Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Agree with you...Agar BALH wala scene accept karte hai toh ye kyun nahi...!!!😕</font>

Yeah of course but as Oysh and I've mentioned before, LifeNOTOK and that bloody editor would have cut that kiss so all of that would have gone to waste! We would have been even more upset so everything happens for the best.
Also it's not set in stone that won't kiss him altogether...she may change her mind we don't know for sure haha 😆
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u know, but going after this topic this way media people r proving the notion that "meida waale baat ka sarr pair chhorr ke humesha pooch ke peeche parr jaata hai!" 😳😆😆
..oishu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Yeah of course but as Oysh and I've mentioned before, LifeNOTOK and that bloody editor would have cut that kiss so all of that would have gone to waste! We would have been even more upset so everything happens for the best.
Also it's not set in stone that won't kiss him altogether...she may change her mind we don't know for sure haha 😆

exactly! 😉

kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai! 😉😉😆
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Oyshee...

u know, but going after this topic this way media people r proving the notion that "meida waale baat ka sarr pair chhorr ke humesha pooch ke peeche parr jaata hai!" 😳😆😆

😆😆😆
M_Nira thumbnail

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Yes...isiliye toh I'm Happy ke ye kiss nahi hua...
Warna hum jitna bhi excited hote kiss ko lekar...editor ne utni berehmi se scene edit kar deta...😡😡

..oishu.. thumbnail

😆😆😆

when they should be reporting how unfair the channel is being with their own show! paakhi ka sr ko itna barha charha ke dikhaaya...they never fail to promote that show's every high and low point!! every d*mn point!!

meida waale ek kiss ke peeche padd gaye..and the way they r ranting about crossing tv hadh?! SERIOUSLY! 😡😡
M_Nira thumbnail

when they should be reporting how unfair the channel is being with their own show! paakhi ka sr ko itna barha charha ke dikhaaya...they never fail to promote that show's every high and low point!! every d*mn point!!

meida waale ek kiss ke peeche padd gaye..and the way they r ranting about crossing tv hadh?! SERIOUSLY! 😡😡

mujhe toh ye samaj nahi aa raha WHAT hadh????
Aur abhi jo situation hai LifeNOtOk ki new motto yehi hona chahiye "Jo bhi karenge hum , woh hoga paakhi aunty ke naam"...
..oishu.. thumbnail

mujhe toh ye samaj nahi aa raha WHAT hadh????
Aur abhi jo situation hai LifeNOtOk ki new motto yehi hona chahiye "Jo bhi karenge hum , woh hoga paakhi aunty ke naam"...

EXACTLY!! WHAT hadh??!😕😕

mujhe toh in LNOTOK ki unjust partiallity samajh mei nahi aati! 🤢😡😡

ab toh s*lon me tag lines dene bhi band karr diye hai!! 😡😡
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">mujhe toh ye samaj nahi aa raha WHAT hadh????</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Aur abhi jo situation hai LifeNOtOk ki new motto yehi hona chahiye "Jo bhi karenge hum , woh hoga paakhi aunty ke naam"...</font>

HAHAHAHA PAKHI AUNTY KE NAAM 🤣 🤣 🤣
I reckon all the other LO shows should take a stance against the channel for being so partial to TP.
There's a limit to this! 😡
M_Nira thumbnail

EXACTLY!! WHAT hadh??!😕😕

mujhe toh in LNOTOK ki unjust partiallity samajh mei nahi aati! 🤢😡😡

ab toh s*lon me tag lines dene bhi band karr diye hai!! 😡😡

Seriously Oyshu...
LifeNotOk...kuch bhi nahi dikhate hai...!!!!!
Matlab inlogon ne ab partiality ka hadh cross kar chuka hai...😡😡