*One Word is not enough...to Describe my love* SaRan OS

123456me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
                  ~ONE WORD IS NOT ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR YOU~

A beautiful Sunset,Birds chirping ...Children playing...everything and everyone seemed to be on their NORMAL mode...except a group of SEVEN: stuck on the middle of a road... on their way back to FITE---after conquering the FIRST DREAM TEAM TASK
NOTE: before u proceed further... u all must know some facts before judging d written piece as well as the writer... Its my 1st attempt on SanDhir OS...it will be quite long...may be a bit boring too..READ @ YOUR OWN RISK!!!! I am still brushing up my writing skills...so please dont bash me...it will diminish my courage...ur comments n remarks r important @ end coz it help me know my mistakes n will work harder next time... PROMISE!!!
My Inspiration- the Great writers of This Forum n SANDHIR CAFE(f.b)
Here u begin...ALL THE BEST👍🏼

CNTD...

The local people informed that ... some while ago a mishap took place so all ways leading to the City(Roorkee) has been blocked...Parth being the Captain...took charge of the situation... n decided to spend the night in a near by hut... After lots of IFs n BUTs... THE SEVEN proceeded( Sahil isnt a part of the team in this OS).

Jiggy started the convo...breaking the silence n tension
he came up with an idea, lighting the campfire outside the hut,n spoke: Tonight sleep God isnt going to bless us so why not play some interesting game instead to lighten our stress?

Sanyukta:( quite excited) yeah! thats cool...sure I'm in..in fact  I have an Interesting game set on my mind
Everyone agreed...some happily n others out of disgust(coz they had no choice)

Sanyu: So here i proceed ...its quite interesting...express your feelings seeing the word... we will write a word, that's coming on our mind at that particular moment,in a chit...it will b mixed n turn by turn everyone will pick up a chit...for ex- I get a word LIFE... I say MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IS THE DREAM OF MY LIFE!...its quite simple!!!

Randhir who was hell pissed with the idea spoke: Its bogus rather its meaningless...what will I express with a word " Mosquito"... if I get one??? coz right now my mind is blocked with that... they have sucked all bloods from my body...

Sanyu: Some people  aren't lucky to be blessed with PATIENCE... as We proceed...The game will surely turn out to be interesting, Trust Me! but ALAS! that will b the last thing U would do!!!

Randhir starred blankly at her...her last word pricked him hard...somewhere!!!

Kaustuki: lets begin guys.
Everyone wrote a word on a piece of paper n placed it in the middle...they formed a circle..n settling themselves proceeded...
Sanyu: ok lets start with Yoyo
Yoyo picked a chit n the word was "DAY"
YOYO: ohhji..Day or Night whatever it may be..whenever I see Kaustuki... I forget what time of DAY it is.
Kaustu blushed hearing this..Sanyu elbowed her teasingly...jiggy fumed a bit!

Next was Kaustuki's turn..she picked up a chit n d her word was "PARTNER"
Kaustu: I got two best PARTNERS in FITE... one a good Project Partner n the other an awesome Room Partner!!!
Sanyu hugged her...Jiggy smiled hard hearing this
Next came Jiggy with the word "YELLOW" n spoke: Kaustuki u look too beautiful in those YELLOW specs... hearing this Randhir gave him a disgusting look... kaustuki smiled a lil

Vidushi picked the next n was quite overwhelmed to find the word "LOOK"(realizing its her own word) she spoke:Parth, u have got the most mesmerizing LOOK of all boys in FITE..
Parth smiled n muttered a humble thanx..much to Randhir's disgust!!!

Next was Parth... he picked up a chit randomly (coz much weren't left to b opened)
Parth: ahaaa "BEST BUDDY"... hmmm Its Sanyukta for sure...my BFF after I came to FITE... hearing this R.D stiffened himself n glared at Parth which was noticed by Sanyukta...she was lil perplexed n happy @the same time... *may be she knew the reason n was close to her mission*

It was Sanyu's chance( the discoverer of the game)...she picked up the 2nd last chit..."FITE"
n before she could realize she blurtted out "RANDHIR"!!!... much to everyone's shock n Randhir's surprise... *suddenly she was lost in those deep brown orbs* n to give everyone another jolt she continued: <My journey in FITE would have been meaningless..if YOU werent with ME..to taunt me.irritate me,challenge me.save me n even support me even for once!!! My YSA Challenge would never had been so exciting if YOU werent a part of it... My sudden step of slapping a road side jerk wouldnt have been Fun if You werent there to Save ME!!!...Unknowingly I loved the most when u challenged Me n brought the Best out of me... It made me work harder n conquer all hurdles of my Path... My CHIMNEY would have  never become a HIT.. if u didnt suggest me ways to Improve it... n TOGETHER WE succeeded in bringing a smile on the Villagers' face...
MY WHOLE UNIVERSE REVOLVE AROUND YOU RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT!!!

Silence prevailed... everyone were stunned to witness an ABRUPT Sanyukta praising her Mortal enemy Randhir/////

Randhir slowly approached towards Her..*hold her hand* n speaks: The last is mine(CHIT)
but there is no need of picking it now.. coz my mind is covered with just one word "SANYUKTA" which is not enough to describe my feelings for YOU!!!-------- I LOVE YOU... I fell for u the that very day...when without bothering bout ur safety... u came miles away ... just to take me back with you.
 I Fell in LOVE with u that very day...when u fell in the pit... n leaving all names ... u jst took 1 name *RANDHIR* which sound so special coming out from ur LIPS...ur heart... I fell in love with you... with each passing day,monute..or perhaps seconds of my life... The journey to my Life would have been incomplete if u wouldnt have been beside me..throughout... MY life just revolves around YOU-MY FARZi... n without wasting a minute *they embraced each other...breaking their ego into pieces... n all misunderstandings behind* ...like there is NO TOMORROW ... n wished to remain like that for ~ETERNITY~!!!!! FARZI and  MCP(SaRan)
 FOREVER!!!!

A/N: ignore the spelling mistakes n grammatical errors...coz its my 1st(hope u havnt forgotten ur first)😳😆

Edited by 123456me - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Helooohybye thumbnail
Its beautifull really 
Rose_SH thumbnail
Awww this was beautiful. :)  ❤️
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Eeeks!!!! 😳😳😳 So sweet
Alka121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ye toh kafi cute tha 😳  
do write more 👍🏼
froots93 thumbnail
This is so cute dear😳😳
please do write more..
mariya.kamran thumbnail
OMG that was beautiful yaar. Wish that's how they confess in real too... continue writing more stories xxx
devyanimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing❤️❤️... it was really cute...the game was also very interesting...hope it happens in the show asap...keep writing dear...nice attempt👍🏼
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Amazing...
Loved the concept...

Love
Ayesha..
123456me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

Its beautifull really