Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Why you guys posting my pics??🀣 Copy cats!! πŸ˜›

HOTTT

whatever i dnt see your name there i see desi tashan's name lol and please dnt go put your name there nah i cnt stand all thoe official sites acting like my kinny is your'll property
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sandiab

whatever i dnt see your name there i see desi tashan's name lol and please dnt go put your name there nah i cnt stand all thoe official sites acting like my kinny is your'll property

i know lol! Thanx lisa for giving me credit at least🀣
Ya i hate the tag lines! πŸ€’
sandiab thumbnail

@Jackie tomorrows promo's are soo hot god i can wait  for it to start wish that sony would post the episode already.

@ Lisa true he was sooo hot in that scene he looked so nice i so havent drooled enough over him lol
sandiab thumbnail

i was googling Vinod More and 1 Vinod is a painter lol

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Where is fiza?? Can she upload the episode on youtube???
sandiab thumbnail

@Lisa i will try from whatever i understood to give u an update on what he said bt some1 else is gona have to verify it lol

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sandia..  appreciate
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guyzzz Loveddd ur Analysis about Our Hawtipieee and yes KM was brilliant and Awesome as always πŸ‘
BTW Am I the Only One who loveddd Mahesh-Kinshuk's Chemistry .I mean o see their hate Chemistry ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . lol I mean KM and Mahesh(Don't know his real name) have such a Strong Screen Presence that Whenever they both came in one frame , the Scene rockeddd πŸ‘
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Another great episode ... Kinshuk and Mahesh both are outstanding in their roles and they made every scene seem real,,

Kinshuk what can I say .. you are such a great actor .. you made it look like you played an officer before and I know it must have been tough working in that heat but the sweat made your scenes even more realistic ...

Hats off to you Kinshuk and Mahesh for outstanding acting and Mahesh looked nice as well..lol.. but only you have my heart !!!

Respects again to cast and crew !!