BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE BY KINSHUK!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
WOW!! WOW!! First of all a Very very HEarty Welcome to Kinshuk . Seriously Kinny how much I missed U and ur Awesome acting in this One year . FINALLY Got he chance to see u Onscreen .And Once again Deadd by ur Awesome Acting as VINOD MORE 👏👏 . First let me do some #Fangiri 😛😆 . U looked smashing HAWT in Uniform and too sexy in that White Shirt with Glares on and shooting bullets .WOW!! 😳 . I lovedd ur first Interaction with Mahesy Murthy .That was Too Good . And then The way U catches Mahesh Murthey red Handed by using ur intelligence . BRILLIANT!! 👏 . Waiting for tomm to see what is going to happen next 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Monica what can I say what an awesome comeback by our jaan. we all have been waiting for something new from him for the last 1 year 5 months and 9 days and he just didnt disappoint at all. I loved how the character had so much of shades and dimensions to it from the smartness to the kindness to the romantic side which we saw a few seconds of but really this guy could romance a stone(lol not that i am saying that the lady paired opposite him is a stone she has a nice voice lol). i loved how he said gunda saala uff he was too cute and his scenes with mahesh shetty wow they where awesome mahesh as i expected was awesome and excellent and total perfection what a performance from him.

now back to kinshuk ufff did u hear his voice lol i know u did but omg how sexy did he sound wow his voice has really gotten stronger and in a few scenes it was devine. And as i picked up from the promos his walk was perfect for the character and in the episode he was totally in character and he had the mannerisms of a cop so totally excellent from that point. 

And i have got to say that I have never liked his entry scenes in his previous shows bt this 1 was just sooo fantastic and just loved the simplistic and classy it was so hats off to kinshuk a really good performance i cnt wait to see the next 2 episodes. this is the 1st watch i obviously noticed a few scenes that he could have done better in bt as always i will watch the episode a few times and will probably have a diff opinion. lol its soo hard to judge him. 
sandiab thumbnail

and i forgot to say how hot he looked in the episode lol

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely Brilliant  !!!

Just the wait to see you in this episodic Kinshuk shows how much we have missed you as an actor !!! 😊😊

You gave us an outstanding performance as Inspector Vinod More.. I like the deep tone you spoke in at times and you carried out the look really well.. the shades.. the walk.. holding the baton.. using your rifle and hand gun.. the roughness when dealing with your criminal.. everything was done 'par execellence'..  👏👏

Kinshuk your last scene was too good.. and I totally loved how you said your name.. mera naam inspector vinod more hai !!!!  It was done with style.. and how can I forget your wink !!!😉😉

And I must mention the scene where you stole my heart all over again by your damn good looks.. the undercover scene... damn you Kinshuk !!!  But seriously, your acting in this role was just what I expected... BRILLIANT .. loved also how you stood and folded your arms..

Great job by entire cast and crew !!!

sandiab thumbnail

can i just say that i am soo happy with this show simply coz kinshuk finally learnt how to use a gun properly i remem reading a post in the bidaai where some1 was mocking him coz they didnt like the way he was handling the gun in this 1 scene and in AB i didnt like his gun scene either so i am soo happy lol

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kinshuk finally broke his silence and is back with a bang :D now me too :D posting the comment from his fan page I posted :D
Kinshuk Mahajan :D :D I'm Supah happy today :D :D you were AMAZING & AWESOME in todays episode of Encounter :D Gosh you looked sooo hawt I couldn't stop staring at you :D, they way Inspector Vinod made an entry was fantastic, and omg I knew the bank manager guy wasn't actually him but the criminal :D and scene of Vinod and his wife was soo sweet, it kinda reminded me of Salman's and Sonakshi's sweet scenes in Dabaang 2 :D you looked Supah hawt in the white shirt, also you really prove to be an awesome actor, you became the character, you even got yourself to look like how a police would look, Kinshuk you are just AWESOME :D can't wait for tomorrow's episode now :D I always wanted to see you as a Police, soo happy my wish came true :D
trinilisa thumbnail
Kinshuk was so so good in this role, he sure knows how to please his fans and gave us some dhabaang acting.. I feel so happy to see him in action after so long and I am proud of you Sandia for being so exact with his absence from us !!!!
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Kinshuk was so so good in this role, he sure knows how to please his fans and gave us some dhabaang acting.. I feel so happy to see him in action after so long and I am proud of you Sandia for being so exact with his absence from us !!!!

lol thank u thats such a compliment to me especially since i am useless with dates only kinshuk could have made me remem dates 😉😆
trinilisa thumbnail

Hi Fiza... glad he did do this .. now you believe ??? 😆😆

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG I LOVEDDD HIM SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T STOP SMILING THE WHOLE DAYYY!!!!!!!!! I'VE WATCHED THE EPISODE LIKE 10 TIMES AREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS SOO HAWWWT!!