Kanchi Kaul's Birthday Preparations - IMP Note (Page 3)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
Kanchi Kaul
Birthday Preparation

..Welcome Everyone..

Hello all. Hug So, Kanchi Kaul who played our beloved Shraddha in Meri Bhabhi will be celebrating her birthday on May 24. Big smile So, we are here planning a birthday thread for her to celebrate that special lady. We invite you all to be a part of that celebration by just following these 3 simple steps.

1) Please look at this thread by Reet for the organisation of her birthday thread. Click the link and join in! Big smile

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4015400

2) Please send in your wishes and gifts for her to me (..Preethz..) by May 22nd 2014, 12am IST. The title of your PM should be " Wishes/Gifts for Kanchi Kaul" Or you can just post it here. Big smile

3) Please include your reasons to love Kanchi Kaul in this very thread. All the reasons will be collected and will be included in the main birthday thread. So, please write down here. If you want, you can also PM me (..Preethz..).

Don't we all love her? Embarrassed I know we all love her immensely! Heart Let's pour in our love for her on her special day! Big smile We look forward for your participation! Let's make it big for her! :')

If you have any queries, please feel free to clarify here. :)

Thank you.
On behalf of Kanchi Kaul Birthday Preps committee.

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 8 years ago
PP
what about 'what we like about kanchi ?Smile
how are v gonna do it
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

PP
how are v gonna do it

I have included that as the third point :')
Originally posted by ..Preethz..

Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

PP
how are v gonna do it

I have included that as the third point :')
Thanks love..MuahhhBig smile
res
unres

A very happy Birthday, Kanchi. A birthday marks the beginning of a new journey, the journey you will undertake soon playing the new role of a mother. Hope this birthday brings you tons of joy in all the roles that you play both in reel as well as real life.

Loved you as Ananya, as Suhana, as Soni, and the most as Shraddha. You have been an inspiration to many of us with your strong portrayal of Shraddha, the character that is so close to our heart, though it is no longer on our TV screens. It is something that will continue to touch lives with its pure innocence.

As a devoted fan, I wish you get all the happiness that you truly deserve. Also, being a fan, I will anticipate that moment when we'll have you back with us, ready to dazzle with your lovely self.

May this birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

Edited by niki_2293 - 8 years ago
This little greeting comes to state,
No matter where you navigate,
Beneath the sun and heaven blue,
My birthday wishes will find you!
Why is this forum so dead suddenly? Stern Smile Come on everyone! Let's make it big for Kanchii! <33

Kanchi Kaul