Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

Kanchi Kaul's Birthday Preparations - IMP Note (Page 3)

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Kanchi Kaul
Birthday Preparation

..Welcome Everyone..

Hello all. 🤗 So, Kanchi Kaul who played our beloved Shraddha in Meri Bhabhi will be celebrating her birthday on May 24. 😃 So, we are here planning a birthday thread for her to celebrate that special lady. We invite you all to be a part of that celebration by just following these 3 simple steps.

1) Please look at this thread by Reet for the organisation of her birthday thread. Click the link and join in! 😃

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4015400

2) Please send in your wishes and gifts for her to me (..Preethz..) by May 22nd 2014, 12am IST. The title of your PM should be " Wishes/Gifts for Kanchi Kaul" Or you can just post it here. 😃

3) Please include your reasons to love Kanchi Kaul in this very thread. All the reasons will be collected and will be included in the main birthday thread. So, please write down here. If you want, you can also PM me (..Preethz..).

Don't we all love her? 😳 I know we all love her immensely! ❤️ Let's pour in our love for her on her special day! 😃 We look forward for your participation! Let's make it big for her! :')

If you have any queries, please feel free to clarify here. :)

Thank you.
On behalf of Kanchi Kaul Birthday Preps committee.

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
PP
what about 'what we like about kanchi ?😊
how are v gonna do it
starsshinex thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

PP

what about 'what we like about kanchi ?😊
how are v gonna do it

I have included that as the third point :')
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Preethz..

I have included that as the third point :')

Thanks love..Muahhh😃
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

A very happy Birthday, Kanchi. A birthday marks the beginning of a new journey, the journey you will undertake soon playing the new role of a mother. Hope this birthday brings you tons of joy in all the roles that you play both in reel as well as real life.

Loved you as Ananya, as Suhana, as Soni, and the most as Shraddha. You have been an inspiration to many of us with your strong portrayal of Shraddha, the character that is so close to our heart, though it is no longer on our TV screens. It is something that will continue to touch lives with its pure innocence.

As a devoted fan, I wish you get all the happiness that you truly deserve. Also, being a fan, I will anticipate that moment when we'll have you back with us, ready to dazzle with your lovely self.

May this birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

Edited by niki_2293 - 9 years ago
AfridiHasan thumbnail
This little greeting comes to state,
No matter where you navigate,
Beneath the sun and heaven blue,
My birthday wishes will find you!
starsshinex thumbnail
Why is this forum so dead suddenly? 😳 Come on everyone! Let's make it big for Kanchii! <33
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res...ill unres on wednesday
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
Preethz tumhare liye im always here 😆
Marne ke baad bhi peecha nahi chadoungi 🤣

Res 😆😆
reetnooor1234 thumbnail

Kanchi Kaul Wiki

Kanchi Kaul is an Indian television actress. She is best known for her role of Ananya Sachdev-Samarth in the show Ek Ladki Anjaani Si and currently she is recognized for her role of Shraddha in the show Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi Meri Bhabhi on Star Plus. She has also acted in several Telugu Movies including Idi Maa Ashokgadi Love Story, Sampangi and Family Circus.

Biography

Kanchi was born on May 24, 1982 in Kashmir but was brought up in Mumbai where she completed her education. Kanchi is a very big foodie and she loves to cook. She is best known for her roles in Indian Television including the role of Ananya Sachdev-Samarth in the show Ek Ladki Anjaani Si, she was later replaced by Sai Ananad and the role of Suhana (after Rucha Gujarati) in the show Bhabhi on Star Plus. She also played the role of Soni in Maayka, She replaced Shilpa Shinde which ended in 2009. In addition to Indian Television, Kanchi was in one Hindi movie, Woh Tera Naam Tha and about half a dozen Telugu films and about 10 Indian commercials.

Marriage/Wedding

Kanchi kaul is married to an Indian television as well as bollywood actor Shabbir Ahluwalia on 27 November 2011. Kanchi said, "Marrying Shabbir was like marrying my best friend."

Personal Profile

Name : Kanchi Kaul
Date of birth : May 24, 1982
Height : 5'4"(approx)
Weight: 55kg(approx)
Religion : Hindu
Residence : Mumbai, India
Nationality : Indian
Spouse : Shabbir Ahluwalia

Kanchi Kaul and Shabbir Ahluwalia

Shabbir is caring and loving husband of Kanchi Kaul. He is a well known face on television and also in bollywood. Kanchi said "We are both supportive of each other's career. We give opinions and positive feedback about each other's work to help each other." Shabbir belongs to Catholic and Punjabi parents, while Kanchi belongs to a Bunt and Punjabi mixture. They both hang out together and go scuba diving, whenever they get a break.

Filmography

Telugu Movies
Sampangi
Idhi Ma Ashokgadi Love Story

Hindi Movies
Woh Tera Naam Tha

TV serials
Maayka... Soni Khurana
Bhabhi... Suhana
Ek Ladki Anjaani Si ...Ananya(Anu) Sachdev/Samart

Kanchi Kaul and Ravish Desai

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi Meri Bhabhi tells a refreshing and very positive story of a nurturing friendship between a Nanad and Bhabhi. Ravish Desai is playing the role of Kunal, who is a happy go lucky person and enters in Shraddha's (Kanchi Kaul) life. The love story of Kunal (Ravish Desai) and Shraddha (Kanchi Kaul) will finally see some happy moments, as the family will try to get them married.

Shraddha in Meri Bhabhi

The real name of Shraddha in Meri Bhabhi is Kanchi Kaul. The show outlines the bond of love between the nanad and bhabhi of the Shergill family. She said, "I have a bhabhi in real life, so I can relate to the character I play onscreen. We share all our secrets and problems. In the show also, the family is a close-knit one and that's exactly how my family in real life is. Meri Bhabhi is a very 'today' story. Everyone can relate to it."

Preethz above is biography of Kanchi...i tried to find out about dance performances but i could found only Star Diwali pics ...they are below

Btw Preethz where are you...your status saying inactive 😔...i will soon update what i like about kanchi and send my wishes for kanchi via PM 😊