for beggin the lord ...beggiin for mercy..the only thing I could do to salvage my lyf ..i could clearly hear my heart thump ... with jst an hour to go  n den the result for my lyf would be disclosed ...she was in there since the past two hours  and the last one hour bein the most heinous one in my lyf ...u noe it hurts more wen u are dawned on it dat  what you thought would be the biggest glee turns out to be the greatest dismay of ur lyf ...u feel shattered ...u feel tormented , mutilated ...my cell had been ringing for the 50th tym..yeah perils of being a business tycoon bt all those petty turmoils no longer mattered...the obnoxious hour ...n its fault was that it asked me to make a choice...yeah merely a choice...I , the business tycoon who literally makes abt a 100 choices every damn day was unable to choose n how on earth could I ...I was asked to choose btwn my lyf n her goin to be lyf ...it seemed as if  I had two choices bt the consequences were the same ... I would lose her at any means ... why had lyf landed me in such a turmoil ...y was I to face such predicament.. what harm had I done ...fate at tyms plays the filthiest games...perplexed ??! na shattered yes ...jst den a could hear sumthin break ...i felt it to  be my heart bt it was a glass accidentally dropped by a child ... It seemed as if my heart was a metaphor to the glass which had jst shattered ...no wonder how much u try u could nvr get it  bak  the way it was ..bt I had to stay strong for her ...or the least I could do was to put up  a faade to be strong ... I was not oblivious to the fact that I was the only now who could support her in dat hour ...her reveries , her wishes n her smile ...only I could bring dem bak ...bt why am I turning to the dark side ..?!?! what if there's a miracle ?!? miracle ?! like seriously ?!? development of science n technology is the biggest boon n it says no n I expect a miracle ...  IF coupled with a miracle ...two things  which u could nvr  wholly  invest ur trust  on...bt at dat hour to cheer her up was my main priority..my brain had already started pondering on what could be  done though it itself was in a no sense to think rationally ...I turned to that clock again to find jst 10 mins remaining ...my heart runnin at the speed of 100 kph .. I was intrigued to that spot ...my brain was too traumatized to command my legs to make a move ...it seemed as if tym had stopped at a point of tym bt now I was dawned to it that it too was pacing with the speed of my heart ... I has jst a minute left ... dat red bulb finally turned green .. I  went rigid ...my hands were precipitating profusely ...just den I could sight the head surgeon walking out ... I shoved my way towards her with a speak-up-sumthing luk  on my visage ... she finally said " congrats it's a miracle ..w.e managed to save both the mother n the child ..'  saying so she smiled curtly n left ..leaving me spell bound ... my happiness knew no bounds .. I might hv thnked the almighty a thousand tyms ...I could finally breathe a sigh of relief ...I  strided my way to the room n saw her face beaming with glee ... Dats all I had ever wished for ..as  it is said all's well dats ends well ...  

hope u guys like it 😊 silent readers plss hit the like button atleast 😊 plss excuse the errors that may have cropped up as i hv written it in haste ...positive criticism accepted ...😊

luv ya all 
Aishwarya ❤️
Edited by tareyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb one Aish..! 😳👏 The way u frame the words is just amazing! 👏 Very well written dear.. 😳😛
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome loved the turmoil of a would be father
and a loving husband

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 10 years ago
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sm prob wt like tab
nice os...
perfectly written