Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Oyshee: ya... I'll try to come with something soon.
@sfarazi: tabhi toh aisi tweet kar raha hai... media walon ne bilkul bechara bana diya hai... so he's trying to play along... ðŸ˜†
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misty85

haha... looks like next spoof kissa kiss pe likhna padega... pura segment bada funny tha...🤣

Seriously Mamta...
Waiting for ur spoof!!!😆😆
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misty85

@Oyshee: ya... I'll try to come with something soon.
@sfarazi: tabhi toh aisi tweet kar raha hai... media walon ne bilkul bechara bana diya hai... so he's trying to play along...😆

That's why he's going to try even harder to chase after Chhavi! Pehli baar koi ladki ne maana kar diya 🤣
We have no problem Viraf, keep trying! 😉
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Family audience do not watch EBI!!!!!🤔

EBI is watched by a younger audience who are totally fine with kissing!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Also as such that scene was not anything which would cross TV's hadh!!!!!😔

Majority of the family audience watch Mahabharat at that time and are not even aware of EBI (all thanks to Life NOT OK)!!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Family audience watched BALH and if that was allowed on TV then this should be allowed as well!!!!

I am sorry but Chhavi was won no hearts by refusing to kiss, in fact she should have kissed!!!!😳

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i still dont have a clue yeh meida waale kis hadh ki baat karr rahe hai! 🤓
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

EBI is watched by a younger audience who are totally fine with kissing!!!!😊😊😊

Majority of the family audience watch Mahabharat at that time and are not even aware of EBI (all thanks to Life NOT OK)!!!!!😡😡😡

Family audience watched BALH and if that was allowed on TV then this should be allowed as well!!!!

I am sorry but Chhavi was won no hearts by refusing to kiss, in fact she should have kissed!!!!😳

Idk I mean as much as I would have loved for her to have kissed Viraf, I think we should respect her decision not to. I mean even though conservative family may not be the most plausible reason, it's still her choice right? Maybe she felt that her parents will be subject to taunting and harrassment by neighbours so she didn't do it.
Viraf and Chhavi have taken this humourously because they've exchanged fun tweets over this so we should accept and move on 😊
Also even if they did kiss, it's not like LifeNOTOK would show it anyway 😡
..oishu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Idk I mean as much as I would have loved for her to have kissed Viraf, I think we should respect her decision not to. I mean even though conservative family may not be the most plausible reason, it's still her choice right? Maybe she felt that her parents will be subject to taunting and harrassment by neighbours so she didn't do it.
Viraf and Chhavi have taken this humourously because they've exchanged fun tweets over this so we should accept and move on 😊
Also even if they did kiss, it's not like LifeNOTOK would show it anyway 😡

i agree!
..oishu.. thumbnail
i really think the media should give this topic a rest now and move on!
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

EBI is watched by a younger audience who are totally fine with kissing!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Majority of the family audience watch Mahabharat at that time and are not even aware of EBI (all thanks to Life NOT OK)!!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Agree with you...Agar BALH wala scene accept karte hai toh ye kyun nahi...!!!😕

..oishu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

Agree with you...Agar BALH wala scene accept karte hai toh ye kyun nahi...!!!😕

media waalon ka sochna ke audience ko yeh acceptable nahi hai is TOTALLY wrong! Baat yaha pe yeh haiu..ke agar shoot karte bhi toh yeh k*miney LNOTOK...😡😡 usko edit kardete! so it would have been wasted! 😡😡

isshi liye im glad that they didnt kiss! 😳